Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

I know how much fun it is for you guys to push your narrative on gun violence in Chicago, but your numbers just don't jive. As usual. I haven't actually tallied them up, but it appears that cities in red states make up the majority of the cities on the list.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/national/the-cities-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-us/collection_5a789407-4d43-5403-ad56-7c47880bda8e.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4025
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:54 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I know how much fun it is for you guys to push your narrative on gun violence in Chicago, but your numbers just don't jive. As usual. I haven't actually tallied them up, but it appears that cities in red states make up the majority of the cities on the list.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/national/the-cities-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-us/collection_5a789407-4d43-5403-ad56-7c47880bda8e.html

COMMIE JONES, you are a deceiving lying sack of dogshit.  What does the color of the STATE have to do with this issue?  Tell we exactly which cities of your list have more registered Republicans than demonrats.  And for those, you need to then take it one step further and drill down to find the percentage of conservatives versus socialists.   This will be an interesting reply from you.  I suspect we will hear nothing, as you are just one big piece of lying dogshit.

Almost every city in this county is a socialist cesspool.  Outside of the cities, people own property, work at a job and take personal responsibility.  That is the polar opposite of COMMUNIST JONES and his fellow socialists.  That is not their life style.  They congregate in cities where they can find subsidized housing to live in, an abundance of welfare programs and other socialist assholes to live in Chicago style harmony.  You assholes deserve each other, I just wish you COMMUNIST BASTARDS would pick up and move to your own country and leave good Americans alone.

And the second thing, you COMMUNIST asshole, the website below is just for you.  Isn't it wonderful, the socialist cesspool known as Chicago has their very own "SHOT CLOCK", just like the NBA.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:22 am

COMMIE JONES - I SEE THAT YOU LOOKED AT THIS
BUT DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY ANSWERS
IS THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING
YOU LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT?
 
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 am

If you can find something really dumber to post please do so and eclipse your current idiotic rendering.

Most of the cities listed have been owned and operated by Dems for many years. St Louis for example since 1949. Waco is on the list because of the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Other cities have cesspools of ghettos generating most of the numbers there. This article is totally irrelevant for your purposes. What it seems to illustrate most is the failure of Democrat ruled cities to effect local death rates by murder.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Clicker wrote:If you can find something really dumber to post please do so and eclipse your current idiotic rendering.  

Most of the cities listed have been owned and operated by Dems for many years. St Louis for example since 1949. Waco is on the list because of the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Other cities have cesspools of ghettos generating most of the numbers there.  This article is totally irrelevant for your purposes.  What it seems to illustrate most is the failure of Democrat ruled cities to effect local death rates by murder.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. That's a distinction that you're going to have to prove. Including differences in gun laws and economical challenges between cities and states and comparisons to other states. Good luck.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4025
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:If you can find something really dumber to post please do so and eclipse your current idiotic rendering.  

Most of the cities listed have been owned and operated by Dems for many years. St Louis for example since 1949. Waco is on the list because of the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Other cities have cesspools of ghettos generating most of the numbers there.  This article is totally irrelevant for your purposes.  What it seems to illustrate most is the failure of Democrat ruled cities to effect local death rates by murder.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. That's a distinction that you're going to have to prove. Including differences in gun laws and economical challenges between cities and states and comparisons to other states. Good luck.

COME ON COMMIE JONES - YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY A SINGLE CITY THAT HAS A REPUBLICAN MAJORITY IN IT?  I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU ARE CONFESSING TO BEING A SERIAL LIAR - YOU PATHETIC PARASITE

YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TO IDENTIFY ON, IF NOT YOU WILL FOREVER KNOWN AS A PATHETIC HABITUAL LAIR AND ALL CONSERVATIVES SHOULD AVOID YOUR SORRY ASS YOU PIECE OF LYING DOGSHIT
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:If you can find something really dumber to post please do so and eclipse your current idiotic rendering.  

Most of the cities listed have been owned and operated by Dems for many years. St Louis for example since 1949. Waco is on the list because of the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Other cities have cesspools of ghettos generating most of the numbers there.  This article is totally irrelevant for your purposes.  What it seems to illustrate most is the failure of Democrat ruled cities to effect local death rates by murder.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. That's a distinction that you're going to have to prove. Including differences in gun laws and economical challenges between cities and states and comparisons to other states. Good luck.

As you say, then the article itself can't be true because it isn't provable. I'm not sure how you can et your head in a position to keep biting yourself in the ass but you do!!
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:If you can find something really dumber to post please do so and eclipse your current idiotic rendering.  

Most of the cities listed have been owned and operated by Dems for many years. St Louis for example since 1949. Waco is on the list because of the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Other cities have cesspools of ghettos generating most of the numbers there.  This article is totally irrelevant for your purposes.  What it seems to illustrate most is the failure of Democrat ruled cities to effect local death rates by murder.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. That's a distinction that you're going to have to prove. Including differences in gun laws and economical challenges between cities and states and comparisons to other states. Good luck.

As you say, then the article itself can't be true because it isn't provable.  I'm not sure how you can et your head in a position to keep biting  yourself in the ass but you do!!

Is there something in the article you're disputing?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4025
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Clicker on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Is there something in the article you're disputing?

Not at all. Just your portrayal of the condition as some sort of Republican generated and owned problem. I don't think anyone on the planet can see it that way except you.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Is there something in the article you're disputing?

Not at all.  Just your portrayal of the condition as some sort of Republican generated and owned problem.  I don't think anyone on the planet can see it that way except you.

They are cities in red states. Doesn't get much more black and white than that. Would it help if I linked a map for you?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4025
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Is there something in the article you're disputing?

Not at all.  Just your portrayal of the condition as some sort of Republican generated and owned problem.  I don't think anyone on the planet can see it that way except you.

They are cities in red states. Doesn't get much more black and white than that. Would it help if I linked a map for you?

These are LOCAL problems and therefore LOCAL politics (actually VALUES) is what matters.  You lying sack of dogshit cannot identify a single Republican majority city.  And what is even more pathetic is your total lack of character in not being able to admit your deception in creating this thread.

YOU ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT

YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ASSHOLE
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest Per Capita Murder Rates in US Cities

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum