Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Clicker on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 pm

After being subject to their tender mercys during a trip to Calif back in Oct, the wife and I were truly flummoxed at the shabby, uncaring, disjointed ineffective service we received on that trip via United. To make a long stry short, we were supposed to fly from John Wayne in Calif to Springfield Mo on a Saturday. We finally made it home on Monday night around 11 p/m. After pitching a giant bitch and enduring interrogation by 3 different PR types we managed to wring a couple of $400 vouchers for our trouble. Airlines in general have become the worst offenders of the need to be treated like humans instead of herd animals headed to the slaughter. I flew for almost 40 yrs on business and saw the evolution of the business from top of the line operations to being run like a Central American Bus company. They no longer offer cash when you are displaced they give vouchers, mostly because no one actually uses them, they are only good when booking thru the airline. They do provide hotel and meal vouchers but again the meals are only good at the airport and not all vendors honor them so when you get to the hotel you're on your own. I've learned some things due to this latest fiasco with the Dr removed from a United flt in Chicago. If you hold out long enough they just might offer a real cash incentive like they did years ago. Also there is a classification of passenger called a "Must fly" passenger. In this case that seemed to apply to aircrew being ferried to another airport to pick up a plane.
We're flying United again Jne 30th on the vouchers we got. Perhaps if we get screwed over again we can perpetuate the saga of free flying forever!!!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/04/13/united-passenger-says-suffered-concussion-broken-nose-lost-teeth-during-incident-lawyer-says/22038608/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:29 pm

This quantifies my assessment of a situation in was in 15 years ago. Some friends and I got booted off a plane in Minneapolis, headed for Las Vegas. There were 10 of us, 8 younger guys and 2 adults, and we could all hold our liquor just fine. We were having a pretty good time at the airport bar. It was a Sunday night at like 9:00 and the airport was empty. They had been looking for people willing to get bumped for a couple hours. Nobody was taking them up on it. We all boarded. Security came on and escorted us all off. Said we'd had too much to drink.

I always said that somebody was paying better than we were. That something under the plane was more valuable to them and they needed to dump some weight. From what I've been reading since this incident, buying your tickets online makes you an easy target as well, which we did. It's a tragedy that the American government allows businesses to treat people in this way.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Clicker wrote:After being subject to their tender mercys during a trip to Calif back in Oct, the wife and I were truly flummoxed at the shabby, uncaring, disjointed ineffective service we received on that trip via United.  To make a long stry short, we were supposed to fly from John Wayne in Calif to Springfield Mo on a Saturday. We finally made it home on Monday night around 11 p/m.  After pitching a giant bitch and enduring interrogation by 3 different PR types we managed to wring a couple of $400 vouchers for our trouble.  Airlines in general have become the worst offenders of the need to be treated like humans instead of herd animals headed to the slaughter.  I flew for almost 40 yrs on business and saw the evolution of the business from top of the line operations to being run like a Central American Bus company. They no longer offer cash when you are displaced they give vouchers, mostly because no one actually uses them, they are only good when booking thru the airline.  They do provide hotel and meal vouchers but again the meals are only good at the airport and not all vendors honor them so when you get to the hotel you're on your own.  I've learned some things due to this latest fiasco with the Dr removed from a United flt in Chicago.  If you hold out long enough they just might offer a real cash incentive like they did years ago. Also there is a classification of passenger called a "Must fly" passenger.  In this case that seemed to apply to aircrew being ferried to another airport to pick up a plane.
We're flying United again Jne 30th on the vouchers we got.  Perhaps if we get screwed over again we can perpetuate the saga of free flying forever!!!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/04/13/united-passenger-says-suffered-concussion-broken-nose-lost-teeth-during-incident-lawyer-says/22038608/

United has always been one of my least favorite airlines.  They are literally my last choice when I have to fly as it is an airline completely run by LIBERALS.  Liberals always try to impress you with their words, but they absolutely do not care about people.    My first choice is always to jump in the car and drive if at all possible.  If more people did that and voted with their pocketbooks, perhaps some airlines would eventually come to their senses.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Clicker on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

What's a bit strange is that United could have put the flight crew in a lux limo and had them in Ky in 4-5 hers.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:42 pm

I fly united fairly often and have never had anything but great service. I hope and pray they drag me off a plane some day and Ill put on a show that will make our Vietnamese doctor look like a picker. I can guarantee there is a lot more to this story...oh, he'll make a killing.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:21 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I fly united fairly often and have never had anything but great service. I hope and pray they drag me off a plane some day and Ill put on a show that will make our Vietnamese doctor look like a picker. I can guarantee there is a lot more to this story...oh, he'll make a killing.

