View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trump Team Attacks CNN.........or media

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:You are correct. It is strange that EW would only report half of the researched data. Why do you suppose that is?

Nope same numbers of 30.6M for Trump only EW goes back to Reagan while USA Today chooses 1969 as their end of the range:

"The only inauguration over the last three decades that tops Trump’s number in the linear ratings? Barack Obama’s first inauguration back in 2009, which had a record-setting 37.8 million viewers. So Trump was down from the last new president to take office. But before that, to get an Inauguration Day number this high, you’d have to go all the way back to Ronald Reagan in 1981, who was seen by 41.8 million viewers (Nielsen released tracking for inauguration ratings back to 1969).

But Nielsen was doing ratings back in Eisenhower's day so why didn't USA Today report those too? Because they are slack fcukers, like you Fcukstik.

My article:

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.0M
#5 Trump     30.6M

Your article:

## Reagan  41.8M
#1 Obama   37.8M
## Carter     34.1M
## Nixon      33.0M
#2 Trump     30.6M

Why did your source even bother to write an article? scratch scratch scratch

Why do you even bother reading with your comprehension so bad? EW's article states explicitly Reagan's number and says that Nielsen released numbers back to 1969. Have your dog read it and explain it to you. Woof, woof.

Dude,  do you do math?  How tough could this be to figure out??? How could Trump be in second place if Reagan is included. I'll help you with the math....

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.

#3 Trump     30.6M

Fcukstik, I guess your dog is as bad with reading comprehension as you.  The EW article said,  "But before that [Obama 1969], to get an Inauguration Day number this high, you’d have to go all the way back to Ronald Reagan in 1981, who was seen by 41.8 million viewers" Dayum, I've scrapped crap off my shoes with more brains than you.

Since you brought up math, how's that homework on calculating percentage increases working out for you? Loser.

You still haven't told my why they are cherry picking information.

You were the one talking about percentage of increase not me.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:You are correct. It is strange that EW would only report half of the researched data. Why do you suppose that is?

Nope same numbers of 30.6M for Trump only EW goes back to Reagan while USA Today chooses 1969 as their end of the range:

"The only inauguration over the last three decades that tops Trump’s number in the linear ratings? Barack Obama’s first inauguration back in 2009, which had a record-setting 37.8 million viewers. So Trump was down from the last new president to take office. But before that, to get an Inauguration Day number this high, you’d have to go all the way back to Ronald Reagan in 1981, who was seen by 41.8 million viewers (Nielsen released tracking for inauguration ratings back to 1969).

But Nielsen was doing ratings back in Eisenhower's day so why didn't USA Today report those too? Because they are slack fcukers, like you Fcukstik.

My article:

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.0M
#5 Trump     30.6M

Your article:

## Reagan  41.8M
#1 Obama   37.8M
## Carter     34.1M
## Nixon      33.0M
#2 Trump     30.6M

Why do you even bother reading with your comprehension so bad? EW's article states explicitly Reagan's number and says that Nielsen released numbers back to 1969. Have your dog read it and explain it to you. Woof, woof.

Dude,  do you do math?  How tough could this be to figure out??? How could Trump be in second place if Reagan is included. I'll help you with the math....

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.

#3 Trump     30.6M

Fcukstik, I guess your dog is as bad with reading comprehension as you.  The EW article said,  "But before that [Obama 1969], to get an Inauguration Day number this high, you’d have to go all the way back to Ronald Reagan in 1981, who was seen by 41.8 million viewers" Dayum, I've scrapped crap off my shoes with more brains than you.

Since you brought up math, how's that homework on calculating percentage increases working out for you? Loser.

Data reported by EW comports with their headline of "Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years". Nixon and Carter wouldn't be included in that 36 year time span so they are irrelevant to this headline. Why is that so fcuking hard for you to get your brain cell to understand? Oh that's right, you don't understand percentage increases either. Fcukin' loser.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

My article:

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.0M
#5 Trump     30.6M

Your article:

## Reagan  41.8M
#1 Obama   37.8M
## Carter     34.1M
## Nixon      33.0M
#2 Trump     30.6M

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.

#3 Trump     30.6M

Data reported by EW comports with their headline of "Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years". Nixon and Carter wouldn't be included in that 36 year time span so they are irrelevant to this headline. Why is that so fcuking hard for you to get your brain cell to understand? Oh that's right, you don't understand percentage increases either. Fcukin' loser.

No seriously, why are they cherry picking data? And what's with your hard on for percentage increases?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

My article:

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.0M
#5 Trump     30.6M

Your article:

## Reagan  41.8M
#1 Obama   37.8M
## Carter     34.1M
## Nixon      33.0M
#2 Trump     30.6M

#1 Reagan  41.8M
#2 Obama   37.8M
#3 Carter     34.1M
#4 Nixon      33.

#3 Trump     30.6M

No seriously, why are they cherry picking data? And what's with your hard on for percentage increases?

Because they are not. Their headline simply asks the question "Besides the Obama inaugurations when was the last inauguration to have this high of rating?" The answer is Reagan 36 years ago. Eazy, peazy. If you want to include Nixon and Carter then you shouldn't stop there because there is also Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower and Truman that had their inaugurations televised. Why didn't USA Today include their figures too? Why are they "cherry picking" the data?
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:56 pm

That seems like a rather foolish question. The premise of the whole collection of data pertained to the viewership of Trump's inauguration. Once it was clearly established that he was in 5th place there would be no reason to keep going.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Cry me a river you fukcing baby. Rolling Eyes We need the truth now more than ever!

Steve Bannon: Media should 'keep its mouth shut'
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/26/media/bannon-media-nytimes/index.html

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Cry me a river you fukcing baby. Rolling Eyes We need the truth now more than ever!

Your tears keep me hydrated!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 pm

Speaking of crying like a bitch... Rolling Eyes

Trump called Park Service to complain about crowd photos
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Cry me a river you fukcing baby.  Rolling Eyes  We need the truth now more than ever!

Well you won't get it from a obsequious media that openly colluded with the Clinton campaign and has become a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. A media that was predicting a Trump debacle in the election, a Republican schism, loss of the Senate and a Supreme Court that would be liberal for the next couple of generations.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Cry me a river you fukcing baby.  Rolling Eyes  We need the truth now more than ever!

Well you won't get it from a obsequious media that openly colluded with the Clinton campaign I assume you are referring to Donna Brazile, who leaked information, resulting in the end of her working with CNN and has become a propaganda arm of the Democrat party.    A media that was predicting a Trump debacle in the election, Let's not forget that Trump himself didn't expect to win for a long time. Also the inaccurate polling was a large factor in Hillary losing the Electoral College. Causing complacency among Democratic voters would be a rookie move for a media that were trying to rig an election a Republican schism, loss of the Senate and a Supreme Court that would be liberal for the next couple of generations. Who was reporting this?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 am

Trump team scared to have their azzes handed to them again....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-cnn-press-234455

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Trump team scared to have their azzes handed to them again....

BFD. Obama did pretty much the same with Fox News.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Trump team scared to have their azzes handed to them again....

BFD. Obama did pretty much the same with Fox News.

Obama has done nothing to Faux News. Pretty impressive considering the fact that they are a right wing talk show disguised as a news outlet that continually drug him through the mud.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Who or what in the heck is this "Obama" ???

Is it a sandwich place running competition with Subway?
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down