Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Discrimination

3 posters

Go down

Religious Discrimination  Empty Religious Discrimination

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 pm

I saw this video the other day, and it reminded me of the fact that our state is now openly allowing "religious" groups to discriminate against homosexuals.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Religious Discrimination  Empty Re: Religious Discrimination

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I saw this video the other day, and it reminded me of the fact that our state is now openly allowing "religious" groups to discriminate against homosexuals.

We need to make denial of Natural Law a capital offense.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I saw this video the other day, and it reminded me of the fact that our state is now openly allowing "religious" groups to discriminate against homosexuals.

By Natural Law are you referring to fukcing your sister? Or your cousin?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:13 am

We actually would like them to seek the mental treatment they need. Homosexuality is an abomination and indication of mental disease. Pedophilia is also frequently connected to these mentally disturbed individuals. They need medical treatment not celebration.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

It comes as no surprise that a moron who denies the existence of the Laws of Nature also denies the laws of Nature's God.  The only comfort this brings to good people who believe there is a Creator, that we are responsible to the Creator for our actions on earth and that there is a future state of rewards and punishment, is evil cretins like Jackoff Jones will pay for his sins with a far greater and longer lasing punishment than the mere capital punishment that could be rendered onto him on this earth.

https://nccs.net/online-resources/our-ageless-constitution/our-ageless-constitutionnatural-law-the-ultimate-source-of-constitutional-law
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:53 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

It comes as no surprise that a moron who denies the existence of the Laws of Nature also denies the laws of Nature's God.  The only comfort this brings to good people who believe there is a Creator, that we are responsible to the Creator for our actions on earth and that there is a future state of rewards and punishment, is evil cretins like Jackoff Jones will pay for his sins with a far greater and longer lasing punishment than the mere capital punishment that could be rendered onto him on this earth.

https://nccs.net/online-resources/our-ageless-constitution/our-ageless-constitutionnatural-law-the-ultimate-source-of-constitutional-law

According to the bible though, wouldn't it be natural to fuuck your sister?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:21 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You are truly a disgusting EVIL CRETIN.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Don't blame me. I didn't write the bible, but if you're going to shove it in someone's face to tell them how to live their life, you better be prepared to answer for it's inconsistencies. And yours.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:10 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Don't blame me. I didn't write the bible, but if you're going to shove it in someone's face to tell them how to live their life, you better be prepared to answer for it's inconsistencies. And yours.

I may be guilty of a lot of things, but being inconsistent is not one of them.  As for you - you disgusting piece of dogshit, you can go to hell.  But I guess you didn't need to hear that from me as you have already chosen that destination on your own.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down