Darth, you bring up several good points.  The first is that the perception of a company’s level of customer satisfaction is completely personal.  I have two friends who fly often and think United is the best.  They go out of their way to fly United, unlike me who would do anything possible to avoid using United Airlines.

However, I will toss a second data point in on that particular issue and it is the following link to a JD Power Airline Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2016:

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2016-north-america-airline-satisfaction-study

It is possible to conclude from that survey data that United Airlines is at or very near the bottom of all airlines when it comes to taking care of their customers.

A good second point that you also bring up is that there is probably “more to the story”.  I would not doubt that for a minute.  I suspect that the “victim” in this case is anything but a “normal” person and probably contributed to the events that occurred.

Finally, I will inject an opinion.  I believe there are TWO SEPARATE issues in this incident.  The one that everyone is focusing on is the physical violence involved in the man being drug off the aircraft.  I suspect that United had virtually nothing to do with that.  I will bet they turned it over to some type of security or police force.

So, while United will get vilified for this violent action, it is really some type of UNION led thuggery that perpetrated this act.  Knowing how Chicago operates, nothing would surprise me on what was really the root cause of this incident.  I just know that UNIONS run Chicago and they are all REPRESSIVE LIBERAL THUGS.

My dislike for United Airlines would cause me to focus on their policies on “overbooking” and “how to deal with an overbooking situation” and not the violent dragging of the man off the plane.   Here again United is a Chicago based company and that is often not good.  They probably have some conservatives somewhere in management, but their bureaucracy will be cluttered with REPRESSIVE LIBERALS and there will be several UNIONS involved.  

It is this REPRESSIVE LIBERAL culture that leads to the employees thinking they are kings and the customers are merely peasants who should follow their directives.  “Do this and do that – BECAUSE WE SAID SO”.  That is just how REPRESSIVE LIBERALS think.

For comparison take an airline like Delta.  While they also “overbook” their flights, they have very few of these types of customer complaints.  And why is that?  Well for one, they treat their customers LIKE CUSTOMERS.  They actually offer something of value for the customer’s inconvenience while United usually only offers a few hundred-dollar voucher for use on a FUTURE CRAPPY UNITED FLIGHT.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:08 am

I was in the Denver airport yesterday...the were over booked for a flight to El Paso. First announcement $300...5 minutes later $700 and meal voucher. Another flight was later in the day. Someone must have made the deal. Then they boarded the airplane and three or four people never showed up for their flight so they never were over booked as it turned out but paid $700+ and didn't get to fly with a full plane. People are swine...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3204
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:55 am

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:After being subject to their tender mercys during a trip to Calif back in Oct, the wife and I were truly flummoxed at the shabby, uncaring, disjointed ineffective service we received on that trip via United.  To make a long stry short, we were supposed to fly from John Wayne in Calif to Springfield Mo on a Saturday. We finally made it home on Monday night around 11 p/m.  After pitching a giant bitch and enduring interrogation by 3 different PR types we managed to wring a couple of $400 vouchers for our trouble.  Airlines in general have become the worst offenders of the need to be treated like humans instead of herd animals headed to the slaughter.  I flew for almost 40 yrs on business and saw the evolution of the business from top of the line operations to being run like a Central American Bus company. They no longer offer cash when you are displaced they give vouchers, mostly because no one actually uses them, they are only good when booking thru the airline.  They do provide hotel and meal vouchers but again the meals are only good at the airport and not all vendors honor them so when you get to the hotel you're on your own.  I've learned some things due to this latest fiasco with the Dr removed from a United flt in Chicago.  If you hold out long enough they just might offer a real cash incentive like they did years ago. Also there is a classification of passenger called a "Must fly" passenger.  In this case that seemed to apply to aircrew being ferried to another airport to pick up a plane.
We're flying United again Jne 30th on the vouchers we got.  Perhaps if we get screwed over again we can perpetuate the saga of free flying forever!!!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/04/13/united-passenger-says-suffered-concussion-broken-nose-lost-teeth-during-incident-lawyer-says/22038608/

United has always been one of my least favorite airlines.  They are literally my last choice when I have to fly as it is an airline completely run by LIBERALS.  Liberals always try to impress you with their words, but they absolutely do not care about people.    My first choice is always to jump in the car and drive if at all possible.  If more people did that and voted with their pocketbooks, perhaps some airlines would eventually come to their senses.
For the sake of accuracy, check Oscar Munoz's support of political candidates.  Pretty much a Repub guy.  Contibuted to Jeb Bush.

