Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 am

I think it has been apparent that, among those on JSI with views which are different than mine, Gomezz was one of my favorite JSI posters.  Even though we did not agree on the fundamentals of most issues, I found Gomezz to be fair-handed and pleasant in handling our disagreements.  And he seemed to be such a teddy bear!  I am saddened by his passing.  Doubtful this place will be the same for me, but I am going to try.

I will be selecting a new JSI favorite poster.  From those who have viewpoints which are different from mine, who will be my teddy bear ?  Must be good at playing Google footsie with a lady of progressive mindset and lifestyle [I like learning new things].  Hint:  You are going to have do better than "bitch, get us men some sammiches".
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 am

And Dr Evil you are not allowed to switch to the other side [interpret this as you will boys] in order to curry my favor.

You are already my favorite JSI poster with a similar mindset.  Unhappily, you might also be the only other JSI poster with a progressive mindset.  Given that this is a liberal internet forum, that is real pity.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 am

I was hoping to close this place down, but it appears that Gomezz beat me to it.

Shortie's Ex, being a lesbian, would you say that you have a tough time making it past a woman's boobs as well?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I was hoping to close this place down, but it appears that Gomezz beat me to it.

Shortie's Ex, being a lesbian, would you say that you have a tough time making it past a woman's boobs as well?

Oh you goof, this is a bit off topic in this thread.  But as interim forum moderator, I'll allow it.  

TBH I am not much of a boob lady.  There are many parts of a lady which rate above the breasts.  The eyes, lips and mind come to mind immediately.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I was hoping to close this place down, but it appears that Gomezz beat me to it.

Shortie's Ex, being a lesbian, would you say that you have a tough time making it past a woman's boobs as well?

Oh you goof, this is a bit off topic in this thread.  But as interim forum moderator, I'll allow it.  

TBH I am not much of a boob lady.  There are many parts of a lady which rate above the breasts.  The eyes, lips and mind come to mind immediately.

You are real eye candy, honey...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I was hoping to close this place down, but it appears that Gomezz beat me to it.

Shortie's Ex, being a lesbian, would you say that you have a tough time making it past a woman's boobs as well?

Oh you goof, this is a bit off topic in this thread.  But as interim forum moderator, I'll allow it.  

TBH I am not much of a boob lady.  There are many parts of a lady which rate above the breasts.  The eyes, lips and mind come to mind immediately.

You are real eye candy, honey...

Why Darth Cheney if I didn't know better I would swear that you are getting sweet on me.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will be my new favorite poster [from an opposing viewpoint] on JSI ?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum