Exhibit A...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exhibit A...

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Kellyanne goes on the offensive against CNN for their supposed bias:

I haven't made it all the way through this video yet, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on their points.

She claims that they've been Russia, Russia, Russia and not reporting on Drumpf's accomplishments. What has he accomplished? She brings up the 800k jobs and 25? DOW records that haven't been reported on. What has he done to change trajectory on jobs? What has he done period? How are they supposed to report on his accomplishments when he has none?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exhibit A...

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 am

What a pathetic loser!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 am

Darth Cheney wrote:What a pathetic loser!

Almost as pathetic as their new limber dick weak kneed "Better Deal" slogan. I'm still laughing at that one.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 am

So we agree then that CNN isn't fake news?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 am

Darth Cheney wrote:What a pathetic loser!

Yes, she is!
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:23 am

Saw a Dem congressman last nite on Tucker. The Dem was smiling and soft toning the mealy mouthed talking points on their new motto. Tucker wasn't having any of it, he kept asking why the Dems were so obsesses with Russia etc. The Dem didn't waver off point but had to be smacked down every time. Dumbass wouldn't answer a question just kept squeeking about the better deal. I can't beliive they are so stupid as to buy Miss Luberacks crap again.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:02 am

Clicker wrote:Saw a Dem congressman last nite on Tucker.  The Dem was smiling and soft toning the mealy mouthed talking points on their new motto.  Tucker wasn't having any of it, he kept asking why the Dems were so obsesses with Russia etc. The Dem didn't waver off point but had to be smacked down every time.  Dumbass wouldn't answer a question just kept squeeking about the better deal.  I can't beliive they are so stupid as to buy Miss Luberacks crap again.

I'd love to see the video. In the meantime, what are your thoughts on this one?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Saw a Dem congressman last nite on Tucker.  The Dem was smiling and soft toning the mealy mouthed talking points on their new motto.  Tucker wasn't having any of it, he kept asking why the Dems were so obsesses with Russia etc. The Dem didn't waver off point but had to be smacked down every time.  Dumbass wouldn't answer a question just kept squeeking about the better deal.  I can't beliive they are so stupid as to buy Miss Luberacks crap again.

If the loony lib media isn't going to do anything but parrot Loony Lib talking points, I say cut them off and get your agenda out there. Don't let the biased fake news media run the show. Use the bully pulpit!!! The libs they interview always get their pints out so the right should insist on it too.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

If the loony lib media isn't going to do anything but parrot Loony Lib talking points, I say cut them off and get your agenda out there.  Don't let the biased fake news media run the show.  Use the bully pulpit!!! The libs they interview always get their pints out so the right should insist on it too.

So you're not going to defend your position that CNN is biased or somehow "fake news" in this clip?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Clicker wrote:Saw a Dem congressman last nite on Tucker. The Dem was smiling and soft toning the mealy mouthed talking points on their new motto. Tucker wasn't having any of it, he kept asking why the Dems were so obsesses with Russia etc. The Dem didn't waver off point but had to be smacked down every time. Dumbass wouldn't answer a question just kept squeeking about the better deal. I can't beliive they are so stupid as to buy Miss Luberacks crap again.

The dems refuse to break away from their latest victim group "the undocumented workers" or illegal aliens. He couldn't even say he wanted legal Americans to get jobs. The entire demonrat party is a principle-less joke like this forum loser Dr. Evil Jackass. If they could only see what dumb asses they are...oh well they are entertaining like a carnival freak show.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

The dems refuse to break away from their latest victim group "the undocumented workers" or illegal aliens. He couldn't even say he wanted legal Americans to get jobs. The entire demonrat party is a principle-less joke like this forum loser Dr. Evil Jackass. If they could only see what dumb asses they are...oh well they are entertaining like a carnival freak show.

Soooo..... any comments on the CNN clip?
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

To say that Russia isn't a story is not only BS, but it's treasonous BS. Flynn has resigned over is, Sessions has recused himself, and Comey got fired. It's well documented that the Russians helped Trump get elected. It's well documented that Trumps team was in contact with the Russians during his campaign. We know that the purpose of at least one of those meetings was to discuss information about his opponent that was collected on foreign soil. We know that sanctions were discussed in another meeting, which is extremely troubling given the fact that we know Russia helped Trump get elected.

Even if we learn nothing else, Trump and anybody still supporting him is a traitor.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 am

Dr. Evil wrote: To say that Russia isn't a story is not only BS, but it's treasonous BS. Flynn has resigned over is, Sessions has recused himself, and Comey got fired. It's well documented that the Russians helped Trump get elected. It's well documented that Trumps team was in contact with the Russians during his campaign. We know that the purpose of at least one of those meetings was to discuss information about his opponent that was collected on foreign soil.

Even if we learn nothing else, Trump and anybody still supporting him is a traitor.

The hyperventilating media are the only ones who actually think there is a story there. The rest of the leftist swamp dwellers are hoping for salvation of their comfy status quo existence to be continued. If I saw the same virulence and outright personal attacks directed at Hillary and the rest of the loony left crowd I'd believe there is parity in the process. Till then FAKE NEWS!!!!!
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:23 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: To say that Russia isn't a story is not only BS, but it's treasonous BS. Flynn has resigned over is, Sessions has recused himself, and Comey got fired. It's well documented that the Russians helped Trump get elected. It's well documented that Trumps team was in contact with the Russians during his campaign. We know that the purpose of at least one of those meetings was to discuss information about his opponent that was collected on foreign soil.

The hyperventilating media are the only ones who actually think there is a story there. The rest of the leftist swamp dwellers are hoping for salvation of their comfy status quo existence to be continued.  If I saw the same virulence and outright personal attacks directed at Hillary and the rest of the loony left crowd I'd believe there is parity in the process.  Till then FAKE NEWS!!!!!

HEADS HAVE ALREADY ROLLED OVER THIS!!! HOW MUCH MORE "STORY" DO YOU NEED!?!?!?

It's already done. It's already happened. It's just a matter of find out who is involved.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

The hyperventilating media are the only ones who actually think there is a story there. The rest of the leftist swamp dwellers are hoping for salvation of their comfy status quo existence to be continued.  If I saw the same virulence and outright personal attacks directed at Hillary and the rest of the loony left crowd I'd believe there is parity in the process.  Till then FAKE NEWS!!!!!

It's already done. It's already happened. It's just a matter of find out who is involved.

Not done till a few swamp dwellers go to jail or the unemployment line. Latest shakeup in the WH tells me that there are still too many insider politicians there to suit Trump. I might note that the way he is going about his purge is the same way I've seen it done in business many times. Slow and sure. This is what keeps the apoplectic
fake news media off balance as well as the loony Dems. I can imagine a few insiders hidin in the corner hoping that the new sheriff passes over them.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Not done till a few swamp dwellers go to jail or the unemployment line.  Latest shakeup in the WH tells me that there are still too many insider politicians there to suit Trump.  I might note that the way he is going about his purge is the same way I've seen it done in business many times.  Slow and sure. This is what keeps the apoplectic
fake news media off balance as well as the loony Dems.  I can imagine a few insiders hidin in the corner hoping that the new sheriff passes over them.

This has nothing to do with his current shakeup. Or the constant shakeup that has been taking place since he took office. It has nothing to do with a shakeup at all. You're either pivoting, or your stupid. This has to do with Trumps guys that have had to stand down or aside because of their ties to Russia. Or guys that have gotten fired because it's their job to investigate the Russian situation that the White House claims doesn't exist.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:To say that Russia isn't a story is not only BS, but it's treasonous BS. Flynn has resigned over is, Sessions has recused himself, and Comey got fired. It's well documented that the Russians helped Trump get elected. It's well documented that Trumps team was in contact with the Russians during his campaign. We know that the purpose of at least one of those meetings was to discuss information about his opponent that was collected on foreign soil. We know that sanctions were discussed in another meeting, which is extremely troubling given the fact that we know Russia helped Trump get elected.

Every time I read one of your posts I think: "this is a ploy...a con, nobody could be this stupid". Then I realize you really are this stupid and it makes me sad for you and God forbid any offspring you may have fathered as they will also inherit your idiot genes. I pity you and pity them.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:07 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:To say that Russia isn't a story is not only BS, but it's treasonous BS. Flynn has resigned over is, Sessions has recused himself, and Comey got fired. It's well documented that the Russians helped Trump get elected. It's well documented that Trumps team was in contact with the Russians during his campaign. We know that the purpose of at least one of those meetings was to discuss information about his opponent that was collected on foreign soil. We know that sanctions were discussed in another meeting, which is extremely troubling given the fact that we know Russia helped Trump get elected.

Every time I read one of your posts I think: "this is a ploy...a con, nobody could be this stupid". Then I realize you really are this stupid and it makes me sad for you and God forbid any offspring you may have fathered as they will also inherit your idiot genes. I pity you and pity them.

That's funny! Every time I read one of your posts I ask myself why this no integrity, chicken schit insists on trying to bust my balls instead of defend his BS position. But then i remember you're a no integrity chicken schit.
Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top