Las Vegas Attack

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3407
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:30 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

YOU DISHONEST EVIL PIECE OF DOGSHIT
YOU ARE PURE EVIL

Your comment says everything anybody ever needs to know about your EVIL ASS.  You are just like every other EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERAL SCUMBAG, you think everything is political and there is a government solution to every problem.  Well you are wrong asshole.

And as for you saying “republicans” blaming others, you are wrong on that detail.  I have not heard a single one blame anyone other than the evil piece of scum that pulled the trigger.  And for your sorry ass that keeps searching for the “motivation”, it really is quite simple.  It all comes down to the loss of morality and religion in our country.

You can trace the rise in not only these horrific events, but unwed pregnancies, declining scholastic scores and almost every other ill we have in this country back to the mid 1960’s when the EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS took religion out of our schools.  YOU EVIL BASTARDS have replaced God in our schools with climate change, political correctness, gun control, gay rights and every other REPRESSIVE LIBERAL agenda item you can think of.



AS A RESULT, WE HAVE SITUATIONS LIKE LAS VEGAS
YOU TRULY ARE EVIL CARRYING OUT THE DEVIL’S AGENDA
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am


HEY ASSHOLE

Here is what your EVIL AGENDA has done for America:


http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/when-prayer-was-taken-out-of-school/


Why anyone would do anything other that spit in your EVIL face is beyond me.  You are scum.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:00 am

I don't disagree that we could use a little more God in our country. First we'd have to agree on what God expects of us. Most people don't believe in your version of God. Most don't believe that God preaches hate or mocks the poor. The bible I follow is quite the opposite.

The bigger problem is that we have a mental health crisis in this country. Fueled by a lack of pay and a lack of jobs, and a lack of healthy bacteria in our stomachs. This poor metal health leads to a wide range of disastrous behavior like not being able to figure out what sex you are, or going on a shooting rampage, or voting for Trump for president.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I don't disagree that we could use a little more God in our country. First we'd have to agree on what God expects of us. Most people don't believe in your version of God. Most don't believe that God preaches hate or mocks the poor. The bible I follow is quite the opposite.

The bigger problem is that we have a mental health crisis in this country. Fueled by a lack of pay and a lack of jobs, and a lack of healthy bacteria in our stomachs. This poor metal health leads to a wide range of disastrous behavior like not being able to figure out what sex you are, or going on a shooting  rampage, or voting for Trump for president.

You stupid piece of dogshit.  There already is a diagnosis for the disease you described, it is called LIBERALISM.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:28 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I don't disagree that we could use a little more God in our country. First we'd have to agree on what God expects of us. Most people don't believe in your version of God. Most don't believe that God preaches hate or mocks the poor. The bible I follow is quite the opposite.

The bigger problem is that we have a mental health crisis in this country. Fueled by a lack of pay and a lack of jobs, and a lack of healthy bacteria in our stomachs. This poor metal health leads to a wide range of disastrous behavior like not being able to figure out what sex you are, or going on a shooting  rampage, or voting for Trump for president.

You stupid piece of dogshit.  There already is a diagnosis for the disease you described, it is called LIBERALISM.

In agreed with you!! What more do you want!?!

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 am

The full auto weapon the shooter used was perfectly legal. I've never used on but have used a variation of it.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/03/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-used-a-perfectly-legal-device-allowing-him-to-fire-400-rounds-per-minute/23230992/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:52 am

So this is what he used to end run laws against automatic weapons. Then gun enthusiasts wonder why nobody trusts them to police themselves without the people(government) interference.... Rolling Eyes


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:40 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...

You stupid piece of dogshit, please tell us what law would have stopped this guy from committing this horrific act.  We already have laws against killing people, so what law will you pass that will make somebody willing to break our law against murder not commit their crime?  And don't give some stupid answer about the number of bullets.  Regardless of the exact specifications of the weapons, this guy with his vantage point had the ability to kill a lot of people.  And whether it was 600 people shot or 500 or 400 or 300 or even 200. it is an unacceptable event.  

Only in the deranged mind of a liberal can a person fake success by killing less people.  You people are sick.  With your Colin Kapernick style of "jumping on the latest liberal fad", these copy cat nuts will do just like your NFL useful idiots and copy the sick event while assholes like you applaud them.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...

You stupid piece of dogshit, please tell us what law would have stopped this guy from committing this horrific act.  We already have laws against killing people, so what law will you pass that will make somebody willing to break our law against murder not commit their crime?  And don't give some stupid answer about the number of bullets.  

We have to start by deciding what is practical for hunting and self defense. We also have to look to see if there is a pattern in the type of gun used in this type of murder spree. Which it seems there is. The weapon of choice is a rapid fire long rifle with an AR-15 type of chassis, which has no practical purpose what-so-ever. Not only do we have them, but we also companies building parts to get around laws. Make them illegal. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We have yet another incident where an otherwise law abiding citizen purchased one, or many, of these guns that would have very likely not gotten their hands on had they not been legal.

Regardless of the exact specifications of the weapons, this guy with his vantage point had the ability to kill a lot of people.  And whether it was 600 people shot or 500 or 400 or 300 or even 200. it is an unacceptable event.  

I don't think a 9mm pistol or a .300 bolt action rifle would have had the same effect.

Only in the deranged mind of a liberal can a person fake success by killing less people.  You people are sick.  With your Colin Kapernick style of "jumping on the latest liberal fad", these copy cat nuts will do just like your NFL useful idiots and copy the sick event while assholes like you applaud them.

Blah, blah, blah, f'n, blah

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:08 pm

I noticed a flag at half staff today. Is that acceptable? Or nay?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...

You stupid piece of dogshit, please tell us what law would have stopped this guy from committing this horrific act.  We already have laws against killing people, so what law will you pass that will make somebody willing to break our law against murder not commit their crime?  And don't give some stupid answer about the number of bullets.  

We have to start by deciding what is practical for hunting and self defense. We also have to look to see if there is a pattern in the type of gun used in this type of murder spree. Which it seems there is. The weapon of choice is a rapid fire long rifle with an AR-15 type of chassis, which has no practical purpose what-so-ever. Not only do we have them, but we also companies building parts to get around laws. Make them illegal. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We have yet another incident where an otherwise law abiding citizen purchased one, or many, of these guns that would have very likely not gotten their hands on had they not been legal.

Regardless of the exact specifications of the weapons, this guy with his vantage point had the ability to kill a lot of people.  And whether it was 600 people shot or 500 or 400 or 300 or even 200. it is an unacceptable event.  

I don't think a 9mm pistol or a .300 bolt action rifle would have had the same effect.

Only in the deranged mind of a liberal can a person fake success by killing less people.  You people are sick.  With your Colin Kapernick style of "jumping on the latest liberal fad", these copy cat nuts will do just like your NFL useful idiots and copy the sick event while assholes like you applaud them.

Blah, blah, blah, f'n, blah

Anybody using the terminology LONG RIFLE clearly doesn't know shite about what they're talking about. You are merely copying and pasting your George Soros funded website talking points. Go pound sand asshole.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I noticed a flag at half staff today. Is that acceptable? Or nay?

YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING DESPICABLE PIECE OF DOGSHIT IN THIS WORLD
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:51 pm

More info and speculation on the shooters lifestyle generating a motive.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/03/motive-vegas-shooter-gambling-much-30000-per-day-recently/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...



Do you think the Germans think the tractor trailer was the problem??

Berlin (CNN)A tractor trailer barreled into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 people and injuring 48 others. Witnesses said shoppers screamed and dropped packages and glasses of mulled wine as the truck plowed into the market.

Officials are investigating the crash as an act of terrorism, according to a German intelligence official familiar with the matter.

Do you think the Germans are screaming for comprehensive common sense tractor trailer control legislation??

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2785
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Clicker wrote:More info and speculation on the shooters lifestyle generating a motive.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/03/motive-vegas-shooter-gambling-much-30000-per-day-recently/

Clearly not the behavioral patterns of either a religious person or a conservative.  They are more along the lines of a non-believer or perhaps even atheist person with obvious liberal leanings perhaps stealthy concealed from the outside world.  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Skeptical on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: We have to start by deciding what is practical for hunting and self defense. We also have to look to see if there is a pattern in the type of gun used in this type of murder spree. Which it seems there is. The weapon of choice is a rapid fire long rifle with an AR-15 type of chassis, which has no practical purpose what-so-ever. Not only do we have them, but we also companies building parts to get around laws. Make them illegal. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We have yet another incident where an otherwise law abiding citizen purchased one, or many, of these guns that would have very likely not gotten their hands on had they not been legal.

I don't think a 9mm pistol or a .300 bolt action rifle would have had the same effect.

Blah, blah, blah, f'n, blah

Typical and very predictable response from the socialist left.

Please give us a preview what the text may be in gun control legislation that would guarantee another mass shooting would never occur and accomplish the socialist utopian society.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2785
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I hear all this talk about "politicizing" the violence after yet another mass shooting. When is the proper time to talk about the elephant in the room? If you had a heart attack, when is the right time to start talking about your diet? If your kid gets drunk and wrecks a car, when is the right time to start talking about alcohol? This is ridiculous. Yet somehow republicans are able to keep doing what they do best. Blame others and deflect the heat away from them and the real issue.

Pssssst...the gun wasn't the problem, the evil POS holding it was.

Over 600 people were shot or killed by 1 gunman!
600!!! You can't tell me that the gun wasn't the problem!! 5 people? Yes. 600?!? No way...



Do you think the Germans think the tractor trailer was the problem??

Berlin (CNN)A tractor trailer barreled into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 people and injuring 48 others. Witnesses said shoppers screamed and dropped packages and glasses of mulled wine as the truck plowed into the market.

Officials are investigating the crash as an act of terrorism, according to a German intelligence official familiar with the matter.

Do you think the Germans are screaming for comprehensive common sense tractor trailer control legislation??

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html

Not even a realistic comparison. Was it happening year after year? Sometimes multuple times a year? Semis are necessary to move products around. Rapid fire LONG GUNS Suspect serve no purpose but recreation.

Sorry, try again.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:More info and speculation on the shooters lifestyle generating a motive.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/03/motive-vegas-shooter-gambling-much-30000-per-day-recently/

Clearly not the behavioral patterns of either a religious person or a conservative.  They are more along the lines of a non-believer or perhaps even atheist person with obvious liberal leanings perhaps stealthy concealed from the outside world.  


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Clicker wrote:More info and speculation on the shooters lifestyle generating a motive.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/03/motive-vegas-shooter-gambling-much-30000-per-day-recently/

My guess is that he did it because he could. Looking for a little thrill. Being a millionare he probably bought every other thrill he could think of. No reason more than that. Probably some deep down depression, somewhere under piles of caah. I agree that the mystery was his plan, and that no motive will ever be found. Maybe this points more toward terror than I originally thought. At that point that would be his only motive.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I noticed a flag at half staff today. Is that acceptable? Or nay?

YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING DESPICABLE PIECE OF DOGSHIT IN THIS WORLD

No seriously. Yay or nay? Asking for a friend...

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: We have to start by deciding what is practical for hunting and self defense. We also have to look to see if there is a pattern in the type of gun used in this type of murder spree. Which it seems there is. The weapon of choice is a rapid fire long rifle with an AR-15 type of chassis, which has no practical purpose what-so-ever. Not only do we have them, but we also companies building parts to get around laws. Make them illegal. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We have yet another incident where an otherwise law abiding citizen purchased one, or many, of these guns that would have very likely not gotten their hands on had they not been legal.

I don't think a 9mm pistol or a .300 bolt action rifle would have had the same effect.

Blah, blah, blah, f'n, blah

Typical and very predictable response from the socialist left.

Please give us a preview what the text may be in gun control legislation that would guarantee another mass shooting would never occur and accomplish the socialist utopian society.

We've been through this before.....Tack on a load of liability with owning one of these proven killers and quit making and selling them. I've never said to quit selling them until now, but enough is enough. Then you throw in the fact that you guys end ran laws against automatic weapons by making that stock??? You have no respect for life what-so-ever. I'm done giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Do you think the Germans think the tractor trailer was the problem??

Berlin (CNN)A tractor trailer barreled into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 people and injuring 48 others. Witnesses said shoppers screamed and dropped packages and glasses of mulled wine as the truck plowed into the market.

Officials are investigating the crash as an act of terrorism, according to a German intelligence official familiar with the matter.

Do you think the Germans are screaming for comprehensive common sense tractor trailer control legislation??

Of course not!!!! What they are doing is making barriers that catch vehicles before they get to their targets. In some places there are large concrete posts and balls in the entrance areas of large stores and in DC there are many "popup" barriers that can be raised to stop vehicles. Build bullet barriers? That's been done for over 50 yrs in the Barrios of LA. Cross fencing the fronts of houses has long been a practice there. The obvious reason is privacy but the ulterior motive is to prevent stray bullets from entering the structure. As a side note, shooting down at a target like the Las Vegas shooter is not a new thing, the college tower shooting in Texas and the infamous assassination of JFK were both shooters in an elevated perch. Back to DC, I've been there many times and have seen the subtle but ever present hardening of govt buildings and even hotels and monuments. Whine about the possible fortification of our free country? Ha! It's already done and still being done.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1125
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: We have to start by deciding what is practical for hunting and self defense. We also have to look to see if there is a pattern in the type of gun used in this type of murder spree. Which it seems there is. The weapon of choice is a rapid fire long rifle with an AR-15 type of chassis, which has no practical purpose what-so-ever. Not only do we have them, but we also companies building parts to get around laws. Make them illegal. Drastic times call for drastic measures. We have yet another incident where an otherwise law abiding citizen purchased one, or many, of these guns that would have very likely not gotten their hands on had they not been legal.

I don't think a 9mm pistol or a .300 bolt action rifle would have had the same effect.

Blah, blah, blah, f'n, blah

Typical and very predictable response from the socialist left.

Please give us a preview what the text may be in gun control legislation that would guarantee another mass shooting would never occur and accomplish the socialist utopian society.

We've been through this before.....Tack on a load of liability with owning one of these proven killers and quit making and selling them. I've never said to quit selling them until now,  but enough is enough. Then you throw in the fact that you guys end ran laws against automatic weapons by making that stock??? You have no respect for life what-so-ever. I'm done giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Hey you loud mouthed asshole, list the conservatives or conservative organizations that have supported, defended or advocated for that type of stock.  And please provide links to solid proof of this support.  If you can't produce these, shut your face you evil piece of dogshit.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum