Liberalism Cures Everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm

As liberalism spreads, the world will become a much happier, safer place!!

http://cnn.it/2v6xcy2

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:20 am

Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Stop with your constant lies and try to build a smidgen of credibility.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Stop with your constant lies and try to build a smidgen of credibility.

What lies?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Stop with your constant lies and try to build a smidgen of credibility.

What lies?

Again, pretty much EVERYTHING that you say.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Stop with your constant lies and try to build a smidgen of credibility.

What lies?

Again, pretty much EVERYTHING that you say.

Prove it. With facts. Jeebus this place misses a man like Gomezz who would put his facts in place when he posted.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Perhaps a liberal can explain something to me...

What is the difference between the KKK, Atifada and BLM?

The reason I ask is if one group marches for their disgusting "rights" it is unanimously condemned on the media while the other two groups receive adulation and praise.

Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes

And you are full of shite.

Typical response. Why even bother??

Stop with your constant lies and try to build a smidgen of credibility.

What lies?

Again, pretty much EVERYTHING that you say.

Prove it.  With facts.  Jeebus this place misses a man like Gomezz who would put his facts in place when he posted.


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Dr. Evil wrote:As liberalism spreads, the world will become a much happier, safer place!!

http://cnn.it/2v6xcy2


YEP – liberalism at its best once again.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/media/harvey-weinstein-scandal/


THESE SCUMBAG LIBERALS ARE PURE EVIL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Clicker on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:42 am

Liberalism Cures Everything?

Yup, just like death cures cancer.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Clicker on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Never heard of Atifada.

The KKK has a long history of sanctioned violence based on racially motivated hate.

BLM merely protests the injustices against the black community and does not sanction violence commited by people claiming to be part if that movement, regardless of how hard the right tries to pin that tall on that donkey. Rolling Eyes
The Donkey in this case, anyone who identifies with the Dems, has pinned the tail on their own Ass. Publicly claiming to not be violent but in practice being more violent than any other group out there is just another Alinsky principle at work. There are sympathetic non-violent people in these groups who, just as happened in Nazi Germany and Facist Italy denied the violence until it is overwhelmingly proven to be a fact. They then swear they never heard of or saw any thing like that in their orgs. Kinda like what you're doing now. Do this, find all the violent acts committed by the KKK in the last 50 yrs and then compare them to Antifa. Then tell us about the "peaceful" people of those orgs. Kinda sounds like NK don't it?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Clicker wrote:Liberalism Cures Everything?

Yup, just like death cures cancer.


That was a good one.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bergdahl Walks

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 pm

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 pm


This asshole is one of Jackoff Jones' heroes.  The liberals just love this piece of dogshit.  The sad things is this is just the tip of the iceberg on what Obama's 8 years of devastation to our military.  There is a lot of cleanup needed.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:44 pm


Wouldn't surprise me if the judge decided Bergdahl suffered enough while a prisoner of the Taliban for 5 years.  I wonder if the judge remembered what pain and suffering incurred was a direct result of Bergdahl's own deliberate actions of deserting his unit ?

That length of imprisonment in itself is worth scrutiny .. his tenure as a prisoner was roughly 58 to 59 months longer then most other captives.

He should be forced to reimburse the country for the almost 5 years back pay he was given at the rank of E-5.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if the judge decided Bergdahl suffered enough while a prisoner of the Taliban for 5 years.  I wonder if the judge remembered what pain and suffering incurred was a direct result of Bergdahl's own deliberate actions of deserting his unit ?

That length of imprisonment in itself is worth scrutiny .. his tenure as a prisoner was roughly 58 to 59 months longer then most other captives.

He should be forced to reimburse the country for the almost 5 years back pay he was given at the rank of E-5.

He should face the firing squad.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if the judge decided Bergdahl suffered enough while a prisoner of the Taliban for 5 years.  I wonder if the judge remembered what pain and suffering incurred was a direct result of Bergdahl's own deliberate actions of deserting his unit ?

That length of imprisonment in itself is worth scrutiny .. his tenure as a prisoner was roughly 58 to 59 months longer then most other captives.

He should be forced to reimburse the country for the almost 5 years back pay he was given at the rank of E-5.

He should face the firing squad.

I agree with you !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberalism Cures Everything

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum