Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Anyone else watch the SDSU - USD game tonight?   WOW
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SDSU vs USD

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Jammer wrote:Anyone else watch the SDSU - USD game tonight?   WOW

At work but I was able to stream the last 4 minutes on ESPN3. Pretty good end. Only 6 points separate these two teams over three games this season. Have you heard any attendance numbers? Looked pretty full.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:Anyone else watch the SDSU - USD game tonight?   WOW

At work but I was able to stream the last 4 minutes on ESPN3.  Pretty good end. Only 6 points separate these two teams over three games this season. Have you heard any attendance numbers? Looked pretty full.

NOPE on the attendance.  However, I would be shocked if was not a sellout.

I was expecting a really close game, but SDSU played so ragged in the first half and dug such a big hole that I almost turned it off.  Glad I watched the entire game.  The other thing that seemed to occur tonight outside of the last 10 minutes was that almost every bounce and shot seemed to have a lucky roll for USD and just the opposite for SDSU.  The Jacks didn't seem to be able to drop the ball thru the hole and USD seemed to be shooting blindfolded over their shoulder with one arm tied behind their back and couldn't miss - well at least the first half.

Very good game - but the USD boys really looked dejected as they left the court.  Oh well.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:58 pm

The attendance was reported as a record single session for the Summit League tournament with 11,235 in attendance.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/sports/record-setting-night-impresses-summit-officials

I don't know what the exact attendance capacity is but it is nominally called 12,000 for basketball games.  So, it was either slightly below an "full house" or perhaps the people trying to sell the value of the Events Center have been over hyping capacity numbers.  Either way, 11,235 sounds like a very good crowd.  I have a friend who was going to go the game and I think he did.  I haven't talked to him since, but I will have to try to remember to ask him.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum