Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exhibit B....

2 posters

Go down

Exhibit B.... Empty Exhibit B....

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:55 am

I get that news sources should stay neutral in their reporting. I concede that this is anything but neutral:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/07/25/tapper-monologue-trump-boy-scouts-speech-lead.cnn

But when someone crosses the line beyond what is sane and acceptable, should reporters still be required to stick to the code just because that person happens to be posing as president? If some tv/movie star (besides Drumpf Suspect) had addressed the boy scouts in this manner, would you expect the reporter to stay neutral?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Exhibit B.... Empty Re: Exhibit B....

Post  Clicker Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 am

I watched the speech on fox. It was a rally speech not intended to address policy or process IMO. What Tapper and CNN/MSNBC and the rest of the swamp rats are barfing out is irrelevant.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am

Clicker wrote:I watched the speech on fox. It was a rally speech not intended to address policy or process IMO. What Tapper and CNN/MSNBC and the rest of the swamp rats are barfing out is irrelevant.

A rally speech?? In an addreess to the F'n Boy Scouts?!? Are you kidding me???

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down