Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megyn Kelly to Leave FAUX

4 posters

Go down

Megyn Kelly to Leave FAUX Empty Megyn Kelly to Leave FAUX

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News for NBC News
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news/index.html

Good for her. At some point we all see the light.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Megyn Kelly to Leave FAUX Empty Re: Megyn Kelly to Leave FAUX

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News for NBC News
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news/index.html

Good for her. At some point we all see the light.

Who the fcuk cares? Don't count on her Fox audience following her to NBC. Megyn's gonna crash and burn with a daytime show just like Katie Couric did at ABC. Good looking, leggy foxes with more brains are dime a dozen at Fox. She won't be missed especially by those in accounting who won't have to fork out the millions for her inflated salary. Don't let the door hit you in your cute azz on the way out.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Oh Nos...Me-again Kelly leaving...don't let the door hit those killer B's on your way out.

Good Riddance, now get rid of Jerry Rivers and Juan and the station might be great again.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Oh Nos...Me-again Kelly leaving...don't let the door hit those killer B's on your way out.

Good Riddance, now get rid of Jerry Rivers and Juan and the station might be great again.

Gotta keep Juan, he's the perfect copy of Colmes without the insidious irritation in the rectal region Colmes gives us.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Wow guys. I don't know what to say. Neutral 

I'm sorry Megyn Kelly had to go though that. No woman should ever be asked to chose between maintaining the sanctity of her own body and her job. Having daughters myself, what happened to her is deeply troubling to me. Apparently the same couldn't be said for some of my fellow posters. Then to top it off, she gets ridiculed by her listeners when she stands up for her self. Definitely #notmygrandpa'srepublicanparty.  Sad

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:02 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Wow guys. I don't know what to say. Neutral 

I'm sorry Megyn Kelly had to go though that. No woman should ever be asked to chose between maintaining the sanctity of her own body and her job. Having daughters myself, what happened to her is deeply troubling to me. Apparently the same couldn't be said for some of my fellow posters. Then to top it off, she gets ridiculed by her listeners when she stands up for her self. Definitely #notmygrandpa'srepublicanparty.  Sad

I'm sure she is touched azzwipe.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

I'm sure she is touched azzwipe.

Whaa?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:35 am

Her sexual harassment allegations are nothing more than "she said-he said" incidents. In fact her effusive praise of Ailes runs counter to her complaints/accusations: “I really care about Roger. And he has been nothing but good to me. And he’s been very loyal. And he’s had my back. And he’s looked out for me.”

It's all ego with Megyn. She wants to "expand her brand" She sees herself as the next Barbara Walters/Oprah Winfrey. Unfortunately her audience is geared to politics and hard news while she's now setting sail for the Land of Fluff and celebrity interviews with questions like "If you could be a tree, what tree would you be?" Day time tv? Gimme a break!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:08 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Her sexual harassment allegations are nothing more than "she said-he said" incidents. In fact her effusive praise of Ailes runs counter to her complaints/accusations: “I really care about Roger. And he has been nothing but good to me. And he’s been very loyal. And he’s had my back. And he’s looked out for me.”

It's all ego with Megyn. She wants to "expand her brand" She sees herself as the next Barbara Walters/Oprah Winfrey. Unfortunately her audience is geared to politics and hard news while she's now setting sail for the Land of Fluff and celebrity interviews with questions like "If you could be a tree, what tree would you be?" Day time tv? Gimme a break!
Obviously Megan Kelly was smart enough to stroke Ailes ego, especially since that's all she was willing to stroke, before she came out against him. It was more than just her that came out. And Ailes barely put up a fight. Probably because of her background in law, knowing that she had all of her t's crossed and her i's dotted. At least this way his flock can still make him out to be the victim. It's appalling that women not only have to go through this, but then they have to have their dignity stripped away again when they decide to come forward with their story. Then straight into the "You'll never make it without me!" routine that abusive husband's give their wives when they try to leave. Such a vicious cycle, but all too familiar. I hope the PGiC* will take a stand against all of this.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down