Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So It Begins.....

+2
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

So It Begins..... - Page 8 Empty Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:38 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Yesterday was quite the day, don't you think??  LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!

YES, IT WAS
YOU OPEN BORDERS COMMIE ASSHOLE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-murder-suspect-makes-first-court-appearance-tibbetts-family-releases-statement.html

The hell with locking him up, I say just try the illegal immigrant and then hold a public hanging.  Don’t waste any taxpayer money keeping this worthless piece of dogshit in prison.

And NOBODY gives a crap about what you loser commie bastard think or say.  Why don’t you utilize one of your favorite open borders and get the hell out of here?

#1 Illegal immigrants have a very low crime rate as compared to American citizens.

#2 The suspect worked for a prominent Republican family.

#3 There is some discrepancy as to his legal status.

#4 Trump is a traitor... and a fraud. And anybody that still supports him is a traitor as well.

Hey moron...every illegal immigrant has committed a crime so they are at 100% criminal. Math is hard for idiots.

These useless morons are simply too stupid to think for themselves.  All they are capable of doing is going to their George Soros website and searching for the proper talking points and then doing a copy and paste.  They are really stupid creatures.  And you can forget anything to do with math as they are not even capable of counting to 10 by memory.

The only reason I think these stupid creatures exist is that after God created rocks, he saw that they were lonely.  So, he decided to create something on the same intelligence level to keep them company.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:30 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Yesterday was quite the day, don't you think??  LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK HIM UP!!

YES, IT WAS
YOU OPEN BORDERS COMMIE ASSHOLE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/22/mollie-tibbetts-murder-suspect-makes-first-court-appearance-tibbetts-family-releases-statement.html

The hell with locking him up, I say just try the illegal immigrant and then hold a public hanging.  Don’t waste any taxpayer money keeping this worthless piece of dogshit in prison.

And NOBODY gives a crap about what you loser commie bastard think or say.  Why don’t you utilize one of your favorite open borders and get the hell out of here?

#1 Illegal immigrants have a very low crime rate as compared to American citizens.

#2 The suspect worked for a prominent Republican family.

#3 There is some discrepancy as to his legal status.

#4 Trump is a traitor... and a fraud. And anybody that still supports him is a traitor as well.

Hey moron...every illegal immigrant has committed a crime so they are at 100% criminal. Math is hard for idiots.

Oh Darth, we've all got skeletons in our closet... look at Comrade Fukctard.... he's got women and children locked up in his basement. I'm sure you've beaten your wife a time or three....

I know you could use a good beating...Hopefully you will get your ass handed to you at the next antifa rally.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:57 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Oh Darth, we've all got skeletons in our closet... look at Comrade Fukctard.... he's got women and children locked up in his basement. I'm sure you've beaten your wife a time or three....

The question with Darth and the rest of the mouth breathers on this forum - Which was beaten ?  
Was it the initial wife ?  Or the 2nd wife (1st trophy wife) ?  Or the 2nd or 3rd trophy wife ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

The question with Darth and the rest of the mouth breathers on this forum - Which was beaten ?  
Was it the initial wife ?  Or the 2nd wife (1st trophy wife) ?  Or the 2nd or 3rd trophy wife ?

I've never hit a woman in my life. You, I might make an exception.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Manafort shared polling data.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Mueller believes Manafort fed information to Russian with intel ties

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/politics/manafort-russia-court-deadline/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8