Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gnome for Gov!?!

5 posters

Go down

Gnome for Gov!?! Empty Gnome for Gov!?!

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Rep. Kristi Noem (R-SD) announced her bid to become the next governor of South Dakota.
http://www.keloland.com/news/article/politics/rep-kristi-noem-announces-governor-bid

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Gnome for Gov!?! Empty Re: Gnome for Gov!?!

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Rep. Kristi Noem (R-SD) announced her bid to become the next governor of South Dakota.
http://www.keloland.com/news/article/politics/rep-kristi-noem-announces-governor-bid

So what?

Like many things that happen what is your f'n point or don't you have a point?

You are like a painful hemorrhoid that won't go away...go away.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I dunno, I just thought that her throwing her hat in the gubernatorial race would be of interest. Maybe I was wrong? Gnome for Gov!?! 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I dunno,  I just thought that her throwing her hat in the gubernatorial race would be of interest.  Maybe I was wrong? Gnome for Gov!?! 3584648792

YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG - ASSHOLE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I dunno,  I just thought that her throwing her hat in the gubernatorial race would be of interest.  Maybe I was wrong? Gnome for Gov!?! 3584648792

YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG - ASSHOLE

You seem upset. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 pm

She's just doing what has been long rumored. Must have gotten tired of kicking the crap out of her competitors. Actually she's announcing early so she can transfer all $1.9M of her Congressional campaign fund to her governor's campaign fund instead of only $4,000 because of restrictions imposed by Measure 22 going into effect next week.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

She's just doing what has been long rumored. Must have gotten tired of kicking the crap out of her competitors. Actually she's announcing early so she can transfer all $1.9M of her Congressional campaign fund to her governor's campaign fund instead of only $4,000 because of restrictions imposed by Measure 22 going into effect next week.

Maybe she doesn't want to get her pussy grabbed by Trump?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

It is one thing to be a pervert, it is entirely another thing to be a LOWLIFE DISGUSTING PERVERT LIKE YOU.  You are a total embarrassment to the human race.  I think that is why your buddy Butthole left, even he was embarrassed by your disgusting personality.  YOU ARE ONE SICK ASSHOLE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

It is one thing to be a pervert, it is entirely another thing to be a LOWLIFE DISGUSTING PERVERT LIKE YOU.  You are a total embarrassment to the human race.  I think that is why your buddy Butthole left, even he was embarrassed by your disgusting personality.  YOU ARE ONE SICK ASSHOLE.

I'm not the one walking around grabbing woman's pussies.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I'm not the one walking around grabbing woman's pussies.

That's because you don't get a chance. Women see you coming and they kick you in your nads just for good measure.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:09 am

It is interesting what the SOROS STOOGE thinks is newsworthy and what he skips over.  I guess the following story did not make his George Soros funded website for useful idiots.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/augustana-professor-and-state-senator-elect-charged-with-sexual-contact

In any event, the demonrat party remains the party of PERVERTS.   And as they always say: "Not all perverts are demonrats, but all demonrats are PERVERTS".  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:35 am

Jammer wrote:It is interesting what the SOROS STOOGE thinks is newsworthy and what he skips over.  I guess the following story did not make his George Soros funded website for useful idiots.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/augustana-professor-and-state-senator-elect-charged-with-sexual-contact

In any event, the demonrat party remains the party of PERVERTS.   And as they always say: "Not all perverts are demonrats, but all demonrats are PERVERTS".  

For sure. While Trump only brags about his grabbing women's hoohahs, Nesiba acts out on his inner caveman desires. Here's hoping he loses his job at Augustana and the State Senate refuses to seat his sorry butt.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Back to our conversation about moral equivalence, she and Nesiba were already sex partners. She had ample opportunity to remove herself from the situation. Finally she told him she had to go to work. Really?? Was it that hard? This was no doubt an akward sexual encounter, but there doesn't appear to be anything predatory about it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Rep. Kristi Noem (R-SD) announced her bid to become the next governor of South Dakota.

It is very early in the election cycle, but I am With Her. But maybe not this Her Time will tell the other choices available. I think their will be some surprise candidates.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Jammer wrote:It is interesting what the SOROS STOOGE thinks is newsworthy and what he skips over.  I guess the following story did not make his George Soros funded website for useful idiots.

Why not start your own thread ? This post has absolutely nothing to do with Noem's declaration of candidacy for Governor.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:

Why not start your own thread ?  This post has absolutely nothing to do with Noem's declaration of candidacy for Governor.

Oh sweatheart, your comment reveals the utter lunacy of the repressive liberal left.  Your concerns for rules governing forums is hypocritical if not comical when one considers your personal disdain for the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God.  

You really can't expect people to take anyone like you seriously when you profess to personally defy natural law but call out people who perhaps stray in what YOU think are forum rules, can you?   It is unfortunate that you cannot see yourself as others see you.  Perhaps then you would change from the EVIL PATH that you are on.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747   Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747  LOL.  Neither this thread, nor your post have anything to do with my lifestyle.     Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747   Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747

Little Man uses an off-topic rant on an internet forum to try to bully a girl.  I bet your dad would be proud.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747   Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747  LOL.  Neither this thread, nor your post have anything to do with my lifestyle.     Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747   Gnome for Gov!?! 3218178747

Little Man uses an off-topic rant on an internet forum to try to bully a girl.  I bet your dad would be proud.

Oh sweatheart, you seemed to have exerted a strong dose of poetic license with your use of the word "girl".  And only people like you can use the words lifestyle and PERVERSION interchangeably.  But dream on sweatheart.  You and the Soros paid protestors will soon be a distant memory of what once was a very dark period in the history of our country.  We are about to clean this place up.  

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - END LIBERALISM
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Back to our conversation about moral equivalence, she and Nesiba were already sex partners. She had ample opportunity to remove herself from the situation. Finally she told him she had to go to work. Really?? Was it that hard? This was no doubt an akward sexual encounter, but there doesn't appear to be anything predatory about it.

Says the admitted sex predator.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum