Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mall Shoplifting

4 posters

Go down

Mall Shoplifting  Empty Mall Shoplifting

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Mall Shoplifting  Empty Re: Mall Shoplifting

Post  Clicker Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 pm

As near as I can see he never actually shot to hit anyone just the tires.  Depends on the laws there as regards discharging a fire arm. It does appear the driver assaulted him with the vehicle. In copdom that is reason to fire at the driver.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Unfortunately, he shouldn't have fired his weapon in a legal sense. Although one could make the argument the woman put his life in danger with the car. A bullet through her head would have been a happy ending. Another liberal stealing rather than earning an honest living.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 pm

All he needed to do was get a license plate #. That's it. Had he done that, they would have been arrested shortly after they left. Between the mindless shooting and the driver tearing ass out of there, this was a complete pooch screw. It's a miracle nobody died. It looks to me like he wanted to wave his gun in somebody's face and chalk one up for gun owners. He failed.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 am

Dr. Evil wrote:All he needed to do was get a license plate #. That's it. Had he done that, they would have been arrested shortly after they left. Between the mindless shooting and the driver tearing ass out of there, this was a complete pooch screw. It's a miracle nobody died. It looks to me like he wanted to wave his gun in somebody's face and chalk one up for gun owners. He failed.

The rear hatch was open, he couldn't see the plate. The miracle is that he didn't shoot her when she assaulted him with the car. Remember, he was shooting at the tires.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:20 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:All he needed to do was get a license plate #. That's it. Had he done that, they would have been arrested shortly after they left. Between the mindless shooting and the driver tearing ass out of there, this was a complete pooch screw. It's a miracle nobody died. It looks to me like he wanted to wave his gun in somebody's face and chalk one up for gun owners. He failed.

The rear hatch was open, he couldn't see the plate.  The miracle is that he didn't shoot her when she assaulted him with the car.  Remember, he was shooting at the tires.  

The hatch had to go down at some point before they left. Had he not handled things so poorly she never would have had the chance to assault him. He escalated the situation far further than it needed to be.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

The rear hatch was open, he couldn't see the plate.  The miracle is that he didn't shoot her when she assaulted him with the car.  Remember, he was shooting at the tires.  

The hatch had to go down at some point before they left. Had he not handled things so poorly she never would have had the chance to assault him. He escalated the situation far further than it needed to be.

Liberal running to the aid of a criminal...go figure.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:40 am

Dr. Evil wrote:

Hatch stayed open as the assailant fled. Watch the video, you're making a fool of yourself.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Hatch stayed open as the assailant fled.  Watch the video, you're making a fool of yourself.

That would make the criminal even easier to find then, wouldn't it. Quit making a fool of yourself.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Did you even watch the video of your own link??  
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Did you even watch the video of your own link??    

He probably has but in true Lib fashion wants to try and redefine it to something that fits his needs for "bad gun" bad gun" bad redneck definitions of anything a conservative would call justified. More confirmation that the loons are in need of a loony bin where they can screech all they want without annoying the rest of us in the real world.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Sounds like conceal carry reciprocity is nearing passage in the feral gubnut. Libs heads will explode!

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/02/concealed-carry-debate-get-interesting/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Sounds like conceal carry reciprocity is nearing passage in the feral gubnut. Libs heads will explode!

They have reciprocity for most everything already why not concealed carry? Some do have Federal guidelines which will take the regulation out of the uber lib states hands, could be an issue. I would expect the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia to rebel at it.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm

What a sad day when you have to explain, to what I can only assume to be grown men, the dynamics of trying to inconspicuously leave the scene of your crime with your back hatch open. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Sounds like conceal carry reciprocity is nearing passage in the feral gubnut. Libs heads will explode!

Does that make this guy somehow smarter?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 pm

He finally watched it.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Clicker wrote:He finally watched it.

Nooo...I saw it the first time as I watched him needlessly shoot his gun at somebody that was not threatening his life in any way, shape, or form. I just thought you guys were a little smarter than that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Nooo...I saw it the first time as I watched him needlessly shoot his gun at somebody that was not threatening his life in any way, shape, or form. I just thought you guys were a little smarter than that.

Did you notice the hatch never went down before they left to allow ANYBODY to read the license plate number contrary to what you maintained earlier;

Dr. Evil wrote:
All he needed to do was get a license plate #. That's it. Had he done that, they would have been arrested shortly after they left.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Did you notice the hatch never went down before they left to allow ANYBODY to read the license plate number contrary to what you maintained earlier;

Dr. Evil wrote:
All he needed to do was get a license plate #. That's it. Had he done that, they would have been arrested shortly after they left.

Good gawd you are fukcing retarted...

*What should have happened*

Dumbass with gun should have stood by and waited for the hatch to close, because it had to close at some point before they left, for (hopefully) obvious reasons of not wanting to draw attention to yourself. Suspect Rolling Eyes When the hatch closed, and it would have closed, he should have alerted authorities and let them take over.

*What actually happened*

Dumbass with gun drew his gun, escalated the situation to where the driver dangerously drove off, with the hatch open, while he was needlessly firing his gun.

Try to sort out the details if you can. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: Good gawd you are fukcing retarted...

Dumbass with gun should have stood by and waited for the hatch to close, because it had to close at some point before they left, for (hopefully) obvious reasons of not wanting to draw attention to yourself. Suspect Rolling Eyes When the hatch closed, and it would have closed, he should have alerted authorities and let them take over.

*What actually happened*

Dumbass with gun drew his gun, escalated the situation to where the driver dangerously drove off, with the hatch open, while he was needlessly firing his gun.

Try to sort out the details if you can. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

Mall Shoplifting  I_assu10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Good gawd you are fukcing retarted...

*What actually happened*

Mall Shoplifting  I_assu10

I don't know. You're the one that keeps bringing up the open hatch. You tell me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:53 am

Dr. Evil wrote: I don't know. You're the one that keeps bringing up the open hatch. You tell me.

Remember you are the one who claimed

The hatch had to go down at some point before they left.

While the video clearly shows the hatch open all the time it is driving away yet you maintain all he needed to do was get the license plate #

Now be quiet, be a good woman and get in the kitchen and make sandwiches for the men !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm

The forum idiot, Dr. Evil, was caught acting like an idiot again...tell me it isn't so.

Here is my shocked face...0
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down