How Dictators Get Started

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Dictators Get Started

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Unlike some, I don't take comparing people or situations to Hitler, Nazi Germany, or anything having to do with the Holocaust in general lightly, I think it's disrespectful to the millions of lost lives. However what Trump is doing is very scary. Trump is a spitting image of Hitler, among many other dictators. It's not just his attempts to silence the press by attacking their credibility. It's his overt nationalism. It's his continually trying to convince Americans that they are in peril, and only he can save them. It's his unattainable promises of job creation. These are the tactics Hitler used. We need to learn from history and not let it repeat itself.

Do you agree with McCain?

McCain: Free press fundamental to democracy
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/18/john-mccain-donald-trump-dictator-media-sot-nr.cnn

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Dictators Get Started

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:55 am

Thank you Jackoff Jones because without assholes like you, this country would have never elected Donald Trump President.  And I don't think we could have found another candidate that would have the fortitude to stand up to the communist media and their asshole useful idiots like you.  Your days are numbered asshole.

While the chant on the street today is "FOUR MORE YEARS", I can't wait for it to soon be "LIBERAL LIVES DON'T MATTER" as I can see the end of liberalism within our reach.  And while we all know that EVIL CRETINS like you are going to rot in hell, you are about to learn what the term "HELL ON EARTH" means.

WE WILL END LIBERALISM IN THIS COUNTRY
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 am

Jammer wrote:Thank you Jackoff Jones because without assholes like you, this country would have never elected Donald Trump President.  And I don't think we could have found another candidate that would have the fortitude to stand up to the communist media and their asshole useful idiots like you.  Your days are numbered asshole.

While the chant on the street today is "FOUR MORE YEARS", I can't wait for it to soon be "LIBERAL LIVES DON'T MATTER" as I can see the end of liberalism within our reach.  And while we all know that EVIL CRETINS like you are going to rot in hell, you are about to learn what the term "HELL ON EARTH" means.

Amen!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:08 am

Jammer wrote:Thank you Jackoff Jones because without assholes like you, this country would have never elected Donald Trump President.  And I don't think we could have found another candidate that would have the fortitude to stand up to the communist media and their asshole useful idiots like you.  Your days are numbered asshole.

You do realize were talking about comments made by John McCain don't you? A highly respected POW that was held in captivity under the rule of a dictator from North Vietnam. A man who just happens to be a Republican. This is hardly just a liberal view.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:36 am

Dr. Evil wrote:

You do realize were talking about comments made by John McCain don't you? A highly respected POW that was held in captivity under the rule of a dictator from North Vietnam. A man who just happens to be a Republican. This is hardly just a liberal view.

You do realize that McCain only made it as far in the Navy as he did because of his admiral grandfather and father. He should have been dishonorably discharged from the Navy because of poor performance as a pilot and for losing 3 planes because of recklessness His failure to follow procedure in his bombing run directly contributed to his being shot down.

http://www.pythiapress.com/wartales/McCain-Shootdown.htm
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

You do realize that McCain only made it as far in the Navy as he did because of his admiral grandfather and father. He should have been dishonorably discharged  from the Navy because of poor performance as a pilot and for losing 3 planes because of recklessness  His failure to follow procedure in his bombing run directly contributed to his being shot down.

And you can add the fact that the label "Republican" does not mean conservative in any way shape or form.  In the likes of Dennis Dimwit Daugaard and Mike Ridiculous Rounds, McCain IS FAR FROM BEING A CONSERVATIVE.
 These RINOS hold many liberal views and traits including pretending to be something other than who they really are.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:00 pm

McCain is a lying POS and I deeply regret ever voting for him. He is a traitorous pig and no different than the Maine bitch (Susan Collins) or Alaskan bitch Lisa Murkowski. He is a disgrace to his party and country.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

You do realize that McCain only made it as far in the Navy as he did because of his admiral grandfather and father. He should have been dishonorably discharged  from the Navy because of poor performance as a pilot and for losing 3 planes because of recklessness  His failure to follow procedure in his bombing run directly contributed to his being shot down.

Did his family get him where he was? I dunno. But we all know it's not what you know, it's who you know.

In regard to his 'plane record'? That's debatable...

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/mccains-plane-crashes/

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:McCain is a lying POS and I deeply regret ever voting for him. He is a traitorous pig and no different than the Maine bitch (Susan Collins) or Alaskan bitch Lisa Murkowski. He is a disgrace to his party and country.

Just so it's crystal clear, you regret voting for McCain but not Trump?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

And you can add the fact that the label "Republican" does not mean conservative in any way shape or form.  In the likes of Dennis Dimwit Daugaard and Mike Ridiculous Rounds, McCain IS FAR FROM BEING A CONSERVATIVE.
 These RINOS hold many liberal views and traits including pretending to be something other than who they really are.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that he's no Trump. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

These RINOS hold many liberal views and traits including pretending to be something other than who they really are.[/size]

Just to make it crystal clear, you are admitting to be a clueless moron evil cretin without an ounce of dignity or morality.  GOT IT !!!!
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

These RINOS hold many liberal views and traits including pretending to be something other than who they really are.[/size]

Just to make it crystal clear, you are admitting to be a clueless moron evil cretin without an ounce of dignity or morality.  GOT IT !!!!

Ya that's cute.... I'm curious what your particular issue is with Rounds and Daugaard?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Ya that's cute.... I'm curious what your particular issue is with Rounds and Daugaard?

I would be happy to tell you except for the simple fact that you would not understand it or accept it.  At which point you would then say something stupid which I have absolutely no interest in hearing.  So I have decided to sit this one out.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

I would be happy to tell you except for the simple fact that you would not understand it or accept it.  At which point you would then say something stupid which I have absolutely no interest in hearing.  So I have decided to sit this one out.

A real fancy way to say you were talking out of your ass.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:16 pm

The asshole Jackoff Jones is consistent if nothing else.  He has yet to make a reasonable or intelligent comment on this forum as it appears he is simply not capable.

But alright ASSHOLE, here you go.  I will provide a partial answer and address Rounds.  I always judge a person based upon their actions.  I rely on several conservative organizations that score various votes in the US Senate BASED UPON CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES.  A score of 100% indicates the Senator followed conservative principles on EVERY SINGLE vote scored.  A score of 0% indicates they failed to follow conservative principles on EVERY VOTE.

Here are 2 scorecards.  The first is the Heritage Foundation where Rounds scored a miserable 45%.

https://www.heritageactionscorecard.com/members/member/R000605

And here is the Club for growth scorecard where Rounds scored an equally terrible 58%.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/scorecards/?party=0&scyear=2015&chamber=-1&state=SD&nm=&submit=Search

Now it is your turn.  Make your stupid ass statement and demonstrate to everyone that you neither understand nor accept this explanation on why Rounds is NOT a conservative and I think he stinks.  
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Jammer wrote:The asshole Jackoff Jones is consistent if nothing else.  He has yet to make a reasonable or intelligent comment on this forum as it appears he is simply not capable.

But alright ASSHOLE, here you go.  I will provide a partial answer and address Rounds.  I always judge a person based upon their actions.  I rely on several conservative organizations that score various votes in the US Senate BASED UPON CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES.  A score of 100% indicates the Senator followed conservative principles on EVERY SINGLE vote scored.  A score of 0% indicates they failed to follow conservative principles on EVERY VOTE.

Here are 2 scorecards.  The first is the Heritage Foundation where Rounds scored a miserable 45%.

And here is the Club for growth scorecard where Rounds scored an equally terrible 58%.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/scorecards/?party=0&scyear=2015&chamber=-1&state=SD&nm=&submit=Search

Now it is your turn.  Make your stupid ass statement and demonstrate to everyone that you neither understand nor accept this explanation on why Rounds is NOT a conservative and I think he stinks.  

Nice! How about Daugaard? Is there a site that catalogues all of your talking points in a nice little package for him as well? Do you have any thoughts of your own on Rounds? Daugaard?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:The asshole Jackoff Jones is consistent if nothing else.  He has yet to make a reasonable or intelligent comment on this forum as it appears he is simply not capable.

Nice! How about Daugaard? Is there a site that catalogues all of your talking points in a nice little package for him as well? Do you have any thoughts of your own on Rounds? Daugaard?

Rounds and Daugaard were both disappointments in my book...neither tried to shrink government or spending. Daugaard scores worse in my mind and both are establishment republicans like McLaim your hero. I would be thrilled to vote for anyone else but the choice is always some crazy numb-nut liberal or the establishment republican.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Drop dead you worthless piece of dogshit.  You have no place in a civil society and I hope President Trump deals swiftly with scum like you.  I am a little impatient on knowing that you will rot in hell, I am looking for more immediate gratification.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 am

I don't put much thought into Rounds, at least I didn't until he started rubber stamping Drumpf's appointments. Of course there's the whole EB5 deal and whatever involvement he had in that. One thing that really comes to mind for me was the mess he made out of the Page execution. The dude was ready to die and pay his debt to society when Rounds stopped his execution hours before it was scheduled to happen, on what just happened to be an election year.

Daugaard on the other hand has done a few things I've really liked. Vetoed the bathroom law, said he would veto some nonsense gun legislation, supported a common sense .5% tax increase. Even the 20 week abortion law he signed was reasonably palatable. If you can't get your shiit together by 20 weeks then you're SOL.

I'm sure there's a website out there that could give me my talking points, but I'd rather form my own opinions.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

WOW - a perfect example of a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.  They have NO PRINCIPLES that they follow.  Therefore everything that comes out of their mouths are their opinions based upon their FEELINGS.  That is why we should never ever elect a demonrat to any position as they govern and legislate based on their FEELINGS RATHER THAN PRINCIPLES.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Jammer wrote:WOW - a perfect example of a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.  They have NO PRINCIPLES that they follow.  Therefore everything that comes out of their mouths are their opinions based upon their FEELINGS.  That is why we should never ever elect a demonrat to any position as they govern and legislate based on their FEELINGS RATHER THAN PRINCIPLES.

Feelings? What are you talking about??

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 pm

For decades the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS have not only been advocating for but demanding a STRONG CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.  Now as soon as we finally get a Republican President that is strong enough to not cave into their silly whining, they FEEL threatened.  Yes Trump has promised to work for a smaller less intrusive federal government, but there is no doubt that the federal government under him will be STRONG.

He has promised to STRONGLY enforce the valid federal laws which the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS have always insisted were superior to state laws.  Well now that we have a Republican President who will actually do this and that includes the laws they don't FEEL are good laws, they FEEL like this will lead to the United States being run by a dictator.

If these FEELINGS weren't so dangerous for the future of our country, this stupidity would be hilarious.  However, this is deadly serious for the future of our children and grandchildren.  We simply no longer can tolerate these REPRESSIVE LIBERALS in our communities and neighborhoods.  That thought inspires me to go down the street and see if I can't encourage the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street to move A LONG WAYS AWAY.  I wonder if she can even spell Venezuela?  
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 pm

The way dictators come to power is they create a crisis then using the powers of the central govt they control and take absolute power for themselves in the guise of protecting the people. That has little chance of succeeding here due to the fact that the general populace is heavily armed and the states have enough power along with their respective Guard units to resist the Fed. That is a scenario that's being played out here now. The states in a few cases are flexing their muscle to oppose Trump. States rights have been an issue that started one civil war here and could possibly start another. Funny thing is it's a shoe on the other foot for a change...............
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Clicker wrote:The way dictators come to power is they create a crisis then using the powers of the central govt they control and take absolute power for themselves in the guise of protecting the people.  That has little chance of succeeding here due to the fact that the general populace is heavily armed and the states have enough power along with their respective Guard units to resist the Fed.  That is a scenario that's being played out here now.  The states in a few cases are flexing their muscle to oppose Trump.  States rights have been an issue that started one civil war here and could possibly start another. Funny thing is it's a shoe on the other foot for a change...............

Hey Clicker ole buddy, great comment that I MOSTLY agree with.  However, I am going to give you a little pushback over the part about the South seceding from the Union over STATES RIGHTS.  While yes the Southern States did claim they had the right to secede from the Union and that States had the right to continue slavery, I think if you drill down to the real root cause of the Civil War you have to assign the blame to the issue of SLAVERY not STATES RIGHTS.

I realize that many and probably the majority of the people in the country believe that it was over states rights.  Part of that is perpetuated by our liberal educational system.  I think that these REPRESSIVE LIBERALS who control our educational system that want to fundamentally change the United States into a socialist third world cesspool use that approach to advocate the evils of states rights.  Without people standing strong for states rights and our system of federalism, we will have an all controlling repressive central government that will be run by a dictator.

In any event, whatever the root cause of the Civil War was (and I am sticking with SLAVERY), thank God that we had a STRONG REPUBLICAN president to stand up against the demonrat Southern States and end slavery as in existed before the Civil War.  Of course all conservatives realize that demonrats never seem to go away and they have merely substituted financial bondage (SLAVERY) through the demonrat welfare programs.  Demonrats just cannot bring themselves to allow Black People to be on an equal footing with Whites.  It is sad but true.

Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:The way dictators come to power is they create a crisis then using the powers of the central govt they control and take absolute power for themselves in the guise of protecting the people.  That has little chance of succeeding here due to the fact that the general populace is heavily armed and the states have enough power along with their respective Guard units to resist the Fed.  That is a scenario that's being played out here now.  The states in a few cases are flexing their muscle to oppose Trump.  States rights have been an issue that started one civil war here and could possibly start another. Funny thing is it's a shoe on the other foot for a change...............

Hey Clicker ole buddy, great comment that I MOSTLY agree with.  However, I am going to give you a little pushback over the part about the South seceding from the Union over STATES RIGHTS.  While yes the Southern States did claim they had the right to secede from the Union and that States had the right to continue slavery, I think if you drill down to the real root cause of the Civil War you have to assign the blame to the issue of SLAVERY not STATES RIGHTS.

I realize that many and probably the majority of the people in the country believe that it was over states rights.  Part of that is perpetuated by our liberal educational system.  I think that these REPRESSIVE LIBERALS who control our educational system that want to fundamentally change the United States into a socialist third world cesspool use that approach to advocate the evils of states rights.  Without people standing strong for states rights and our system of federalism, we will have an all controlling repressive central government that will be run by a dictator.

In any event, whatever the root cause of the Civil War was (and I am sticking with SLAVERY), thank God that we had a STRONG REPUBLICAN president to stand up against the demonrat Southern States and end slavery as in existed before the Civil War.  Of course all conservatives realize that demonrats never seem to go away and they have merely substituted financial bondage (SLAVERY) through the demonrat welfare programs.  Demonrats just cannot bring themselves to allow Black People to be on an equal footing with Whites.  It is sad but true.

Slavery was an issue in the Continental congress as I recall my history. Second issue was states rights which was tied in some cases to slavery. They were extremely leery of aan overarching central govt for obvious reasons. Dictatorship being the primary reason. I dare say that Obama has demonstrated the ability to ignore the Constiutional safeguards over too much govt intervention. If we the people allow them to run roughshod over us we'll wind up like a monarchy again. Notice how the Dems keep whining about how they should be able to bring back their "winning" Prez? Food for thought............

Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top