Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Questions for Conservatives

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Jammer
Clicker
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Why is the PGiC* the only sexual predator in this current debacle that still has a job?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Why do I have to listen to conservatives lecture me about God?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Why do I have to listen to conservatives lecture me about God?

Must be because you want to.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 am

Clicker wrote:

Oh frick no! If I wanted to be lectured about God, I'd want it to be from someone who knew something about God or practiced his teachings.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Oh frick no! If I wanted to be lectured about God, I'd want it to be from someone who knew something about God or practiced his teachings.

No one can force you to listen, you have choices. People have the right to speak but no one has the right to make you listen.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Did you know that the Pledge of Allegiance didn't originally include the phrase "under God"?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Did you know that the Pledge of Allegiance didn't originally include the phrase "under God"?

Do you mind if I just call you boobs from now on?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Did you know that the Pledge of Allegiance didn't originally include the phrase "under God"?

Yes, and so what? Didn't become official till 1945 and Congress changed it in 1954. I remember it well, it was welcomed by virtually everyone.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 am

Clicker wrote:

Yes, and so what? Didn't become official till 1945 and Congress changed it in 1954.  I remember it well, it was welcomed by virtually everyone.

At least we can rest assured that it had nothing to do with our founding fathers. Just some people trying to rewrite history.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Do you guys remember that grown man that picked a fight with a high school kid, but ended up getting his as kicked, so he shot him?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 am

Why do veterans and ex-military, especially conservative, think that they get to define what it means to be a patriot, or an American, or what is respectful to our flag/national anthem?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: Why do veterans and ex-military, especially conservative, think that they get to define what it means to be a patriot, or an American, or what is respectful to our flag/national anthem?

Because ASSHOLE COMMUNISTS like you are not Americans and therefore not qualified to issue any opinions on the matter.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: Why do veterans and ex-military, especially conservative, think that they get to define what it means to be a patriot, or an American, or what is respectful to our flag/national anthem?

Maybe because they actually put their lives in harms way to defend freedom and liberty. That is not to say those who didn't serve are less patriotic as the wheels of industry drive this nation and specifically help fund the greatest military ever known in the world. Only A-hole liberals who contribute nothing to this nation and in fact drag this nation down don't matter. They are more concerned about their latest kweer pet or some other abomination that goes against nature. There are many in this nation who would put their own safety and lives on the line to ensure this greatest freedom experiment ever known continues despite the liberals and left trying to destroy it. Go hug a effeminate!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:16 pm

They aren't defining Patriotism, simply correcting the Libs when they try to re-define it to include their miserable commie unpatriotic worthless carcasses.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Did you know that Jesus was a brown-skinned Jew?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Maybe because they actually put their lives in harms way to defend freedom and liberty. That is not to say those who didn't serve are less patriotic as the wheels of industry drive this nation and specifically help fund the greatest military ever known in the world. Only A-hole liberals who contribute nothing to this nation and in fact drag this nation down don't matter. They are more concerned about their latest kweer pet or some other abomination that goes against nature. There are many in this nation who would put their own safety and lives on the line to ensure this greatest freedom experiment ever known continues despite the liberals and left trying to destroy it. Go hug a effeminate!

Psychologically, this would seem to rationalize something in your life.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Rationalizes Cadet Donnie Bone Spurs for certain ...
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Rationalizes Cadet Donnie Bone Spurs for certain ...

I really don't know why I waste my time. I have not served in this nation's military...at the time I graduated, there really wasn't any conflicts occurring and never felt the need. I also vividly remember how the left treated our heroes that came home from Vietnam, spitting on them and calling them baby killers. Ironically it is the left who celebrates the murder of defenseless babies. You need to find someone of your intelligence level and discuss shoes or menstrual cramps and stay away from what the big boys talk about. Maybe fix us some sammiches.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:58 am

There are two types of Trump fans, billionaires and idiots. Which one are you?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:35 am

Dr. Evil wrote:There are two types of Trump fans, billionaires and idiots. Which one are you?

Oh really?  I don’t know of too many billionaires who support Trump, most of those people are Hillary and Obama supporters.  But then again, Hillary and Obama seem to have an abundance of idiots for supporters also.  It makes one think that it would have taken an IDIOT to have made that comment.  But we all know you are merely a useless MORON.

But I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you right.  Please provide a list of your so-called billionaire Trump supporters.  I doubt if you can get more than 10 and will be a little surprised if you can get over 5.  But we will see.  The betting line in Vegas is that you can’t come up with any.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:20 pm

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 13 Fb_img10

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:31 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:There are two types of Trump fans, billionaires and idiots. Which one are you?

Oh really?  I don’t know of too many billionaires who support Trump, most of those people are Hillary and Obama supporters.  But then again, Hillary and Obama seem to have an abundance of idiots for supporters also.  It makes one think that it would have taken an IDIOT to have made that comment.  But we all know you are merely a useless MORON.

But I will give you a chance to prove me wrong and you right.  Please provide a list of your so-called billionaire Trump supporters.  I doubt if you can get more than 10 and will be a little surprised if you can get over 5.  But we will see.  The betting line in Vegas is that you can’t come up with any.

Hey dumbass, it looks like I posted my thoughtful comment to you in the wrong place.  The good news is that you coming on here and leaving your dumbass statement above without responding to my challenge just proves you are clueless unless you can go back to your George Soros website for help.

Jammer wrote:  Here you go dumbass, since you seem to be clueless on coming up with an answer.  

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/billionaires-for-hillary-vs-billionaires-for-trump/

It looks like 99% of the billionaires support EVIL LIBERALS like Hillary and dickhead Obama.  I haven’t found data on idiots yet but expect that the dumbass liberals will claim ownership on well north of 99% of that category also.

What's wrong dumbass, you surprised that 99% of the billionaires are liberals.  Who do you think pays you your monthly handout as a paid useless moron.?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 pm

Jammer wrote:

Could we classify the real sugar daddy of the ginger-haired Russian foreign agent, Konstantin Nikoleav, as a Trump supporter ?

Washington Post wrote:Maria Butina ... received financial support from Konstantin Nikolaev, a Russian billionaire with investments in U.S. energy and technology companies, according to a person familiar with testimony she gave Senate investigators.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russian-billionaire-with-us-investments-backed-alleged-agent-maria-butina-according-to-a-person-familiar-with-her-senate-testimony/2018/07/22/dcaa7f48-8c58-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.68b95d866988

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2466p50-russian-beauty-with-connections-to-sd-repubs-is-arrested#27741
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Jammer wrote:Hey dumbass, it looks like I posted my thoughtful comment to you in the wrong place.  The good news is that you coming on here and leaving your dumbass statement above without responding to my challenge just proves you are clueless unless you can go back to your George Soros website for help.

I my sweet Lord, with this, I've had all the comedy I can take for today.  lol!  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 13 1106906410  lol!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Hey dumbass, it looks like I posted my thoughtful comment to you in the wrong place.  The good news is that you coming on here and leaving your dumbass statement above without responding to my challenge just proves you are clueless unless you can go back to your George Soros website for help.

Jammer wrote:  Here you go dumbass, since you seem to be clueless on coming up with an answer.  

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/billionaires-for-hillary-vs-billionaires-for-trump/

It looks like 99% of the billionaires support EVIL LIBERALS like Hillary and dickhead Obama.  I haven’t found data on idiots yet but expect that the dumbass liberals will claim ownership on well north of 99% of that category also.

What's wrong dumbass, you surprised that 99% of the billionaires are liberals.  Who do you think pays you your monthly handout as a paid useless moron.?

Yes, Comrade Fukctard, I did notice that your dumb ass posted on the wrong thread.

I don't know why I pander to your stupid, meaningless, attempts to spin the truth. Especially considering your weak source, but I'll do it anyways...

Here's a pretty comprehensive list...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/09/all-the-presidents-billionaires-a-guide-to-trumps-gilded-inner-circle/amp/

In case we missed a few...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/08/03/trump-billionaire-backers-list

Here's a list of Russian Oligarch friends of Putin that certainly support Comrade Drumpf...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/richest-russian-oligarchs-putin-list-2018-1

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next