Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Korean Nukes

3 posters

Go down

North Korean Nukes Empty North Korean Nukes

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 pm

North Korea 'racing ahead' on nuclear plan, defector says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/27/politics/kim-jong-un-donald-trump-nuclear/index.html

Nobody seems to be nearly as concerned about North Korea as they are about Islamic Terrorists. Is it because it's too hard to fictitiously tie Obama to NC as the right has tried to tie him to radical Islam? My guess is that's the problem. I wonder the PGiC* has planned for his old buddy Kim Jung Un? A threesome with them and Putin?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

North Korean Nukes Empty Re: North Korean Nukes

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 am

Dr. Evil wrote:North Korea 'racing ahead' on nuclear plan, defector says
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/27/politics/kim-jong-un-donald-trump-nuclear/index.html

Nobody seems to be nearly as concerned about North Korea as they are about Islamic Terrorists. Is it because it's too hard to fictitiously tie Obama to NC as the right has tried to tie him to radical Islam? My guess is that's the problem. I wonder the PGiC* has planned for his old buddy Kim Jung Un? A threesome with them and Putin?

Obama has ignored the NK situation for 8 years and you blame Trump?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:56 pm

S Korea and Japan are far more interested in the N Korean agressive posture and continued development of bombs and delivery systems. I expect, in the end, that China will finally get irritated by the boy king to the point of taking him out.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down