Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Go down

Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:09 pm

If this is true we may well be rid of the arguably most annoying lib to appear on TV. He's so bad I stop watching when I hear he's gonna be on.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/mother-jones-editor-investigated-for-inappropriate-behavior/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Clicker wrote:If this is true we may well be rid of the arguably most annoying lib to appear on TV.  He's so bad I stop watching when I hear he's gonna be on.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/mother-jones-editor-investigated-for-inappropriate-behavior/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

ALL LIBERALS ARE PERVERTS
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Weiners weeny goes to jail or Anthonys excellent adventure

Post  Clicker on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 am

Federall Medical center? All the cons in the real jail were waxing up their weenies for their OWN excellent adventure.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Skeptical on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:38 pm


HUH ???


avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2872
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Clicker on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 pm

avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:47 pm


Looks like she's having a tough time deciding...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Journalist-Accuses-Rev-Jackson-of-Sexual-Harassment-455879813.html

"What happened to me was something that was so casual, I almost didn’t even consider it sexual harassment, even though it was beyond my desire," she wrote.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Faggots and Kweers always have pedophile tendencies...always. That's one of their dirty little secrets. Sounds like anal cancer will be solving that problem in short order.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Faggots and Kweers always have pedophile tendencies...always. That's one of their dirty little secrets. Sounds like anal cancer will be solving that problem in short order.

Would you say more or less of a tendancy than Catholic priests?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Faggots and Kweers always have pedophile tendencies...always. That's one of their dirty little secrets. Sounds like anal cancer will be solving that problem in short order.

Would you say more or less of a tendancy than Catholic priests?

Pssst...the Catholic Priests who do this are faggots and pedophiles so I would say they are a subset in the effeminate tree so to speak.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Lib with his hands in the wrong place

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum