Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Questions for Conservatives

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Jammer
Clicker
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Why don't you think celebrities should be allowed to have an opinion?

Because most of them are really stoopid. They might be good looking and rich, but they are really stoopid. Except for Tom Selleck and Clint Eastwood.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Whats up with the voter fraud probe? He just needs to accept the fact that he came in second. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Why don't you think celebrities should be allowed to have an opinion?

Because most of them are really stoopid. They might be good looking and rich, but they are really stoopid. Except for Tom Selleck and Clint Eastwood.

Or fugly and up to their eyeballs in debt like your mango gorilla.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Whats up with the voter fraud probe? He just needs to accept the fact that he came in second. Rolling Eyes

So you are ok with illegal aliens registering to vote?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Whats up with the voter fraud probe? He just needs to accept the fact that he came in second. Rolling Eyes

Says who? Briebart??

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 4 1106906410

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

The Great Black Agitator in Chief personally plead on television for them to not fear any retaliation...they live here and should vote.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

The Great Black Agitator in Chief personally plead on television for them to not fear any retaliation...they live here and should vote.

More alternative facts?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Does it matter if you burn an American flag that's made in China?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:11 pm

I used to notice that Obama would always have a diverse group (age, sex, race) sit directly behind him in the camera frame when he would speak. I am noticing a bit of a trend when I see Trump speaking to the press or when the press is there. I'm pretty sure he has designated clappers there for his speeches. Anybody else notice this?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:06 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I used to notice that Obama would always have a diverse group (age, sex, race) sit directly behind him in the camera frame when he would speak. I am noticing a bit of a trend when I see Trump speaking to the press or when the press is there. I'm pretty sure he has designated clappers there for his speeches. Anybody else notice this?

#Fakenews!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to notice that Obama would always have a diverse group (age, sex, race) sit directly behind him in the camera frame when he would speak. I am noticing a bit of a trend when I see Trump speaking to the press or when the press is there. I'm pretty sure he has designated clappers there for his speeches. Anybody else notice this?

#Fakenews!

You don't think that Obama did that?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:49 pm

First week has passed. After Trump's horrible mishandling of Mexico, and the wall that they were supposed to, but now we apparently are paying for, would he have finished his first week's show by being fired?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:29 am

Does the PGiC* realize that even though he referenced 9/11 in his Muslim ban, none of the hijackers were from any of the countries he banned?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:34 am

Do you Red Hatters realize that Trump didn't ban any of the heavily Muslim populated countries he has business interests with? Can you say "Conflict of interest?"

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:10 am

I almost forgot about the financial benefits those sand cockroaches bring to this country. Thanks for reminding me!
Don't forget how they have contributed to our space exploration program you dumbass.

You are a F'n idiot and truly belong in the demonrat party. You should be driven out along with those wealthy Mexican's that climb our fences.

Ever notice how all these "protesters" are a bunch of young white women who look like their IQs are equal to their bra size? Precious, precious snowflake princesses.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Do you Red Hatters realize that Trump didn't ban any of the heavily Muslim populated countries he has business interests with? Can you say "Conflict of interest?"

Mere coinkydink. So if the Trumpster had banned Saudi Arabia and the rest of the countries left off the list you'd be ok with that? Probably not. More crappy logic from dumbazz Farmer Fcukstik.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:47 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

More alternative facts?

Nope. In an interview with rapper Gina Rodriguez on the Latino lifestyle Mitu Network (found on YouTube FWIW), Rodriguez makes a hash out of a question asks Obama about "millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens" voting. Not only does Rodriguez believe illegals are citizens, Obama not only does nothing to dissuade or correct her but seems to agree with a WTF answer of his own. Proof positive that not only shouldn't rap stars be interviewing Presidents, but also that the SGiTR isn't so smart.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

More alternative facts?

Nope. In an interview with rapper Gina Rodriguez on the Latino lifestyle Mitu Network (found on YouTube FWIW), Rodriguez makes a hash out of a question asks Obama about "millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens" voting. Not only does Rodriguez believe illegals are citizens, Obama not only does nothing to dissuade or correct her but seems to agree with a WTF answer of his own. Proof positive that not only shouldn't rap stars be interviewing Presidents, but also that the SGiTR isn't so smart.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

He says it right there. You have to be a citizen to vote. Therfore, as a citizen, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Do you Red Hatters realize that Trump didn't ban any of the heavily Muslim populated countries he has business interests with? Can you say "Conflict of interest?"

Mere coinkydink. So if the Trumpster had banned Saudi Arabia and the rest of the countries left off the list you'd be ok with that? Probably not. More crappy logic from dumbazz Farmer Fcukstik.

Coinkydink? You've been crawling up Hillary's ass for 30 years looking for a gold nugget and found nothing. Now you're going to try to pawn the fact that Orange Hitler is giving a free pass to a few select countries that have actually harbored known US attackers, who happen to have close ties with the PGiC* himself, as a coinkydink? You Red Hatters are absolutely brainwashed. No

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

More alternative facts?

He says it right there. You have to be a citizen to vote. Therfore, as a citizen, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

No, what the SGiTR is saying is mush. First of all the question being asked "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?" is predicated on the interviewer's qualifying statement that includes "undocumented citizens" [illegal aliens]. She's made a total hash of her question by conflating her bs term "undocumented citizens" with actual citizens. Obama continues with the clusterfcuk by not correcting or dissuading her from her idiotic statement leaving the audience to surmise that when citizens vote (including undocumented ones) they have nothing to fear from "a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating ...". Context Fcukstik, context.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Says who? Briebart??

More alternative facts?

No, what the SGiTR is saying is mush. First of all the question being asked "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?" is predicated on the interviewer's qualifying statement that includes "undocumented citizens" [illegal aliens]. She's made a total hash of her question by conflating her bs term "undocumented citizens" with actual citizens. Obama continues with the clusterfcuk by not correcting or dissuading her from her idiotic statement leaving the audience to surmise that when citizens vote (including undocumented ones) they have nothing to fear from "a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating ...". Context Fcukstik, context.

It's such a meaningless question as it was asked, how do you answer it? Obviously we all know illegals can't vote. To address the obvious in that way seems foolish. Maybe he thought she misspoke? Maybe he thought he didn't hear her right? Either way, he made it abundantly clear that US citizens should not be afraid to vote. Period.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Speaking of context, now that I've checked things out a bit, her question is completely relevant. She's a US citizen, born in Chicago, and easy on the eyes to boot. She's referring to people's concern that by voting themselves, they throw up a red flag for relatives that may not be of a legal status.

Also I'm not sure why you called her a rapper, but I've got a pretty good idea of why. Suspect She's an actress who happens to be talented.

So now we've made full circle back to fake news.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:36 pm

The very fact liberals reel whenever illegal voting comes up should tell you it is alive and well. Without it they couldn't win any election. Why are voting id such a hot topic they attack at any sign of enacting. Dead people vote, illegals vote, and most liberals vote multiple times. I hope Trump overturns every stone and highlights these cockroaches and their deceptive practices they have hoisted upon the American people for decades.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Is snowflake conservatives' replacement for racist?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Sooo, what is the "official" unemployment rate now that Trump is in office?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next