Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:51 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Good.  Are you ready to bring all the troops home? No more bombing, no more nothing. Just forget about them and figure out a plan to protect ourselves from here s should the need arise?

Don't you ever get tired of diverting the conversation?  Now comes the diversion of the diversion.

No. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the mindless politicization of this subject. I'm sick of the selective compassion where we care enough to bomb them but not enough to actually help. I'm sick of spending all the money for nothing.

We have plenty of people in need right here in the US. Let's be done with the Middle East. Not talk about them. Not even think about them. That will hurt ISIS's ability to recruit too.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Clicker on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
No.  I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the mindless politicization of this subject. I'm sick of the selective compassion where we care enough to bomb them but not enough to actually help. I'm sick of spending all the money for nothing.

We have plenty of people in need right here in the US. Let's be done with the Middle East. Not talk about them. Not even think about them. That will hurt ISIS's ability to recruit too.

Isolationists have been singing this song for hundreds of years now. Problem is, as inevitably happens, they are now in our midst and creating a "home grown" version of their ideological selves. Between the wars, I and II, socialist, communist, Nazi and Fascist parties sprang up in the U.S. as we kept our isolationist powder dry. We all know how that worked out for whatever reason. Unlike the popular video games, you cannot do a reset or a redo. Obama tried that too, didn't work did it.
Some are now advocating a merit based immigration policy similar to that used by Canada and Australia. I do too. I'm all for borrowing that which works, and since they've already seen success with their programs we should take a long look at them. As you said, we have enough people here we need to take care of that we don't need more. I agree with that too. Stopping illegal immigration will fix part of that problem. Closer regulation of our current immigrants will fix another part. There is no blanket panacea that will fix it all. Kinda like customer satisfaction, you can get the first 90% pretty cheap but that last 10% is gonna cost you dearly and you'll never get it all.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:13 am

And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Clicker on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:52 am

Dr. Evil wrote: And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Which begs the question, why do you support those who continue to advocate for the importation of people who would allow these folks into the country at all?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Which begs the question, why do you support those who continue to advocate for the importation of people who would allow these folks into the country at all?  

First off, that's why I'm a registered Independent. It may not seem like that to you, but keep in mind how far right your party has moved. I've posted a bit on Cory H.'s site. The people there make me want to gouge my eyes out. Second, believe it or not, Muslims make up a very small portion of our population. And I don't sit up at night worrying about that changing. So if I had to choose between a few of them, and many of you, I'd have to go with them.


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Jammer on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Which begs the question, why do you support those who continue to advocate for the importation of people who would allow these folks into the country at all?  

Because George Soros pays him to.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Jammer on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Which begs the question, why do you support those who continue to advocate for the importation of people who would allow these folks into the country at all?  

First off, that's why I'm a registered Independent. It may not seem like that to you, but keep in mind how far right your party has moved. I've posted a bit on Cory H.'s site. The people there make me want to gouge my eyes out. Second, believe it or not, Muslims make up a very small portion of our population. And I don't sit up at night worrying about that changing. So if I had to choose between a few of them, and many of you, I'd have to go with them.



I have been thinking about Jackoff Jones’ comment above.  It says a lot, in fact it should be all that conservatives need to know about why it is so critical that we must end liberalism in this country and drive the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS from our country.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:43 am


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:35 am

Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:23 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

Liberalism is a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure...

Look at Hillary wattling around the country selling books to herself and thinking she is going to run for president again.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3521
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:25 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: And in all honesty, their ideology doesn't follow my principles anyway. They don't believe in things like woman's rights and homosexual rights. We have enough bigotry as it is in this country without importing more.

Which begs the question, why do you support those who continue to advocate for the importation of people who would allow these folks into the country at all?  

First off, that's why I'm a registered Independent. It may not seem like that to you, but keep in mind how far right your party has moved. I've posted a bit on Cory H.'s site. The people there make me want to gouge my eyes out. Second, believe it or not, Muslims make up a very small portion of our population. And I don't sit up at night worrying about that changing. So if I had to choose between a few of them, and many of you, I'd have to go with them.


Too cowardly to admit your real beliefs...pitiful but definitely not surprising. Embrace your mental disease and kweerness to the world!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3521
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:25 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

To the best of my recollection the left has relied on Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians for "expert political matters" since at least the year 1999.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:37 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

Better than from fake news outlets pretending to be real news outlets. And this isn't news, this is political commentary. Try to learn the difference.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:41 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

To the best of my recollection the left has relied on Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians for "expert political matters" since at least the year 1999.

No. Political commentary.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

To the best of my recollection the left has relied on Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians for "expert political matters" since at least the year 1999.

No.  Political commentary.

LOL, certainly you jest !

Granted the site in the following link is long inactive but there were many on the Left making postings as far back as 1999 until the end of this forum ( and its processor) quoting Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians as their source of political matters.  They never said it was just "political commentary" but alleged these folks were equal to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Bill O'Reilly, or Sean Hannity as political news reporters/analysts.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070112164045/http://forums.argusleadermedia.com/
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

To the best of my recollection the left has relied on Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians for "expert political matters" since at least the year 1999.

No.  Political commentary.

LOL, certainly you jest !

Granted the site in the following link is long inactive but there were many on the Left making postings as far back as 1999 until the end of this forum ( and its processor) quoting Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians as their source of political matters.  They never said it was just "political commentary" but alleged these folks were equal to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Bill O'Reilly, or Sean Hannity as political news reporters/analysts.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070112164045/http://forums.argusleadermedia.com/

If you are going to respond on any comments made by the communist fagqot Jackoff Jones, just remember that he comes from the clan of cretins where they can identify as whatever sex they want on that particular day.  That should give you some insight to the value or credence of anything these assholes utter.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass liberals to get their FAKE NEWS from comedy shows.  These cretins are dumber than a rock.

To the best of my recollection the left has relied on Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians for "expert political matters" since at least the year 1999.

No.  Political commentary.

LOL, certainly you jest !

Granted the site in the following link is long inactive but there were many on the Left making postings as far back as 1999 until the end of this forum ( and its processor) quoting Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and a select few other comedians as their source of political matters.  They never said it was just "political commentary" but alleged these folks were equal to Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Bill O'Reilly, or Sean Hannity as political news reporters/analysts.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070112164045/http://forums.argusleadermedia.com/

No I don't just. I don't even know how? Is it messy?

Here's a clue.... Hannity, O'Reilly, Stewart, and Colbert are all on the same level. The guys you mentioned aren't "reporters/analysts" they're talk show hosts, giving political commentary. The fact that you would put them on that pedestal explains a lot about the misinformation being spread in this country.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: No I don't just. I don't even know how? Is it messy?

Here's a clue.... Hannity, O'Reilly, Stewart, and Colbert are all on the same level. The guys you mentioned aren't "reporters/analysts" they're talk show hosts, giving political commentary. The fact that you would put them on that pedestal explains a lot about the misinformation being spread in this country.

Yeah, sure, you betcha !

Stephen Colbert is an American comedian, television host, actor, and writer. He is best known for hosting the satirical Comedy Central program The Colbert Report from 2005 to 2014

Jon Stewart is an American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. He is best known for being the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central, from 1999 to 2015.

William O'Reilly Jr. is an American journalist, author, and television host. During the late 1970s and 1980s, he reported for local television stations in the United States and later for CBS News and ABC News.

Sean Hannity is an American talk show host, author, conservative political commentator and conspiracy theorist. Hannity is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show.

As I said Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are COMEDEIANS !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2875
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: No I don't just. I don't even know how? Is it messy?

Here's a clue.... Hannity, O'Reilly, Stewart, and Colbert are all on the same level. The guys you mentioned aren't "reporters/analysts" they're talk show hosts, giving political commentary. The fact that you would put them on that pedestal explains a lot about the misinformation being spread in this country.

Yeah, sure, you betcha !

Stephen Colbert is an American comedian, television host, actor, and writer. He is best known for hosting the satirical Comedy Central program The Colbert Report from 2005 to 2014

Jon Stewart is an American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. He is best known for being the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central, from 1999 to 2015.

William O'Reilly Jr. is an American journalist, author, and television host. During the late 1970s and 1980s, he reported for local television stations in the United States and later for CBS News and ABC News.

Sean Hannity is an American talk show host, author, conservative political commentator and conspiracy theorist. Hannity is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show.

As I said Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are COMEDEIANS !

I'd say you need to read your own quotes a bit closer

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: No I don't just. I don't even know how? Is it messy?

Here's a clue.... Hannity, O'Reilly, Stewart, and Colbert are all on the same level. The guys you mentioned aren't "reporters/analysts" they're talk show hosts, giving political commentary. The fact that you would put them on that pedestal explains a lot about the misinformation being spread in this country.

Yeah, sure, you betcha !

Stephen Colbert is an American comedian, television host, actor, and writer. He is best known for hosting the satirical Comedy Central program The Colbert Report from 2005 to 2014

Jon Stewart is an American comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host. He is best known for being the host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program on Comedy Central, from 1999 to 2015.

William O'Reilly Jr. is an American journalist, author, and television host. During the late 1970s and 1980s, he reported for local television stations in the United States and later for CBS News and ABC News.

Sean Hannity is an American talk show host, author, conservative political commentator and conspiracy theorist. Hannity is the host of The Sean Hannity Show, a nationally syndicated talk radio show.

As I said Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are COMEDEIANS !

I'd say you need to read your own quotes a bit closer

And I say: YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO HELL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schumer invited terrorist into USA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum