OMFG!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OMFG!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 pm

It's what's wrong with YOU (Liberal Democrats) people that is driving the scene. How many more false flag accusations are going to come out against any Republican running for office. Get as faux indignant as you can muster but the proliferation of these things and their eventually being proven false or not proven to be true has generated so much doubt that any accusation against a Republican candidate is suspect. The law in Alabama states that it is now too late to remove him from the ballot and insert another name. the ballot is frozen. Perfect timing huh? Coincidence? I don't think so and anyone who does is truly demented.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 pm

The same 'ol liberal playbook...I wonder if this is one of the same women that were molested by Herman Cain? They have such a well known playbook and fortunately intelligent people don't fall for it. All the republicans with their feigned outrage need to be primaried because they are the problem with the swamp. Bannon got the judge elected much to the dismay of the republican swamp. Now they want to reverse the vote that removed the chosen candidate. Burn it to the ground!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Now were right back where we started, blaming the victims??

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Now were right back where we started, blaming the victims??

Only if they actually are victims. A new tidbit has appeared................
https://thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Clicker wrote:

https://thepolitistick.com/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-worked-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-campaigns/

Why do you hate women?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Clicker wrote:

Hmm, reminds one of the little tidbit that at least one of the women accusing Herman Cain just happened to live in the same apartment building as that Obama flunky David Axelrod!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Hmm, reminds one of the little tidbit that at least one of the women accusing Herman Cain just happened to live in the same apartment building as that Obama flunky David Axelrod!

You hate women too? But why tho?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

You go the wrong way ol Louie, just so happens I am on my second marriage to a woman and had two daughters, so sort of partial to women.

I do have a dislike for those who brag of being a sodomizer and not only supports killing unborn females but professes it is the correct thing to do.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

You go the wrong way ol Louie, just so happens I am on my second marriage to a woman and had two daughters, so sort of partial to women.

I do have a dislike for those who brag of being a sodomizer and not only supports killing unborn females but professes it is the correct thing to do.

What if he had done that to your wife or daughters? Would you still be defending him or be accusing them of lying?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

What if he had done that to your wife or daughters? Would you still be defending him or be accusing them of lying?

This is not about me ... it is about you and your hatred of women
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

I'm not the one claimimg these women are lying just because it's politically inconvenient... Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

I'm not the one claimimg these women are lying just because it's politically inconvenient... Rolling Eyes

Pointing out that at least one of the women accusing Herman Cain just happened to live in the same apartment building as that Obama flunky David Axelrod is not a claim anybody is lying but just what coincidence it was then as it is now the accuser of Moore works for the Democrats.

Put your money where your mouth is and copy and paste my words claiming these women are lying just because it's politically inconvenient.  I know you cannot because I did not write any such thing and that makes you, as a member of another forum from yesteryear would say, "you are a lying scumbag" !

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 am

Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Only if they actually are victims.
A new tidbit has appeared................

He's accusing her of lying to which you relied likewise in another situation. Why do women who speak out have to be so harshly ridiculed? Then on the other hand when they say nothing you ask why they didn't speak out. Grow a pair and stand behind the women in your life.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:19 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

He's accusing her of lying to which you relied likewise in another situation. Why do women who speak out have to be so harshly ridiculed? Then on the other hand when they say nothing you ask why they didn't speak out. Grow a pair and stand behind the women in your life.

I have and had a few significant women in my life and stood squarely behind them ...mother, wife 1 (deceased), wife 2, and two daughters (one deceased).  Any person, male or female, who appears from nowhere and makes accusations from as long ago as 30 years is bound to raise eyebrows.  These women making accusations against political figures are in no way "women in my life" so I am not obligated to stand behind them.

Can you imagine how many people would be in prison or city/county jails simply based upon the accusation of another?  Is this what you really want the justice system of this country to become by foregoing investigation, proof, and the legal process of trials?

I can just see it now, some poor guy will be accuse of groping a woman .... from when they were in school together and happened to bump into each other in the crowded hallways between classes!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

I have and had a few significant women in my life and stood squarely behind them ...mother, wife 1 (deceased), wife 2, and two daughters (one deceased).  Any person, male or female, who appears from nowhere and makes accusations from as long ago as 30 years is bound to raise eyebrows.  These women making accusations against political figures are in no way "women in my life" so I am not obligated to stand behind them.

Can you imagine how many people would be in prison or city/county jails simply based upon the accusation of another?  Is this what you really want the justice system of this country to become by foregoing investigation, proof, and the legal process of trials?

I can just see it now, some poor guy will be accuse of groping a woman .... from when they were in school together and happened to bump into each other in the crowded hallways between classes!

So you think that all of these women that have come out in the post few weeks/years are lying? Or just the ones going after Republican political figures are lying?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

So you think that all of these women that have come out in the post few weeks/years are lying? Or just the ones going after Republican political figures are lying?

Are you dumb or just playing dumb .... read and try to understand

Any person, male or female, who appears from nowhere and makes accusations from as long ago as 30 years is bound to raise eyebrows.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Are you dumb or just playing dumb .... read and try to understand

Any person, male or female, who appears from nowhere and makes accusations from as long ago as 30 years is bound to raise eyebrows.

Your best guess.... Weinstein guilty or innocent?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:15 pm

What a puke! He actually goes so far as to accuse victims that don't come forward as being accomplices to future asaaults.... among other things.

Anderson Cooper spars with lawmaker over Moore accusers

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/11/ed-henry-roy-moore-comments-intv-cooper-ac.cnn

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 pm

This is how you are supposed to handle the situation once outed. Thank you Loius C.K. for your honesty and for not destroying these girls lives for something you did. All things considered I'd say you're a bigger man than the rest.

Louis C.K.: 'These stories are true'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/entertainment/louis-ck-apology/index.html

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:15 am

Please explain how this damaged woman waited 40 years to bring charges against a man a short time before his election? Don't you think she would have done it when he became a judge decades before?
I'm not falling for this liberal BS and hope the skank gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/11/trouble-wapos-roy-moore-hit-job/
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:28 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Please explain how this damaged woman waited 40 years to bring charges against a man a short time before his election? Don't you think she would have done it when he became a judge decades before?
I'm not falling for this liberal BS and hope the skank gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The only possible motivation for these Clintonesque "Bimbo eruptions" is political. They have no value as a means of punishing the accused or of healing the alleged wounds of the accuser. Remember this? "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer camp and there's no telling what you will find.
James Carville"

It appears that this is still working today.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:08 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Please explain how this damaged woman waited 40 years to bring charges against a man a short time before his election? Don't you think she would have done it when he became a judge decades before?

Skank? Wow. I wonder why she wouldn't have the courage to tell her story?? Rolling Eyes Do you suppose her speaking out could have anything to do with the dozens of "skanks" across America doing the same in the past few weeks?? What about the Joseph and Mary explanation that one of Moore's Republican colleagues gave in regard to the relationship? That doesn't exactly scream denial. That's him trying to justify Moore's known actions.

I'm curious, are Weinstein's accusers skanks as well?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Skank? Wow. I wonder why she wouldn't have the courage to tell her story?? Rolling Eyes Do you suppose her speaking out could have anything to do with the dozens of "skanks" across America doing the same in the past few weeks?? What about the Joseph and Mary explanation that one of Moore's Republican colleagues gave in regard to the relationship? That doesn't exactly scream denial. That's him trying to justify Moore's known actions.

I'm curious, are Weinstein's accusers skanks as well?

Apparently you don't know what the terms sexual and not sexual mean. It's not just taking it up the muffler kweer. She is the worst kind of skank imaginable...he doesn't know her, she waited 40 years to tell her heartbreaking story, and no doubt one of the many who were offered money to bring allegations. Monica Lewinski was 1 year past her teenage years when bubba was shoving cigars in her whowho and getting bjs below the oval desk but libs have absolutely no problem with that. A 32 year old dating a 19 year old isn't a crime if it ever happened.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Roy Moore is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

She "said" is not PROOF of guilt !
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top