Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Phone!!!!

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Hansolo
Skeptical
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obama Phone!!!! Empty Obama Phone!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 am

I realize this is going to sound like crazy talk and right wing lies but it turns out there was a lot of fraud involved with Obama phones:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323511804578296001368122888.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Obama Phone!!!! Empty Re: Obama Phone!!!!

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:40 pm

How the hell do you expect them to call their drug dealer without a free gubmint phone. :afro:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Just has to be right wing conspiracy talk, there is no way that fine oupstanding big gubmint had fraud in a program!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:How the hell do you expect them to call their drug dealer without a free gubmint phone. :afro:
Why don't people buy their own damn phones? No one is entitled to a stinking phone.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Hansolo wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:How the hell do you expect them to call their drug dealer without a free gubmint phone. :afro:
Why don't people buy their own damn phones? No one is entitled to a stinking phone.

It's for the children. /lib
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I realize this is going to sound like crazy talk and right wing lies but it turns out there was a lot of fraud involved with Obama phones:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323511804578296001368122888.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

That's krazy talk! Shocked
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Maybe one or two people got phones that might shouldn't have but come on...COME ON!!!
/lib
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe one or two people got phones that might shouldn't have but come on...COME ON!!!
/lib

Which verse of the NT would JT use to justify using taxpayer monies to give free phones and service to the poor?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Maybe one or two people got phones that might shouldn't have but come on...COME ON!!!
/lib

Which verse of the NT would JT use to justify using taxpayer monies to give free phones and service to the poor?

It would be one of those social justice Bible verses...the kind that don't exist.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 pm

sounds like those phone corporations weren't to worried about the requirements. i point two fingers here, one at the stupid government for allowing this fraud and one at these greedy corporations for taking advantage of it.

the article is actually interesting. even more interesting than some random guy's take on the bible, as hard as that is to believe.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Skeptical wrote:
/lib

"Jesus both used cellphones and supported the poor using cellphones." JT 5:1-3 Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
/lib

"Jesus both used cellphones and supported the poor using cellphones." JT 5:1-3 Suspect

LOL
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Darth, I need to know what language was that cow speaking?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 am

A Lesson in Irony.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Obama Phone!!!! Empty Back Pay for Illegals

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank goodness those fence jumping lawbreakers will qualify for tax refunds since they jumped the fence if the current amnesty bill gets through. Tell me liberals aren't pure evil:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/04/tax-credit-bonanza-for-illegal-immigrants/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Thank goodness those fence jumping lawbreakers will qualify for tax refunds since they jumped the fence if the current amnesty bill gets through. Tell me liberals aren't pure evil:

That wild speculation has virtually no chance of passing anything. Such a possibility is not even in the bill. Just some wacky scenario to grab headlines. It won't get out of the chute.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:27 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Thank goodness those fence jumping lawbreakers will qualify for tax refunds since they jumped the fence if the current amnesty bill gets through. Tell me liberals aren't pure evil:

That wild speculation has virtually no chance of passing anything. Such a possibility is not even in the bill. Just some wacky scenario to grab headlines. It won't get out of the chute.

I have never seen anyone so GD clueless in my life...Jay Carney?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Can you provide any substantiation on those back refunds? Your link is pure speculation with no documentation.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Can you provide any substantiation on those back refunds? Your link is pure speculation with no documentation.

How about some documentation that RWB is clueless too. cheers
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

How about some documentation that RWB is clueless too. cheers

So obviously, you have nothing either.
Do you believe the claim about the back refunds?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:26 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

How about some documentation that RWB is clueless too.   cheers

For now, I'll just stay on the fence and be a good moderate. I could go either way, get back to me later.   Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:58 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Are you posting as JT John Thorton on the GPV.   Keep it honest now.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Nope. Don't even know him. Is that the other site that some posters here are so obsessed with? Even a whole category here devoted to degrading it. Like I said, just childish nonsense and lame gossip from a bunch of teenyboppers at this lunchroom table. But, more posts on that 'other site' than on anything here. Sad. It's really kind of perverted. I generally avoid it.

Back to this thread: again: Do you believe the claim about the back refunds?

What do you think of Rubio's last-minute threat to pull his support for the immigration bill (in news today)? IMO, it's a show to cover his butt for a '16 primary.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Nope. Don't even know him. Is that the other site that some posters here are so obsessed with? Even a whole category here devoted to degrading it. Like I said, just childish nonsense and lame gossip from a bunch of teenyboppers at this lunchroom table. But, more posts on that 'other site' than on anything here. Sad. It's really kind of perverted. I generally avoid it.

Back to this thread: again: Do you believe the claim about the back refunds?

What do you think of Rubio's last-minute threat to pull his support for the immigration bill (in news today)? IMO, it's a show to cover his butt for a '16 primary.
Rubio has as much chance as Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton...not going to happen and besides: what difference does it make?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next