Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has America become?

4 posters

Go down

What has America become? Empty What has America become?

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Latest information is the following first appeared in a paper in a small town in Michigan in 2010.

What is interesting is the comments/questions/scenarios are just as spot on today as it was seven years ago.

What has America become? Image010
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

What has America become? Empty Re: What has America become?

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Latest information is the following first appeared in a paper in a small town in Michigan in 2010.

What is interesting is the comments/questions/scenarios are just as spot on today as it was seven years ago.

What has America become? Image010

Indeed..... What has America become? A bunch of one sided propaganda.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:03 pm

I say one of the biggest detriments to politics in the U.S. was e-mail. Fake news was born out of chain e-mails. You can't leave out guys like Limbaugh and O'riely, but at least they could be held somewhat accountable, not that their listeners would, but the rest of us would.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I say one of the biggest detriments to politics in the U.S. was e-mail. Fake news was born out of chain e-mails. You can't leave out guys like Limbaugh and O'riely, but at least they could be held somewhat accountable, not that their listeners would, but the rest of us would.

If it hadn't been for the internet and e-mail the left would have never gotten off the ground. At lest not past the radical black power groups and weather underground. The big boost to the left as the KOS and a few others that popped up during the first Clinton elections. At that time group of very nasty lefties invaded the bigger open boards and worked in tandem to destroy anyone who posted anything but the most liberal of comments. That in turn brought the true nature of the lefty loonies out and brought the conservative to their feet and in front of their keyboards. The things happening today are a direct result of actions by the left and a concerted and virulent relentless attack. That has only gotten worse because it has backfired on them. Look at the political makeup of the vast majority of the states and the Congress. The left is being destroyed by it's own petard.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I say one of the biggest detriments to politics in the U.S. was e-mail. Fake news was born out of chain e-mails. You can't leave out guys like Limbaugh and O'riely, but at least they could be held somewhat accountable, not that their listeners would, but the rest of us would.

If it hadn't been for the internet and e-mail the left would have never gotten off the ground.  At lest not past the radical black power groups and weather underground.  The big boost to the left as the KOS and a few others that popped up during the first Clinton elections.  At that time  group of very nasty lefties invaded the bigger open boards and worked in tandem to destroy anyone who posted anything but the most liberal of comments.  That in turn brought the true nature of the lefty loonies out and brought the conservative to their feet and in front of their keyboards.  The things happening today are a direct result of actions by the left and a concerted and virulent relentless attack.  That has only gotten worse because it has backfired on them.  Look at the political makeup of the vast majority of the states and the Congress.  The left is being destroyed by it's own petard.

AMEN

And while both are important, I urge conservatives to go and talk to your neighbors.  It works.  it is time to send these commies to Venezuela
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 am

Clicker wrote:

If it hadn't been for the internet and e-mail the left would have never gotten off the ground.  At lest not past the radical black power groups and weather underground.  The big boost to the left as the KOS and a few others that popped up during the first Clinton elections.  At that time  group of very nasty lefties invaded the bigger open boards and worked in tandem to destroy anyone who posted anything but the most liberal of comments.  That in turn brought the true nature of the lefty loonies out and brought the conservative to their feet and in front of their keyboards.  The things happening today are a direct result of actions by the left and a concerted and virulent relentless attack.  That has only gotten worse because it has backfired on them.  Look at the political makeup of the vast majority of the states and the Congress.  The left is being destroyed by it's own petard.

I believe it's social media you're actually referring to. Social media has definately been a detriment to the stability of this country. It is however those virulent and relentless attacks that this island of misfits was born out of. And it was your own doing. Not the other way around. You were banned by a conservative admin. I have a few theories, but I have a hard time understanding why people in this country vote for Republicabs whole supporting Democratic policy. I have to wonder though, now that they've seen what the GOP really stands for, in Drumpf, if that won't change.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down