Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines"

5 posters

Go down

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" Empty Aberdeen makes "National Headlines"

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

I don't know who this Leo Hohmann is,  but apparently he thinks he knows better than our local news organizations about what our residents feel is news worthy. Judging by the number of responses I saw on FB about his article, I would say he wasted his time. At least we know that these antidotal occurances aren't slipping through the cracks. There's always a rebel without a clue that will alert the proper "authorities" to make sure the story sees the light of day.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/01/refugee-named-mohamed-sexually-assaults-disabled-u-s-woman-media-silent/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" Empty Re: Aberdeen makes "National Headlines"

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm

The wheels of justice sometimes turn slowly and quietly.  In this case, too quiet for some I guess.  

If Mr Hohmann's son were the accused facing trial in this matter, I bet that any mention of the trial proceedings in the local press would be considered as 'too much'.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" Empty Re: Aberdeen makes "National Headlines"

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Liberals riding to the defense of rapists...this isn't new.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals riding to the defense of rapists...this isn't new.

You are right, THEY ALWAYS CIRCLE THE WAGONS TO PROTECT THEIR OWN.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 pm

It's really frustrating. Obviously this guy had no business doing what he did, but this is an isolated incident. Then the FB trolls come out of hiding,  which they haven't done much of lately(hiding that is) , to complain about how the media won't report on this stuff. Then they get into their usual circle jerk about "I know this person who said that their cousin told them about a friend who says that the Syrian refugees are a yuge problem." WTF?? Do you really think our local news outlets are part of some evil conspiracy? What would there be for them to gain by not reporting a widespread problem if there were one? Give me a break. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:It's really frustrating. Obviously this guy had no business doing what he did, but this is an isolated incident. Then the FB trolls come out of hiding,  which they haven't done much of lately, to talk complain about how the media won't report on this stuff. Then they get into their usual circle jeep about "I know this person who said that their cousin told them about a friend who says that the Syrian refugees are a yuge problem." WTF?? Do you really think our local news outlets are part of some evil conspiracy? What would there be for them to gain by not reporting a widespread problem if there were one? Give me a break. Rolling Eyes

If the victim were one of your daughters (since you claim you have some), I guess we should blow off the incident as 'an isolated incident' and go about our business as if nothing happened.

Give you a break??????????????? No freaking way dr mengela
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It's really frustrating. Obviously this guy had no business doing what he did, but this is an isolated incident. Then the FB trolls come out of hiding,  which they haven't done much of lately, to talk complain about how the media won't report on this stuff. Then they get into their usual circle jeep about "I know this person who said that their cousin told them about a friend who says that the Syrian refugees are a yuge problem." WTF?? Do you really think our local news outlets are part of some evil conspiracy? What would there be for them to gain by not reporting a widespread problem if there were one? Give me a break. Rolling Eyes

If the victim were one of your daughters (since you claim you have some), I guess we should blow off the incident as 'an isolated incident' and go about our business as if nothing happened.

Give you a break???????????????    No freaking way dr mengela

As opposed to what? Being molested by some hairy old white guy that can't get a piece of ass because he treats women like shiit?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

As opposed to what? Being molested by some hairy old white guy that can't get a piece of ass because he treats women like shiit?

Selecting your daughter's rapist and sodomizer...sweet, what a caring father!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 am

Regardless of Jackoff's preference for the race of the criminal that attacks his daughter, the statistics overwhelmingly show that interracial attacks come from Hispanic and blacks.  THEY are the racist bigots and not his hated white people.

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" BlackOffenders

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" HispanicOffenders

Aberdeen makes "National Headlines" WhiteOffenders
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:50 am

Jammer wrote:Regardless of Jackoff's preference for the race of the criminal that attacks his daughter, the statistics overwhelmingly show that interracial attacks come from Hispanic and blacks.  THEY are the racist bigots and not his hated white people.

#1 I'm not sure what your point is.

#2 I'm not sure what it has to do with this topic.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You shouldn't talk about Bill Clinton like that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Jammer wrote:Regardless of Jackoff's preference for the race of the criminal that attacks his daughter, the statistics overwhelmingly show that interracial attacks come from Hispanic and blacks.  THEY are the racist bigots and not his hated white people.

Higher proportion of white [Caucasian] victims in the USA.  Imagine that.
I expect Gomezz to be along shortly to enlighten you about population dynamics, frequency statistics and probability. HINT: Availability factors into 'Choice'.

Do they offer math and applied statistics courses at those elder hostels which you attend? If so, you should sign up for those classes.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down