Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:13 pm

As Dan Rather once said, "Tighter than a rusted lug nut on a '57 Chevy."  Republican Handel leads the Democrat Ossoff 51.6% to 48.4%.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:11 pm

81% of the vote reporting and it appears the Democrats have let another special House election slide away. Handel - 52.5% Ossoff - 47.5%
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:81% of the vote reporting and it appears the Democrats have let another special House election slide away. Handel - 52.5%  Ossoff - 47.5%

Libs get toasted again!!! Just keep dumping money into lost causes libs, Just less for you to waste on the elections next fall. Loons really were trying to get ONE "victory" out of the special elections because they are mainly left unattended by the voters. I remember the incessant rants from the loons about the Reps "stealing" elections by outspending their opponents. Looks like they are the rich fat cats trying, and now failing, to buy one now.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Clicker wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:81% of the vote reporting and it appears the Democrats have let another special House election slide away. Handel - 52.5%  Ossoff - 47.5%

Libs get toasted again!!!  Just keep dumping money into lost causes libs, Just less for you to waste on the elections next fall.  Loons really were trying to get ONE "victory" out of the special elections because they are mainly left unattended by the voters. I remember the incessant rants from the loons about the Reps "stealing" elections by outspending their opponents.  Looks like they are the rich fat cats trying, and now failing, to buy one now.

Looks like the Dems spent $31M on the race outspending the Republicans who spent "only" $22.7M. Jeebus, $55M on one election. Yikes!
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 pm

I can't help wondering how soon "Russian Collusion" or "Russian Influence/Meddling" will be revitalized by the libs.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 am

Skeptical wrote:
I can't help wondering how soon "Russian Collusion" or "Russian Influence/Meddling" will be revitalized by the libs.

I guess you haven't heard?  It was VOTER SUPPRESSSION.  It seems the local supervisor of elections in Georgia was not allowing dead people to vote.  The demonrats are rushing in Chicago lawyers who are demanding that a special prosecutor be named and a complete investigation into the matter be held.

I personally think the problem was that the demonrats just simply did not spend enough.  The rich liberals just did not pay their fair share to win this election
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:20 am

Liberals can't even steal a vote now days...or buy one, spending $150 per vote.

On to smashing windows and blocking traffic!!!!!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 am

In a very toxic media environment where Trump is lynched every hour at least once, reality has again peeked thru the veil of fake news.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top