Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a pity

+2
Shortie's Ex
Jammer
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's a pity Empty It's a pity

Post  Jammer Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 am

It's a pity that South Dakota voters elect somebody like this thinking that he is a Republican.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/investigates/sd-legislators-accounting-firm-named-in-gear-up-lawsuit

This guy was a very active college democrat while he was in college.  As soon as he graduated from college he ran for the South Dakota House but lost big time.  At the very NEXT election he switched parties and ran as a Republican and the low information voters actually elected him.  Conservatives need to get to work and eradicate liberalism from America and we need to start with the Republican Party.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

It's a pity Empty Re: It's a pity

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:08 pm

Republicanism is mostly a social club in South Dakota.

Although fewer D's are elected to office, this works out fine for progressives nonetheless. The policies and practices of the progressive philosophy get put in place in South Dakota, even though they are introduced by "Republicans". Not the best circumstance, but servicable.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:49 pm

It's a pity that not EVERY conservative has joined in this fight against the purveyors of perversion in this country.  If we could get EVERY conservative on the same sheet of music, we could dramatically cut into the financial resources of the REPRESIVE LIBERAL AGENDA.  

http://patriotupdate.com/transgender-agenda-completely-guts-target-stocks-billions/

PUT THE PERVERTS IN THEIR PLACE AND HELP END LIBERALISM IN OUR LIFETIME.  STOP FUNDING THESE PERVERTS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 am

It's a pity that demonrats ALWAYS cheat in order to win elections.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-administration-wiretapping-trump-tower-phones.html

The good news is that Americans are waking up to the EVILS OF LIBERALISM and even all of their cheating this past year was not enough for them to win in November.  Keep pushing these EVIL CRETINS off the cliff.

END LIBERALISM IN OUR LIFETIME  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Jammer wrote:It's a pity that not EVERY conservative has joined in this fight against the purveyors of perversion in this country.  If we could get EVERY conservative on the same sheet of music, we could dramatically cut into the financial resources of the REPRESIVE LIBERAL AGENDA.  

http://patriotupdate.com/transgender-agenda-completely-guts-target-stocks-billions/

PUT THE PERVERTS IN THEIR PLACE AND HELP END LIBERALISM IN OUR LIFETIME.  STOP FUNDING THESE PERVERTS.

Seems out of place and off topic in a 'Local Politics` thread.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Jammer wrote: It's a pity that demonrats ALWAYS cheat in order to win elections.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-administration-wiretapping-trump-tower-phones.html

The good news is that Americans are waking up to the EVILS OF LIBERALISM and even all of their cheating this past year was not enough for them to win in November.  Keep pushing these EVIL CRETINS off the cliff.

END LIBERALISM IN OUR LIFETIME  

And you will want to get current on the legal status of this surviellence [if, indeed it did occur!].
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:It's a pity that not EVERY conservative has joined in this fight against the purveyors of perversion in this country.  If we could get EVERY conservative on the same sheet of music, we could dramatically cut into the financial resources of the REPRESIVE LIBERAL AGENDA.  

Sadly, there are liberals everywhere...they are a cancer, a pestilence upon our land.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Sadly, there are liberals everywhere...they are a cancer, a pestilence upon our land.

Jammer wrote: Yes there are and they are like a cancer.  Thankfully we are getting closer to a cure for cancer and who knows, we may even see that in our lifetime.  LIBERALISM is an even worse EVIL.  Before Trump was elected in November, there was no hope.  Now we have hope that it too will be eradicated.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Mike Rounds held a call in Town Hall meeting last night which I listened in on. One of the question was why don't you just repeal Obamacare? Mike went into a long diatribe how Obamacare was set up so if it collapses you can not just return to the previous private insurer business due to internal regulations. Imagine the surprise I had today when Gobbler McConnell said they would vote on a straight repeal next week. Rounds is nothing but another lying politician and will NEVER get my vote again. I'm virtually done with all these scum. They are colluding with special interest groups and screwing the citizens that elected them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Mike Rounds held a call in Town Hall meeting last night which I listened in on. One of the question was why don't you just repeal Obamacare? Mike went into a long diatribe how Obamacare was set up so if it collapses you can not just return to the previous private insurer business due to internal regulations. Imagine the surprise I had today when Gobbler McConnell said they would vote on a straight repeal next week. Rounds is nothing but another lying politician and will NEVER get my vote again. I'm virtually done with all these scum. They are colluding with special interest groups and screwing the citizens that elected them.

You are spot on, Rounds is absolutely pathetic.  Unfortunately, SD is loaded with these RINOs.  They all figure it out and realize that they can't win as a demonrat in SD, so they switch parties and run as Republicans.  They are NOT Republicans.  This should never happen in a conservative state like SD.

So how does it happen?  My opinion is that it is a combination of an uninformed electorate and something even worse, a complacent base of conservatives.  In my heart, I don't think these liberal scumbags could win a primary if the voters know who they really were.  There will be a wide variety of opinions on how the electorate should be informed, but I personally believe that only a passionate conservative base willing to "hit the streets" and talk to their neighbors will work.  If that is accurate, we will never end this nightmare until we see conservatives standing on doorsteps talking to their friends and neighbors.

As an example, there is a SD legislator who was extremely active in the college demonrats at his college.  After he graduated, he ran for the legislature as a demonrat and lost.  Two years later he is running as a Republican and guess what, he is now an entrenched politician that has the potential to be another Mike Rounds.  This could have all been stopped in his first Republican primary if only the voters would have known what this guy really was.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Mike Rounds held a call in Town Hall meeting last night which I listened in on. One of the question was why don't you just repeal Obamacare? Mike went into a long diatribe how Obamacare was set up so if it collapses you can not just return to the previous private insurer business due to internal regulations. Imagine the surprise I had today when Gobbler McConnell said they would vote on a straight repeal next week. Rounds is nothing but another lying politician and will NEVER get my vote again. I'm virtually done with all these scum. They are colluding with special interest groups and screwing the citizens that elected them.

You are spot on, Rounds is absolutely pathetic.  Unfortunately, SD is loaded with these RINOs.  They all figure it out and realize that they can't win as a demonrat in SD, so they switch parties and run as Republicans.  They are NOT Republicans.  This should never happen in a conservative state like SD.

So how does it happen?  My opinion is that it is a combination of an uninformed electorate and something even worse, a complacent base of conservatives.  In my heart, I don't think these liberal scumbags could win a primary if the voters know who they really were.  There will be a wide variety of opinions on how the electorate should be informed, but I personally believe that only a passionate conservative base willing to "hit the streets" and talk to their neighbors will work.  If that is accurate, we will never end this nightmare until we see conservatives standing on doorsteps talking to their friends and neighbors.

As an example, there is a SD legislator who was extremely active in the college demonrats at his college.  After he graduated, he ran for the legislature as a demonrat and lost.  Two years later he is running as a Republican and guess what, he is now an entrenched politician that has the potential to be another Mike Rounds.  This could have all been stopped in his first Republican primary if only the voters would have known what this guy really was.  

I've lived in 4 States and have worked a few more. SD appears to be a moderate state with a lot of crossover vote depending on what the candidate professes to stand for. It's also that way in Mo. This leads to a lot of middle of the road pols getting in office and party jumping at the lower levels. Being a Democrat in college is a simple self defense mechanism in most schools. Watching the SD elections and listening to the candidates is confusing because they all tend to sound alike!!! When a "firebrand" appears people seem to shy away because they seem too "radical". The same thing happens in Mo. Get two candidates in a Q&A together and you'll get the same answer for the same questions about 90% of the time.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I've lived in 4 States and have worked a few more.  SD appears to be a moderate state with a lot of crossover vote depending on what the candidate professes to stand for.  It's also that way in Mo. This leads to a lot of middle of the road pols getting in office and party jumping at the lower levels.  Being a Democrat in college is a simple self defense mechanism in most schools.  Watching the SD elections and listening to the candidates is confusing because they all tend to sound alike!!! When a "firebrand" appears people seem to shy away because they seem too "radical". The same thing happens in Mo.  Get two candidates in a Q&A together and you'll get the same answer for the same questions about 90% of the time.

Moderate can have a lot of definitions.   There can be the true middle of the road moderates and then there can be conservative leaning folks who vote the wrong way.  Way too often voters cast their ballot without a true understanding of who or what they are voting for.  I think that happens all too often.  That is when people like Mike Rounds get elected and the political observers saying that the electorate was more moderate leaning.  And once a RINO like Rounds gets into the general election, conservative voters don't have much of a choice.

These RINOs have got to be defeated in the PRIMARY.

There is always one question I ask of Republicans running in a primary.  I ask them what the first question is that they will ask THEMSELVES when a new piece of legislation or a new policy comes before them.  Their answer to that question almost always sorts the garbage out from the good conservatives.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 am

Our representation in Washington is WORTHLESS. Anybody who is willing to blindly rubber stamp the Mango Mussolini doesn't deserve our vote.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Our representation in Washington is WORTHLESS. Anybody who is willing to blindly rubber stamp the Mango Mussolini doesn't deserve our vote.

Who was that crazy ass candidate from Yankton you ran? He rides the short bus.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I've lived in 4 States and have worked a few more. SD appears to be a moderate state with a lot of crossover vote depending on what the candidate professes to stand for. It's also that way in Mo. This leads to a lot of middle of the road pols getting in office and party jumping at the lower levels. Being a Democrat in college is a simple self defense mechanism in most schools. Watching the SD elections and listening to the candidates is confusing because they all tend to sound alike!!! When a "firebrand" appears people seem to shy away because they seem too "radical". The same thing happens in Mo. Get two candidates in a Q&A together and you'll get the same answer for the same questions about 90% of the time.

Anyone who claims to be an independent is a liberal too ashamed to admit it. Or the phrase fiscally conservative but moderate on social issues is a liberal too ashamed to admit it. That is the connections between liberals and faggots...they both profess how wonderful their lifestyle is publically but privately ashamed they are freaks of nature.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Anyone who claims to be an independent is a liberal too ashamed to admit it. Or the phrase fiscally conservative but moderate on social issues is a liberal too ashamed to admit it. That is the connections between liberals and faggots...they both profess how wonderful their lifestyle is publically but privately ashamed they are freaks of nature.

Your description of independents is not true in many cases. I have friends who are registered as independent simply because they don't want to engage in political discussions etc. In many more cases they register as a I because it is politically incorrect in their work environment to be an R! There are literally thousands of them in public service in Calif who would be persecuted if they were identified as a R. I have relatives there who are in this boat. Their advancement, general treatment on the job etc would have been drastically different if they identified as an R. I also have many relatives in the military, mostly my nieces and nephews and their kids who have learned that being a D in the service is not a really good thing. A story one tells in that his whole unit changed registrations to I because of harassment during the 2008 Presidential election.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Your description of independents is not true in many cases. I have friends who are registered as independent simply because they don't want to engage in political discussions etc. In many more cases they register as a I because it is politically incorrect in their work environment to be an R! There are literally thousands of them in public service in Calif who would be persecuted if they were identified as a R. I have relatives there who are in this boat. Their advancement, general treatment on the job etc would have been drastically different if they identified as an R. I also have many relatives in the military, mostly my nieces and nephews and their kids who have learned that being a D in the service is not a really good thing. A story one tells in that his whole unit changed registrations to I because of harassment during the 2008 Presidential election.

I don't mean to be judgemental but by not standing up for one's beliefs is essentially conceding to the liberal fascism. I won't sit here and judge them but so much that is wrong with this country is a result of getting along with the left and trying to understand their beliefs. Liberals are traitors and fascists and in a sane world would be expelled from our borders. They are a cancer upon this country and loyal lemmings that will defend the right to murder defenseless children and then bemoan the mistreatment of the chronic lazy if ordered to work. There is no moral way to combine the left and the right's ideals...they are diametrically opposed in every way.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:10 pm

In a state as conservative as South Dakota, it's a pity that it would elect a liberal RINO that would be the prime sponsor of such a piece of dogshit legislation as this:

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/2018/02/15/trump-administration-blasts-rounds-over-amnesty-illegal-immigrants/341295002/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 pm

There shouldn't even be a single thought, let alone mention of amnesty!  As far as I am concerned, these "Dreamers" can leave on their own or they pay a hefty fine, keep their noses clean and in about 10 years or so go to the back of the line and start the process to be come citizens.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:
There shouldn't even be a single thought, let alone mention of amnesty!  As far as I am concerned, these "Dreamers" can leave on their own or they pay a hefty fine, keep their noses clean and in about 10 years or so go to the back of the line and start the process to be come citizens.

You get my vote to replace dumbass Rounds.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm

While we are on the subject of it’ a pity, it is sad that dumbasses like the one below are given a pulpit to spread his stupidity.  

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/opinion/columns/4404960-opinion-people-rule-legislature-must-remember-phrase

Initiative and referendum are elements of a DIRECT DEMOCRACY.  

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/direct-democracy-is-not-the-answer-to-our-political-problems/article/2641523

I completely agree with the sentiment in the following article about the state initiative and referendum process.

https://nccs.net/2002-06-how-would-you-revise-your-state-constitution

Excerpt from the article on how you should REVISE your state constitution wrote:
Initiative and Referendum: It is hereby declared that the initiative and referendum procedures are strictly prohibited in this state. These procedures violate the United States Constitutional guarantee to each state of a republican form of government by allowing the people to pass laws themselves. As has been seen in the past, this leads to unwise, emotional, and hasty decisions, which tear at the moral and republican nature of our society.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Jammer wrote:While we are on the subject of it’ a pity, it is sad that dumbasses like the one below are given a pulpit to spread his stupidity.  

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/opinion/columns/4404960-opinion-people-rule-legislature-must-remember-phrase

Initiative and referendum are elements of a DIRECT DEMOCRACY.  

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/direct-democracy-is-not-the-answer-to-our-political-problems/article/2641523

I completely agree with the sentiment in the following article about the state initiative and referendum process.

https://nccs.net/2002-06-how-would-you-revise-your-state-constitution

Excerpt from the article on how you should REVISE your state constitution wrote:
Initiative and Referendum: It is hereby declared that the initiative and referendum procedures are strictly prohibited in this state. These procedures violate the United States Constitutional guarantee to each state of a republican form of government by allowing the people to pass laws themselves. As has been seen in the past, this leads to unwise, emotional, and hasty decisions, which tear at the moral and republican nature of our society.

The initiative and referendum processes literally hamstrung the govt in Calif. Another reason I left.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 am

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You get my vote to replace dumbass Rounds.

Who did you vote for in Nov 2014 ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 pm

It's a pity that in such a conservative state as SD that they would have such mushy middle of the road Republicans in Congress.

Club for Growth has just released their 2017 Scorecard.  Pretty embarrassing for a conservative state like South Dakota where a R is almost a lock in November.  Time to move the RINOs to the right or remove them in a primary.  Sometimes the easiest is to put pressure on them and force them to move right, but that doesn’t happen often in SD.

2017      Lifetime
Thune, John     81%       77%
Noem, Kristi    78%        65%
Rounds, Mike   76%        66%

https://www.clubforgrowth.org/scorecards/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Jammer wrote:It's a pity that in such a conservative state as SD that they would have such mushy middle of the road Republicans in Congress.

Club for Growth has just released their 2017 Scorecard.  Pretty embarrassing for a conservative state like South Dakota where a R is almost a lock in November.  Time to move the RINOs to the right or remove them in a primary.  Sometimes the easiest is to put pressure on them and force them to move right, but that doesn’t happen often in SD.

2017      Lifetime
Thune, John     81%       77%
Noem, Kristi    78%        65%
Rounds, Mike   76%        66%

https://www.clubforgrowth.org/scorecards/

The State is turning more and more liberal by the year. Liberalism is a cancer that youth find appealing because they don't know shite but think they do. The precious snowflake generation are a disaster in every respect except for a few. We no longer govern based on liberty and freedom but rather feelings and good intentions. Thune, Rounds and Noem are worthless although Thune has been worthless for a much longer time. They liberal giant he slayed, Tom Daschle, and him are nearly identical in ideology with the only difference being the letter that follows their name.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next