Cankles Takes Responsibility for Election Loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cankles Takes Responsibility for Election Loss

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun May 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Kinda. In an interview with Christiane Amanpour, Cankles took responsibility in a dissembling way (that the Clinton's are notorious for) for her election loss but then heaped blame on the Russians, James Comey, fake news, and the Electoral College.  Suspect  Suspect

And now she's girding her loins for battle declaring she's joining the "resistance" like some partisan fighter in France during WWII.  Suspect  Sighhhhhhhh.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cankles Takes Responsibility for Election Loss

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun May 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Kinda. In an interview with Christiane Amanpour, Cankles took responsibility in a dissembling way (that the Clinton's are notorious for) for her election loss but then heaped blame on the Russians, James Comey, fake news, and the Electoral College.  Suspect  Suspect

And now she's girding her loins for battle declaring she's joining the "resistance" like some partisan fighter in France during WWII.  Suspect  Sighhhhhhhh.

I just threw up...

NEVER - NEVER combine the words "loins" and "Cankles" again for the sake of humanity. How man, woman, or beast could get close to her loins or her daughters defy any type of decency and does not exist in any world I am a part of.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Sun May 07, 2017 6:11 pm

I suspect that there may have been a time when her loins were ungirded but she was probably 10 or 11 at the time..........
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:32 pm

I am becoming rather fearful that Hillary may run for president again. Given she is the smartest democrat to ever be born and the continual acknowledgment of her vast accomplishments by the unbiased media sources...I fell no one could possibly beat her. Her charm, intelligence, and lifetime of success are just too much to run against and the republicans would be doomed to defeat. Please Hillery...democrats, don't condemn the republican party to irrelevancy once again.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Darth Cheney wrote: Given she is the smartest democrat to ever be born and the continual acknowledgment of her vast accomplishments by the unbiased media sources.

Surely you jest !
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: Given she is the smartest democrat to ever be born and the continual acknowledgment of her vast accomplishments by the unbiased media sources.

Surely you jest !

Don't call me Shirley.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top