The depravity continues to spread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The depravity continues to spread

Post  Skeptical on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:50 am

A TV host and sports broadcaster on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360656-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent

Is there any end to this cesspool of sexual predators?


Last edited by Skeptical on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2872
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:
A TV host and sports broadcaster on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360656-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent

Is there any end to this cesspool of sexual predators?

I was in a play in high school. Our director went to college for music and drama. She actually performed at The Chanhassen in Minneapolis before moving back to her home area to teach. So she had low grade experience in entertainment. There was a part in the play that required two other students to kiss. Based on her experience, our teacher was pretty adimant that the kiss happened, though the girl playing the part wasn't at all excited, but it happened in the end.

The point is that Al Franken and this woman were performing together in a series of skits for military personnel. Kissing strangers, or someone you may not otherwise kiss is pretty standard in the entertainment industry. This woman may not have been prepared for it, or dusgusted by the thought of kissing him, but I'd say it was well within the norms of what happens in the industry.

In regard to the "groping" pic, he clearly didn't touch her. Was it done in poor taste? Yes. Was it juvenile? Yes. Was it suggestive to the point of being sexual harassment and embarrassing to her? Sure it was. Was it predatory? No. Was it anything that would be worthy of being investigated? Certainly not.

Also let's not overlook the fact that she graced the pages of Playboy before and after this incident, so there's not much left to be violated.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 am

Shorty is Dr. Evil!

Hey Shorty...nice tits!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Also let's not overlook the fact that she graced the pages of Playboy before and after this incident, so there's not much left to be violated.

Let me get this straight, after decades of screeching at conservatives for "blaming the victim" and trying to redefine women wearing suggestive clothes and engaging in suggestive activities as "normal" you now are engaging the practice of blaming the victim that yo so violently and vocally blamed the conservatives of doing. We know that you are confused but when you do something like this as a political expedient it really shows your true colors.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:40 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Also let's not overlook the fact that she graced the pages of Playboy before and after this incident, so there's not much left to be violated.

Let me get this straight, after decades of screeching at conservatives for "blaming the victim" and trying to redefine women wearing suggestive clothes and engaging in suggestive activities as "normal" you now are engaging the practice of blaming the victim that yo so violently and vocally blamed the conservatives of doing. We know that you are confused but when you do something like this as a political expedient it really shows your true colors.

I never said Shorty was very bright...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Also let's not overlook the fact that she graced the pages of Playboy before and after this incident, so there's not much left to be violated.

Let me get this straight, after decades of screeching at conservatives for "blaming the victim" and trying to redefine women wearing suggestive clothes and engaging in suggestive activities as "normal" you now are engaging the practice of blaming the victim that yo so violently and vocally blamed the conservatives of doing.  We know that you are confused but when you do something like this as a political expedient it really shows your true colors.

When compared to an akward kiss that was part of a skit and someone pretending to grope you as a poorly thought out joke but never actually touched you, bearing all in Playboy is definitely relevant. If she had actually been violated in any way, shape, or form I would feel differently. Context is everything. And I noticed how you took my comments out of their context to make your point.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am

Dr. Evil wrote: If she had actually been violated in any way, shape, or form I would feel differently. Context is everything.

In the same world I just described your comment is another contradiction of your stated principles. In your world, any leering, perceived glance at a boob, putting of hands on anyone who may or may not be offended by it is a "violation". Context cannot be everything because you and your ilk constantly take out of context statements etc to use in a politically charged accusation. All you have proven here is that in the arena of politics you willingly abandon your "principles" for political expediencies, thus making your statements impotent and irrelevant. A perfect example of the kind of "violations" you and your lib buddies choose to ignore is the obvious zeroing in on young kids that Ol' hsirplugs does at any opportunity, even when the cameras are rolling. Not a peep from the lefties, guess it's OK if you're high enough on the liberal political Totem pole.....................
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: If she had actually been violated in any way, shape, or form I would feel differently. Context is everything.  

In the same world I just described your comment is another contradiction of your stated principles.  In your world, any leering, perceived glance at a boob, putting of hands on anyone who may or may not be offended by it is a "violation". Context cannot be everything because you and your ilk constantly take out of context statements etc to use in a politically charged accusation.  All you have proven here is that in the arena of politics you willingly abandon your "principles" for political expediencies, thus making your statements impotent and irrelevant. A perfect example of the kind of "violations" you and your lib buddies choose to ignore is the obvious zeroing in on young kids that Ol' hsirplugs does at any opportunity, even when the cameras are rolling.  Not a peep from the lefties, guess it's OK if you're high enough on the liberal political Totem pole.....................

I assume you're referring to Biden when you say hairplugs? Not sure where that came from? Anywho.... what manufactured scandal do you have going over him?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: If she had actually been violated in any way, shape, or form I would feel differently. Context is everything.  

In the same world I just described your comment is another contradiction of your stated principles.  In your world, any leering, perceived glance at a boob, putting of hands on anyone who may or may not be offended by it is a "violation". Context cannot be everything because you and your ilk constantly take out of context statements etc to use in a politically charged accusation.  All you have proven here is that in the arena of politics you willingly abandon your "principles" for political expediencies, thus making your statements impotent and irrelevant. A perfect example of the kind of "violations" you and your lib buddies choose to ignore is the obvious zeroing in on young kids that Ol' hsirplugs does at any opportunity, even when the cameras are rolling.  Not a peep from the lefties, guess it's OK if you're high enough on the liberal political Totem pole.....................

I assume you're referring to Biden when you say hairplugs? Not sure where that came from? Anywho.... what manufactured scandal do you have going over him?

Like I said...I never claimed she was very bright.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Like I said...I never claimed she was very bright.
Yeah, none of their weak little deflections work any more.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 am

Another Dem bubbles to the surface like a sewer leak on your lawn................

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/20/rep-degette-says-former-rep-filner-sexually-harassed-elevator/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Just like fishing, stick to it for a bit and something will bite.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/20/star-new-york-times-reporter-suspended-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Clicker wrote:Just like fishing, stick to it for a bit and something will bite.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/20/star-new-york-times-reporter-suspended-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct/

Looks like a bit of kissing and hand holding. Not commendable but certainly not grabbing anybody by the pussy or raping underage girls.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Just like fishing, stick to it for a bit and something will bite.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/20/star-new-york-times-reporter-suspended-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct/

Looks like a bit of kissing and hand holding. Not commendable but certainly not grabbing anybody by the pussy or raping underage girls.

What is this underage rape your are referring to?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Just like fishing, stick to it for a bit and something will bite.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/20/star-new-york-times-reporter-suspended-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct/

Looks like a bit of kissing and hand holding. Not commendable but certainly not grabbing anybody by the pussy or raping underage girls.

What is this underage rape your are referring to?

Try too keep up... study study study

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-says-roy-moore-tried-to-rape-her-at-16-i-was-begging-him-to-stop

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 pm

I have to admit, I haven't seen the full list of complaints against him. Nor do I know what way he may lean politically, if any direction. But I hope that this man's career isn't being ruined over this type of stuff. The media seems to be engaging in a bit of false equivalency here on recent allegations, and it seems like the lives of good men are being ruined over being lumped into the actions of others. I realize that news outlets like CNN strive to be fair to both sides, but it seems that this approach is throwing everybody under Trump's pussy grabbing bus.


Oliver joked about Charlie Rose's 'sex talk'

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/11/21/charlie-rose-clips-on-john-oliver-orig-vstan.cnn

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I have to admit, I haven't seen the full list of complaints against him. Nor do I know what way he may lean politically, if any direction. But I hope that this man's career isn't being ruined over this type of stuff. The media seems to be engaging in a bit of false equivalency here on recent allegations, and it seems like the lives of good men are being ruined over being lumped into the actions of others. I realize that news outlets like CNN strive to be fair to both sides, but it seems that this approach is throwing everybody under Trump's pussy grabbing bus.


Oliver joked about Charlie Rose's 'sex talk'

http://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/11/21/charlie-rose-clips-on-john-oliver-orig-vstan.cnn

There really is no discernible thought process that goes on in your head...is there? I can't believe God created such a willful moron but there must be some reason unknown to us mortals.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
There really is no discernible thought process that goes on in your head...is there? I can't believe God created such a willful moron but there must be some reason unknown to us mortals.

A constant reminder of what the world should never allow itself to become. Liberalized. Limbaugh once said we should keep one liberal in a zoo after the rest have eliminated themselves as an example of what to never become again.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 am

It now has a name, "Pervnado". Latest pervy lib to fall into the abyss................
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/21/second-former-conyers-staffer-filed-lawsuit-accusing-persistent-harassment/
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:Just like fishing, stick to it for a bit and something will bite.

http://wtvr.com/2017/11/20/star-new-york-times-reporter-suspended-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct/

Looks like a bit of kissing and hand holding. Not commendable but certainly not grabbing anybody by the pussy or raping underage girls.

What is this underage rape your are referring to?

Try too keep up... study study study

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-says-roy-moore-tried-to-rape-her-at-16-i-was-begging-him-to-stop

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

Look up age of consent in Alabama. As often as you have found yourself horizontal you shouldn't cast any stones sweetie.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Clicker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:29 am

Odd scenarios emerging. The loons of the left were so eager to get O'Reilly that they never considered the consequences.  The backlash is in full swing.  They opened Pandora's Box and now are getting their unwanted reaction.  The Execs at the major news outlets are possibly sharpening the knives just waiting for the accusations to roll in on some of the loony lefties they've been trying to pry loose from their jobs for decades now. An opportunity to clear out the deadwood is at hand and they just might be augmenting it. The Majors like to project an image of youth and vitality in their newsrooms but the fact is they have mostly old gray hairs in those seats now. They see the success of Fox and feel the need to copy it.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The depravity continues to spread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum