But.....But......But...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But.....But......But...

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:13 pm

.......and the Christian Right's heads just collectively exploded!

Nuns build chapel in proposed pipeline's path

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/us/nuns-protest-pipeline-trnd/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Jammer on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Perhaps that is why the TSA now frisks nuns before letting them board a flight.  They are a threat to our country

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:.......and the Christian Right's heads just collectively exploded!

Nuns build chapel in proposed pipeline's path

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/us/nuns-protest-pipeline-trnd/index.html

I know liberals think with feeling rather than logic but do you have any idea how many thousands of petroleum pipelines exist in this country and have existed for 100+ years? It has a history of the safest way to transport petroleum and the amount of spills are minuscule and normally easy to contain. You people and your bretheran are such utter and complete morons when it comes to virtually any topic. I think I know where the missing human link is...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:.......and the Christian Right's heads just collectively exploded!

Nuns build chapel in proposed pipeline's path

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/us/nuns-protest-pipeline-trnd/index.html

I know liberals think with feeling rather than logic but do you have any idea how many thousands of petroleum pipelines exist in this country and have existed for 100+ years? It has a history of the safest way to transport petroleum and the amount of spills are minuscule and normally easy to contain. You people and your bretheran are such utter and complete morons when it comes to virtually any topic. I think I know where the missing human link is...

Nuns? Liberals??? That's a first!


First off, I supported the Dakota Access pipeline. Sorry for the inconvenience. Second, shouldn't they have the right to do what they want with their property, based on their religious beliefs? Finally, and most importantly, these bitches need to learn their place. You guys didn't spend your whole lives portraying yourselves as the party of God just to have them ruin your message.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:.......and the Christian Right's heads just collectively exploded!

Nuns build chapel in proposed pipeline's path

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/us/nuns-protest-pipeline-trnd/index.html

I know liberals think with feeling rather than logic but do you have any idea how many thousands of petroleum pipelines exist in this country and have existed for 100+ years? It has a history of the safest way to transport petroleum and the amount of spills are minuscule and normally easy to contain. You people and your bretheran are such utter and complete morons when it comes to virtually any topic. I think I know where the missing human link is...

There you go again, using logic, commonsense, the truth and actual facts.  That form of communication only works with human beings.  Jackoff Jones is not a human being, he is a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS are evil cretins trying to undermine our civilization.  They communicate using misrepresentations, distortions. lies, political correctness and obscure words that they pull out of a dictionary to use as polarizing code to divide our country and destroy it.  Think about it.  Where or when did you ever hear words like misogyny or xenophobe being used before the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS instituted them into our culture to advance their EVIL AGENDA.  Bottom-line, it is impossible for a human being to actually communicate with a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.



JACKOFF JONES IS AN EVIL CRETN
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  For the most part, Catholic nuns are quite liberal.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/29/1416557/-Those-Radical-Liberal-and-Progressive-American-Nuns-have-Inspired-the-Pope-s-Visit-to-D-C

In general Catholics tend to be liberal leaning with the Jesuits in my opinion the most far left on the political spectrum.  So when nuns are described as being left of the Jesuit Pope Francis, they are clearly screaming liberals.  For whatever reason, Catholics are just for the most part liberals.  I have several good friends who are Catholic and are quite conservative.  But the majority of the Catholics I know vote the wrong way.  Maybe they took too many rulers to the head when they were in Catholic grade school?


But once again, just another data point that clearly shows that nothing Jackoff Jones says is true.  

NEVER EVER BELIEVE A LIBERAL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm

And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed. I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft. TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.
On-line link found here: https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/ [Alert: Subscription paywall]
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

And we all know there's no need for a soft pipe....

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

And we all know there's no need for a soft pipe....

shhhh ... Darth and some of the other boys on this forum might resemble comments about soft pipe.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Clicker on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

Alert, don't post stories that can't be read to verify what they actually say.  For all I know it could be because of the possibility activists sabotaging the pipeline and making it unreliable.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Perhaps there is no need to lay pipe, soft or otherwise, Dr Evil ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Clicker wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

Alert, don't post stories that can't be read to verify what they actually say.  For all I know it could be because of the possibility activists sabotaging the pipeline and making it unreliable.

Do as us socialists do ... go to the public library to find a dead tree edition.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Perhaps there is no need to lay pipe, soft or otherwise, Dr Evil ?

Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil cheers

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Clicker on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

Alert, don't post stories that can't be read to verify what they actually say.  For all I know it could be because of the possibility activists sabotaging the pipeline and making it unreliable.

Do as us socialists do ... go to the public library to find a dead tree edition.
What? Create global warming by driving a car? What kind of Socialist are you?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Clicker wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And then there is this:

After all the hullabaloo, turns out Keystone XL pipeline might not be needed.  I recently read an article in the Wall Street Journal which indicated that demand for Keystone XL is soft.  TransCanada is having difficulty getting companies on-board to fill the pipeline.

It was in the June 30 edition of the Wall Street Journal.  
On-line link found here:  https://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/30/oil-firms-balk-at-using-keystone-xl-pipeline-energy-journal/  [Alert:  Subscription paywall]

Alert, don't post stories that can't be read to verify what they actually say.  For all I know it could be because of the possibility activists sabotaging the pipeline and making it unreliable.

Do as us socialists do ... go to the public library to find a dead tree edition.
What?  Create global warming by driving a car?  What kind of Socialist are you?

Oh Mr Clicker you are describing an eco warrior I think. i think Gomezz would suggest that you ride a bicycle to the library.

And I still appreciate that your tax dollars purchase the Wall Street Journal in order that I can read it, regardless your desire to save the planet by not driving a car to the libarary.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:

And I still appreciate that your tax dollars purchase the Wall Street Journal in order that I can read it, regardless your desire to save the planet by not driving a car to the libarary.
The last time I went to a library I did ride a bike. I was too young to get a license to drive a car.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But.....But......But...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum