Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambush in the USA?

5 posters

Go down

Ambush in the USA? Empty Ambush in the USA?

Post  Clicker Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Her son was ambushed now she is conspiring to ambush Trump. Colluding with a Congressperson to do it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41673380
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the USA? Empty Re: Ambush in the USA?

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Clicker wrote:Her son was ambushed now she is conspiring to ambush Trump.  Colluding with a Congressperson to do it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41673380

LIBERALS = EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Speaking of that Trump hater Frederica Wilson

Congresswoman who attacked President voted against helping veterans

FLORIDA- Earlier this week, Florida Democratic Congresswomen Frederica Wilson accused President Donald Trump of being "insensitive" when he called a widow of a fallen soldier who was killed last week in Niger. 
Wilson made a claim that she overheard him tell widow Myeshia Johnson, "He knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurts." President Trump responded on Twitter to Wilson's claim stating, "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" President Trump told reporters that the call was pleasant in nature.

On the government website for Wilson (https://wilson.house.gov/issues/veterans) she states, "In Congress, I am committed to honoring our service members not only with words but with deeds... Caring for returning warriors is one of society’s most sacred obligations.  It’s an obligation I promise to uphold." However, according to Vote Smart (https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/17319/frederica-wilson/66/veterans#.WelKjltSw-W), she has voted against the last nine measures that helps veterans.

She also states, "I am particularly committed to ensuring that our men and women returning from Iraq and Afghanistan have the support they need to find meaningful work, a good income, and the social support they need upon arriving home." However, one of the measures  Wilson voted against was a bill that might have helped the families of four soldiers killed in Afghanistan receive burial and death benefits of up to $100,000 each. 

Votesmart.org is a non-profit organization which provides free facutal information on America's elected officials and how they voted.  Former President Carter, former President Ford, and even Senator McCain has served on Vote Smart's board.

Definitely she is no friend or fan of the military !

http://www.kyma.com/news/congresswoman-who-attacked-president-voted-against-helping-veterans/641765451
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:54 pm

She looks like some kind of circus clown...where or what planet do normal people dress like her?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:She looks like some kind of circus clown...where or what planet do normal people dress like her?

What I want to know is how much she paid the carnival booth operator for that hat after she couldn't win it fair and square?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 pm

She reminds me of the little monkey that rides the dog in the circus.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:30 am

Ambush in the USA? What_t10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:49 pm

I wonder how many hats Frederica Wilson would bastardize this call from Trump to a Gold Star widow?

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:22 am

Identification guide for those trips in the country.

Ambush in the USA? Know_y10

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 am

Skeptical wrote:
Identification guide for those trips in the country.

Ambush in the USA? Know_y10

I gotta say that's kinda funny. Cheesy, but funny. Drumpf deserves a square too...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down