His predecessor, Smisek, was fairly balanced in his support.  Certainly not a died-in-the-wool liberal.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I was in the Denver airport yesterday...the were over booked for a flight to El Paso. First announcement $300...5 minutes later $700 and meal voucher. Another flight was later in the day. Someone must have made the deal. Then they boarded the airplane and three or four people never showed up for their flight so they never were over booked as it turned out but paid $700+ and didn't get to fly with a full plane. People are swine...
Those bump deals are usually not completed until after the plane has boarded.  You agree to surrender your seat contingent that it is actually needed to accommodate another passenger. The gate agent will take or cancel your original boarding pass and ask you to remain in the gate area until after the flight has departed the gate.  In the final 15 mins prior to departure, this is sorted out.  Passengers either show up, or they don't.  
In the final moments prior to closing the flight, if there are empty seats on the flight, those who volunteered to surrender their seat get re-assigned to those empty seats.  
After the hub bub of boarding and departure from the gate is complete, the gate agents process the details of compensation for any volunteers who actually had to be displaced from that flight.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I fly united fairly often and have never had anything but great service. I hope and pray they drag me off a plane some day and Ill put on a show that will make our Vietnamese doctor look like a picker. I can guarantee there is a lot more to this story...oh, he'll make a killing.

Darth, you bring up several good points.  The first is that the perception of a company’s level of customer satisfaction is completely personal.  I have two friends who fly often and think United is the best.  They go out of their way to fly United, unlike me who would do anything possible to avoid using United Airlines.

However, I will toss a second data point in on that particular issue and it is the following link to a JD Power Airline Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2016:

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2016-north-america-airline-satisfaction-study

It is possible to conclude from that survey data that United Airlines is at or very near the bottom of all airlines when it comes to taking care of their customers.

A good second point that you also bring up is that there is probably “more to the story”.  I would not doubt that for a minute.  I suspect that the “victim” in this case is anything but a “normal” person and probably contributed to the events that occurred.

Finally, I will inject an opinion.  I believe there are TWO SEPARATE issues in this incident.  The one that everyone is focusing on is the physical violence involved in the man being drug off the aircraft.  I suspect that United had virtually nothing to do with that.  I will bet they turned it over to some type of security or police force.

So, while United will get vilified for this violent action, it is really some type of UNION led thuggery that perpetrated this act.  Knowing how Chicago operates, nothing would surprise me on what was really the root cause of this incident.  I just know that UNIONS run Chicago and they are all REPRESSIVE LIBERAL THUGS.

My dislike for United Airlines would cause me to focus on their policies on “overbooking” and “how to deal with an overbooking situation” and not the violent dragging of the man off the plane.   Here again United is a Chicago based company and that is often not good.  They probably have some conservatives somewhere in management, but their bureaucracy will be cluttered with REPRESSIVE LIBERALS and there will be several UNIONS involved.  

It is this REPRESSIVE LIBERAL culture that leads to the employees thinking they are kings and the customers are merely peasants who should follow their directives.  “Do this and do that – BECAUSE WE SAID SO”.  That is just how REPRESSIVE LIBERALS think.

For comparison take an airline like Delta.  While they also “overbook” their flights, they have very few of these types of customer complaints.  And why is that?  Well for one, they treat their customers LIKE CUSTOMERS.  They actually offer something of value for the customer’s inconvenience while United usually only offers a few hundred-dollar voucher for use on a FUTURE CRAPPY UNITED FLIGHT.
Oh Mr Yammer you are so correct about Delta.  Stories abound on the way in which they handled the recent difficulty caused for passengers travelling through Atlanta.  They offered AMEX gift cards and gift cards for merchants [including Target] which people enjoy doing business with.  I'm sure still some grief and aggravation for passengers.  But there are actually stories of satisfaction from potential stories of travel horror.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:32 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I was in the Denver airport yesterday...the were over booked for a flight to El Paso. First announcement $300...5 minutes later $700 and meal voucher. Another flight was later in the day. Someone must have made the deal. Then they boarded the airplane and three or four people never showed up for their flight so they never were over booked as it turned out but paid $700+ and didn't get to fly with a full plane. People are swine...
Those bump deals are usually not completed until after the plane has boarded.  You agree to surrender your seat contingent that it is actually needed to accommodate another passenger. The gate agent will take or cancel your original boarding pass and ask you to remain in the gate area until after the flight has departed the gate.  In the final 15 mins prior to departure, this is sorted out.  Passengers either show up, or they don't.  
In the final moments prior to closing the flight, if there are empty seats on the flight, those who volunteered to surrender their seat get re-assigned to those empty seats.  
After the hub bub of boarding and departure from the gate is complete, the gate agents process the details of compensation for any volunteers who actually had to be displaced from that flight.

Awww Shortie, don't you see?? He's trying to blame the passengers for this guy being beaten to a bloody pulp. Just like he would blame his ex for having to give her a black eye or a bloody nose. You'd better stop ruining his fun or there'll be consequences....
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3332
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Clicker on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:02 am

Delta is an acronym. It means "Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport". Didn't believe it till I saw it in practice at DFW back in the 90s. Wife and I were on a long layover at DFW (5hrs) When we noticed that a departing flt came right back to a different gate. We saw the same passengers doing U-turns, off one plane on another and different planes jumping from gate to gate. I got really curious and noted the tail number of one of the planes. The same plane left a gate three times and returned within 10 min. What they were doing was using planes that couldn't fly to meet their departure times, when the plane was pushed back from the gate. Thus the acronym.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 757
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:48 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I fly united fairly often and have never had anything but great service. I hope and pray they drag me off a plane some day and Ill put on a show that will make our Vietnamese doctor look like a picker. I can guarantee there is a lot more to this story...oh, he'll make a killing.

Darth, you bring up several good points.  The first is that the perception of a company’s level of customer satisfaction is completely personal.  I have two friends who fly often and think United is the best.  They go out of their way to fly United, unlike me who would do anything possible to avoid using United Airlines.

However, I will toss a second data point in on that particular issue and it is the following link to a JD Power Airline Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2016:

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2016-north-america-airline-satisfaction-study

It is possible to conclude from that survey data that United Airlines is at or very near the bottom of all airlines when it comes to taking care of their customers.

A good second point that you also bring up is that there is probably “more to the story”.  I would not doubt that for a minute.  I suspect that the “victim” in this case is anything but a “normal” person and probably contributed to the events that occurred.

Finally, I will inject an opinion.  I believe there are TWO SEPARATE issues in this incident.  The one that everyone is focusing on is the physical violence involved in the man being drug off the aircraft.  I suspect that United had virtually nothing to do with that.  I will bet they turned it over to some type of security or police force.

So, while United will get vilified for this violent action, it is really some type of UNION led thuggery that perpetrated this act.  Knowing how Chicago operates, nothing would surprise me on what was really the root cause of this incident.  I just know that UNIONS run Chicago and they are all REPRESSIVE LIBERAL THUGS.

My dislike for United Airlines would cause me to focus on their policies on “overbooking” and “how to deal with an overbooking situation” and not the violent dragging of the man off the plane.   Here again United is a Chicago based company and that is often not good.  They probably have some conservatives somewhere in management, but their bureaucracy will be cluttered with REPRESSIVE LIBERALS and there will be several UNIONS involved.  

It is this REPRESSIVE LIBERAL culture that leads to the employees thinking they are kings and the customers are merely peasants who should follow their directives.  “Do this and do that – BECAUSE WE SAID SO”.  That is just how REPRESSIVE LIBERALS think.

For comparison take an airline like Delta.  While they also “overbook” their flights, they have very few of these types of customer complaints.  And why is that?  Well for one, they treat their customers LIKE CUSTOMERS.  They actually offer something of value for the customer’s inconvenience while United usually only offers a few hundred-dollar voucher for use on a FUTURE CRAPPY UNITED FLIGHT.
Well, what's new.  You are incorrect.  Employees of the companies hired to staff the security detail in O'Hare are not represented by a union, much to the displeasure of SEIU Local 1.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I was in the Denver airport yesterday...the were over booked for a flight to El Paso. First announcement $300...5 minutes later $700 and meal voucher. Another flight was later in the day. Someone must have made the deal. Then they boarded the airplane and three or four people never showed up for their flight so they never were over booked as it turned out but paid $700+ and didn't get to fly with a full plane. People are swine...

I have never accepted one of these deals, but over the years have listened to them while I sat in the boarding area.  I usually only fly Delta or Allegiant if possible.  I don't know if I have ever heard Allegiant have an overbooking situation, but I would imagine they do have them.  I have heard Delta offer them quite a few times.  

I think almost every time that I can remember they announced very early that they had a POTENTIAL overbooking situation.  They would then make an offer for anyone interested.  A few times I heard them essentially raising the "bounty" as time went by.  I think in every case the people that responded went on a LIST.  Then right before they began boarding they would announce either the names of the individuals on the list who were going to receive the exchange or many times that there was not an ACTUAL overbooking as certain people never showed up.  They would then thank all the people who volunteered to change their flights.

A few times I remember it requiring the person to take a flight the next day in which case they always offered to pay for the person's hotel and meal expenses.  In any event, I was always impressed with the way Delta handled the situation.

My knowledge of United is much more limited, but I do remember it being a few hundred dollar voucher for a FUTURE United flight.  They would usually start ridiculously low and bid it up.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:35 am

Clicker wrote:Delta is an acronym. It means "Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport".  Didn't believe it till I saw it in practice at DFW back in the 90s.  Wife and I were on a long layover at DFW (5hrs) When we noticed that a departing flt came right back to a different gate.  We saw the same passengers doing U-turns, off one plane on another and different planes jumping from gate to gate.  I got really curious and noted the tail number of one of the planes.  The same plane left a gate three times and returned within 10 min.  What they were doing was using planes that couldn't fly to meet their departure times, when the plane was pushed back from the gate. Thus the acronym.

YEAH, and just another reason that I prefer to drive whenever I can.  I absolutely hate to fly anymore.  Years ago it was not so bad, but it is terrible today.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:24 pm

WOW – this was interesting.  I finally got around to looking at what the Chicago Tribune was saying about this incident.  As expected, it is typical Chicago LIBERAL REPRESSION.  In the article you will find the following:


The Chicago Tribune wrote:
Working at the city's two major airports, they are a mix of part- and full-time cops, and some work as police in other departments, said Adam Rosen, a spokesman for Service Employees International Union Local 73, which represents them. Full-timers earn between $50,000 and $88,000 a year and cost the city about $19 million a year.


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-united-chicago-aviation-police-met-20170413-story.html

The Chicago Aviation thugs are just like most of Chicago – UNIONIZED.   I guess I should have expected that they are a part of SEIU, the most notorious bunch of THUGS to call themselves a UNION.  There are numerous articles that reveal the violent nature of these animals.  Bottom-line, at least part of the rest of the story is that this incident was at the hands of a bunch of heavy handed THUGS.
Here is one link to an interesting story where you will see what the SEIU says about THEMSELVES:

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/06/seiu-and-the-persuasion-of-power/

And you will find this SEIU statement:


We prefer to use the power of persuasion, but if that doesn’t work we use the persuasion of power.


This is what life is like in a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL CESSPOOL.


CHICAGO = UNION = LIBERAL = REPRESSIVE
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  nightlight88 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I was in the Denver airport yesterday...the were over booked for a flight to El Paso. First announcement $300...5 minutes later $700 and meal voucher. Another flight was later in the day. Someone must have made the deal. Then they boarded the airplane and three or four people never showed up for their flight so they never were over booked as it turned out but paid $700+ and didn't get to fly with a full plane. People are swine...
Those bump deals are usually not completed until after the plane has boarded.  You agree to surrender your seat contingent that it is actually needed to accommodate another passenger. The gate agent will take or cancel your original boarding pass and ask you to remain in the gate area until after the flight has departed the gate.  In the final 15 mins prior to departure, this is sorted out.  Passengers either show up, or they don't.  
In the final moments prior to closing the flight, if there are empty seats on the flight, those who volunteered to surrender their seat get re-assigned to those empty seats.  
After the hub bub of boarding and departure from the gate is complete, the gate agents process the details of compensation for any volunteers who actually had to be displaced from that flight.

Awww Shortie, don't you see?? He's trying to blame the passengers for this guy being beaten to a bloody pulp. Just like he would blame his ex for having to give her a black eye or a bloody nose. You'd better stop ruining his fun or there'll be consequences....


"Beaten to a bloody pulp"?????????????

No wonder idjuts like you are not taken seriously.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Jammer on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Couldn't help myself.  

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1998
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disassembled Airline (Formely United)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum