Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers??

4 posters

Go down

Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? Empty Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers??

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Looks like we're getting one step closer to Heir Drumpf getting pissed on.....

US officials corroborate aspects of Russia dossier
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? 1106906410

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? Empty Re: Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers??

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Where do you find all this #Fakenews?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? Empty Re: Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers??

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Where do you find all this #Fakenews?

What makes you think it's fake news? CNN has been 100% spot on so far.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

They definitely are well respected among liberals for their news accuracy...everyone else knows they are full of shiste 100% of the time. Keep quoting them we like to see what buffoons the left really are.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

They definitely are well respected among liberals for their news accuracy...everyone else knows they are full of shiste 100% of the time. Keep quoting them we like to see what buffoons the left really are.

Got any evidence?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:24 am

It is his secret GEORGE SOROS website.  Soros has many efforts going to control the news.  He has this well vetted cadre of committed useful idiots that troll the various forums and social media sites spreading the FAKE news he puts out on this locked website that you need a password to enter.

This committed group of useful idiots are not only well vetted to keep conservative spies out, but they are PAID.  That is why you find this piece of dogshit is so voluminous with his comments that spread this garbage.  I have been trying to figure out how to stop these assholes and I think the ultimate answer is to turn them into the IRS for tax fraud now that Trump is President.  I will guarantee you these cretins are not reporting this income on their taxes.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Jammer wrote:

It is his secret GEORGE SOROS website.  Soros has many efforts going to control the news.  He has this well vetted cadre of committed useful idiots that troll the various forums and social media sites spreading the FAKE news he puts out on this locked website that you need a password to enter.

This committed group of useful idiots are not only well vetted to keep conservative spies out, but they are PAID.  That is why you find this piece of dogshit is so voluminous with his comments that spread this garbage.  I have been trying to figure out how to stop these assholes and I think the ultimate answer is to turn them into the IRS for tax fraud now that Trump is President.  I will guarantee you these cretins are not reporting this income on their taxes.

This from you is just so rich.  You are the King of High-volume Garbage Spreaders
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Jammer wrote:

Turn us in for tax evasion ?  To Trump ?  aaah hahahahahahahaaa  aaah hahahahahahahaaa Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? 1106906410 lol! Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? 1106906410
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Turn us in for tax evasion ?  To Trump ?  aaah hahahahahahahaaa  aaah hahahahahahahaaa Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? 1106906410 lol! Tangerine Dreams and Golden Showers?? 1106906410

When you aren't attractive enough to get paid for it...your forced to give it away. You'll be fine sweety.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum