Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!! Empty This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!!

Post  Clicker Tue May 09, 2017 9:56 am

I wondered how long it would be before laws started to protect the victims instead of the looting and burning protesters.
http://www.charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 09, 2017 6:44 pm

I propose we start a new sport...idiot bowling involving idiots (pins) and cars (ball). Since there won't be any pin reset per say, backing up to complete a spare is perfectly acceptable.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: This one has hundreds of interesting comments!!!!!!!!!

Post  Clicker Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 am

Back in the day us barflys played a game trying to see who could come up with the grossest "hit a pedestrian" scenario. Kids in a school crossing were only worth 1 point each but if you got more than 3 they were worth 2 points ea. The least politically correct one that I remember was a black female pregnant prostitute with a Hispanic surname in a wheelchair emerging from a doorway. 1000 points. Comatose junkies in the gutter were worth 2 points if you got one in So Central LA but 500 fi you got one in Beverly Hills. Before anyone gets too excited, the group of drunks that cooked these up were very diverse, Vietnam vets, of all ethnicities. Just good fun.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed May 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Clicker wrote:Back in the day us barflys played a game trying to see who could come up with the grossest "hit a pedestrian" scenario.  Kids in a school crossing were only worth 1 point each but if you got more than 3 they were worth 2 points ea.  The least politically correct one that I remember was a black female pregnant prostitute with a Hispanic surname in a wheelchair emerging from a doorway.  1000 points.  Comatose junkies in the gutter were worth 2 points if you got one in So Central LA but 500 fi you got one in Beverly Hills. Before anyone gets too excited, the group of drunks that cooked these up were very diverse, Vietnam vets, of all ethnicities.  Just good fun.

I believe in the Keep It Simple approach.  

ONE REPRESSIVE LIBERAL = 1,000,000 POINTS AND A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed May 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Jammer wrote:
I believe in the Keep It Simple approach.  

ONE REPRESSIVE LIBERAL = 1,000,000 POINTS AND A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD

I forgot the 10k bonus if you were riding a unicycle.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down