"Bad Hombre"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Your President is so fudge retarted....

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coffee-farmer-hawaii-loses-deportation-battle-returns-mexico-n780981

What purpose does this serve?

What...enforcing our nation's laws? I don't believe there is any statute of limitations on obeying them.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Your President is so fudge retarted....

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coffee-farmer-hawaii-loses-deportation-battle-returns-mexico-n780981

What purpose does this serve?

What...enforcing our nation's laws? I don't believe there is any statute of limitations on obeying them.

When I read the story, I see there is much more to it than Jackoff Jones would lead you to believe.  The issue really is not over why was this man deported thus separating him from his family BUT WHY WAS HE NOT ABLE TO OBTAIN CITIZENSHIP?  It says for many years he had been trying to become a citizen.

So, the real answer to the dilemma is either:

1.  Jackoff Jones has once again lied and misrepresented the issue and this illegal alien is really an undesirable.

2.  Obama was a complete failure as president as he would not in 8 years grant citizenship to this person.  

SO, WHICH IS IT JACKOFF, DOOR NUMBER 1 OR DOOR NUMBER 2?  THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:34 am

You priced Kona coffee? This guy is no doubt rolling in it and will set himself up in Mexico quite comfy. It's obvious that we don't have the whole story here too. Why was he unsuccessful in his bid to come over and become legal? He had 30 yrs? What did he do? Just start the process last year? Too many gaps in the story. His family will no doubt have trips to see him ll lined up for the near future. In the meantime, he can keep up the appeals and possibly get a couple of those shrieking, in your face, howling loon on TV to go to bat for him.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 am

From NBC link: "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades, and his daughter — who is a U.S. citizen — had recently filed for permission to allow him to remain in the country as the relative of a citizen. But in March, while those applications were pending, the government ordered him to report for removal."

BS. The petitioning proces for permanent resident status (green card) wasn't begun until 14 months ago.

http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/local-news/kona-coffee-farmer-facing-deportation-had-applied-become-legal
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:From NBC link: "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades, and his daughter — who is a U.S. citizen — had recently filed for permission to allow him to remain in the country as the relative of a citizen. But in March, while those applications were pending, the government ordered him to report for removal."

BS. The petitioning proces for permanent resident status (green card) wasn't begun until 14 months ago.

http://westhawaiitoday.com/news/local-news/kona-coffee-farmer-facing-deportation-had-applied-become-legal

So, you are saying that there is a door number 3 - the guy was hiding out and just came out of the closet a few months ago when he got scared of the possibility of a law and order president? That may still qualify for door number 1.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:30 am

Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:40 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  

Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

A good idea in the long run. It would disrupt the food supply and industry for about a year but in the end would increase the development of automation of the agriculture industry. In Calif the lawn service industry would collapse and folks would have to do their own yard work again. Cities would find their parkways and green belts too expensive to keep up and would allow them to go to pot. (possibly literally!!) When the illegals are cleared out of Calif the Dems would begin to lose election and the state could turn red again. Novel concept.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

And yet the NBC Fake News Department reports that "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades," Their words, not mine.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

And yet the NBC Fake News Department reports that "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades,"  Their words, not mine.

Define "working on". Lobbying? Has he been checking periodically with immigration officials to make sure that something hasn't changed that he wasn't aware of? Does he have paperwork in place awaiting approval?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.

Not according to these coffee connoisseurs...

https://www.javalush.com/worlds-15-expensive-coffees-taste-like/

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

A good idea in the long run. It would disrupt the food supply and industry for about a year but in the end would increase the development of automation of the agriculture industry.  In Calif the lawn service industry would collapse and folks would have to do their own yard work again.  Cities would find their parkways and green belts too expensive to keep up and would allow them to go to pot. (possibly literally!!)  When the illegals are cleared out of Calif the Dems would begin to lose election and the state could turn red again.  Novel concept.

Yes, and the dentistry industry would be booming because of the way your teeth chatter when driving down the road, because there was nobody to fix them. And you could make the bed and dig the condoms out yourself the next time you stayed at a hotel.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Yes, and the dentistry industry would be booming because of the way your teeth chatter when driving down the road, because there was nobody to fix them. And you could make the bed and dig the condoms out yourself the next time you stayed at a hotel.

As I see it, the economy would be on its head for a while. When it stabilizes the average wage would no doubt rise significantly. An offset would be the increased taxes collected because there would be drastically reduced under the table workers. Welfare cost would drop like a rock. Anybody that can work would find it impossible to avoid employment. Reductions in welfare fraud would represent huge savings.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  

Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

NO NEED FOR LUCK - there is not only a simple solution but this also creates a huge opportunity to fix another grave problem in our country.

The solution is simple, merely stop ALL welfare except for the approximately 5% of the people who cannot work and are truly unable to care for themselves.  The other 95% will then either take these jobs and go to work or they will starve.  THEIR CHOICE  In any event, it eliminates not only a huge and unsustainable financial burden on US taxpayers but it rids the system of abuse and either makes people productive or gone.

ROOT HOG, OR DIE
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm

I see that Jackoff Jones was back on the site but did not post a reply to my comment above.  That is SO TYPICAL for the asshole.  In case you haven’t noticed, he has a very predictable pattern to his behavior.

When he sees a comment that he needs to address or reply to, he RARELY posts his reply immediately.  He always leaves the forum and then goes to his George Soros funded website where he does a subject search.  There he is provided either with talking points on the subject or an outright copy and paste.

Now if you are ready for a laugh, just picture Jackoff going thru all that work to come up with the dumbass thinks is a perfect answer and then coming back and seeing this comment.   Laughing

All I can then say to the dumbass is:


CHECKMATE     cheers
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:  Define "working on". Lobbying? Has he been checking periodically with immigration officials to make sure that something hasn't changed that he wasn't aware of? Does he have paperwork in place awaiting approval?

Chelsea Bailey is the author of the article you chose as the story link in your initial post so she would be the best person to ask what is meant by, "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades"

Chelsea Bailey should be able to be contacted via her Twitter account, "Chelsea Bailey@writefreedom09"

Feel free to let the forum know what she meant when she wrote, "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  

Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

NO NEED FOR LUCK - there is not only a simple solution but this also creates a huge opportunity to fix another grave problem in our country.

The solution is simple, merely stop ALL welfare except for the approximately 5% of the people who cannot work and are truly unable to care for themselves.  The other 95% will then either take these jobs and go to work or they will starve.  THEIR CHOICE  In any event, it eliminates not only a huge and unsustainable financial burden on US taxpayers but it rids the system of abuse and either makes people productive or gone.

ROOT HOG, OR DIE

Triple win...the slugs quit getting freebees, have to actually earn their living, and might even learn a valuable working skill.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

And yet the NBC Fake News Department reports that "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades,"  Their words, not mine.

Define "working on". Lobbying? Has he been checking periodically with immigration officials to make sure that something hasn't changed that he wasn't aware of? Does he have paperwork in place awaiting approval?

Like I said, their words not mine. You'll have to ask the NBC Fake News Department. Wouldn't want to speak for them.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.

Not according to these coffee connoisseurs...

https://www.javalush.com/worlds-15-expensive-coffees-taste-like/

Oh Jeebus. I was comparing the premium Kona coffee to the "run of the mill" Arabica bean that most of Mexico produces. The Cafetal La Herradura coffee farm is so small it only produced 1,700 lbs of the premium stuff in 2013. I thought you were advocating that Andres Magana go big when he returns to Mexico instead of being a small taters kind of operator.

https://www.allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org/en/cup-of-excellence/country-programs/mexico-program/2013/auction-results/
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

And yet the NBC Fake News Department reports that "Ortiz had been working to obtain legal citizenship in the United States for nearly three decades,"  Their words, not mine.

Define "working on". Lobbying? Has he been checking periodically with immigration officials to make sure that something hasn't changed that he wasn't aware of? Does he have paperwork in place awaiting approval?

Like I said, their words not mine. You'll have to ask the NBC Fake News Department. Wouldn't want to speak for them.

I would say that by reading the article one can only assume that he was doing all he could do. Not my words, theirs.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm


When it is all boiled down to bare facts ... he was illegal at the age of 15, remained illegal for 28 years, and as a consequence of knowingly being illegal for all those years he was deported.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.

Not according to these coffee connoisseurs...

https://www.javalush.com/worlds-15-expensive-coffees-taste-like/

Oh Jeebus. I was comparing the premium Kona coffee to the "run of the mill" Arabica bean that most of Mexico produces. The Cafetal La Herradura coffee farm is so small it only produced 1,700 lbs of the premium stuff in 2013. I thought you were advocating that Andres Magana go big when he returns to Mexico instead of being a small taters kind of operator.

https://www.allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org/en/cup-of-excellence/country-programs/mexico-program/2013/auction-results/

The size of a farm doesn't dictate the caliber of the crops it grows. For example, I'm going to visit an 8000 acre organic farm tomorrow.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4044
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum