What's up with the lack of plowing?

Go down

What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  pse1124 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 am

I was out this morning, and between 26th street and western ave, and back again, I only saw one plow, on Bahnson ave. WTH?

I'm used to not getting my street plowed right away, because I live on a side street, but even the ermergancy snow routes look like crap. They should have plenty of money in the budget for snow removal, considering they have hardly used any.
avatar
pse1124

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 am

pse1124 wrote:I was out this morning, and between 26th street and western ave, and back again, I only saw one plow, on Bahnson ave. WTH?

I'm used to not getting my street plowed right away, because I live on a side street, but even the ermergancy snow routes look like crap. They should have plenty of money in the budget for snow removal, considering they have hardly used any.

It takes a few hours to get their "snow gates" on. Evil or Very Mad

That and everyone is calling saying they left a snowball in their driveway opening and they have to go back. tongue
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  pse1124 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:29 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
pse1124 wrote:I was out this morning, and between 26th street and western ave, and back again, I only saw one plow, on Bahnson ave. WTH?

I'm used to not getting my street plowed right away, because I live on a side street, but even the ermergancy snow routes look like crap. They should have plenty of money in the budget for snow removal, considering they have hardly used any.

It takes a few hours to get their "snow gates" on. Evil or Very Mad

That and everyone is calling saying they left a snowball in their driveway opening and they have to go back. tongue

LOL
avatar
pse1124

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 am

pse1124 wrote:I was out this morning, and between 26th street and western ave, and back again, I only saw one plow, on Bahnson ave. WTH?

I'm used to not getting my street plowed right away, because I live on a side street, but even the ermergancy snow routes look like crap. They should have plenty of money in the budget for snow removal, considering they have hardly used any.

On a serious note...the whole idea behind snow plowing is to have it done before people need to go to work. Was not windy last night...no excuse. Did not dump much snow after midnight last night...no excuse. Maybe with the new Sanford Center sucking all the budget snow removal will have to get re-prioritized. Suckers...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  pse1124 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
pse1124 wrote:I was out this morning, and between 26th street and western ave, and back again, I only saw one plow, on Bahnson ave. WTH?

I'm used to not getting my street plowed right away, because I live on a side street, but even the ermergancy snow routes look like crap. They should have plenty of money in the budget for snow removal, considering they have hardly used any.

On a serious note...the whole idea behind snow plowing is to have it done before people need to go to work. Was not windy last night...no excuse. Did not dump much snow after midnight last night...no excuse. Maybe with the new Sanford Center sucking all the budget snow removal will have to get re-prioritized. Suckers...

That was sortof my thought. At least clear the emergency snow routes. I229 was even really slick.
avatar
pse1124

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

The city employees are too busy building an even center to care about streets.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 am

BladeRunner wrote:The city employees are too busy building an even center to care about streets.

Imagine the scene from "Planet of the Apes"...

All street department employees sitting in warm shop watching snow gate go up and down on the plow jumping up and down throwing pooh.

That is why they weren't out early moving snow.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Good to know it is holding steady at 70.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:Good to know it is holding steady at 70.

In Cancun maybe. Oh look it's 78o there. Shocked
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Good to know it is holding steady at 70.

In Cancun maybe. Oh look it's 78o there. Shocked

LOL, not referring to temperature
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Good to know it is holding steady at 70.

In Cancun maybe. Oh look it's 78o there. Shocked

LOL, not referring to temperature

Roger that. Got Cancun on the brain since I booked my vacation.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Good to know it is holding steady at 70.

In Cancun maybe. Oh look it's 78o there. Shocked

LOL, not referring to temperature

Roger that. Got Cancun on the brain since I booked my vacation.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, Cancun Laughing
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Good to know it is holding steady at 70.

In Cancun maybe. Oh look it's 78o there. Shocked

LOL, not referring to temperature

Roger that. Got Cancun on the brain since I booked my vacation.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, Cancun Laughing

All the money I saved by purchasing that used snow blower from that shady character with a full storage shed is helping to finance it too.

Back on topic, snow blower worked great on that nasty crap left by the snowplows at the end of the driveway. If only we had snowgates in my neighborhood. Siigghhhh.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 am

Just listened to Kenny Anderson (SF City Council) on the radio.  Don't want to come across as racist but what a moron.  Doesn't like detention ponds to hold rainfall runoff...wtf?
Thank goodness he found a government job!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Twinkies on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 am

What a freaking retard. Every single person in the city. Cant anyone figure out how to run a city?
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with the lack of plowing?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum