My Town's Pedophile

Go down

My Town's Pedophile

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 pm

The local town pedophile, turned devout Christian, but still has the occasional "mishap", finally made his way around to attending my church a few weeks ago. Apparently the ELCA wasn't Christian enough for him, what with them allowing fags to preach and all...... Anywho, I've been cordial to him at chruch, because that's what God tells me to do, and today he friended me on Facebook. I have no intention of friending him, but you'd never guess what his FB page is full of!!! It's absolutely loaded with red meat! Gun loving, Trump loving, Clinton hating, worthless millennial(which he molested BTW), trickle down, conservative BS!! At lest you guys are in good company!!

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Town's Pedophile

Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:27 am

Dr. Evil wrote:The local town pedophile, turned devout Christian, but still has the occasional "mishap", finally made his way around to attending my church a few weeks ago. Apparently the ELCA wasn't Christian enough for him, what with them allowing fags to preach and all...... Anywho, I've been cordial to him at chruch, because that's what God tells me to do, and today he friended me on Facebook. I have no intention of friending him, but you'd never guess what his FB page is full of!!! It's absolutely loaded with red meat!  Gun loving, Trump loving, Clinton hating, worthless millennial(which he molested BTW), trickle down, conservative BS!! At lest you guys are in good company!!

Hey you lying sack of dogshit, unless I see this so called Facebook page I don't believe a word you are saying.  You have made up all kinds of shite before, what's one more time for a lying liberal.  So let's call this just what it is:

FAKE NEWS
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Oh, Believe me... I wouldn't waste a second of my time making up a story to tell you losers. The only reason I bothered to log back on to post this was because you guys were the first to come to my mind as I was laughing my ass off reading it. Knowing his political leaning would just make it that much more fun to beat his face in if he even looks funny at one of my kids. The scary thing is he's probably you, Jammer.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Jammer wrote:

Hey you lying sack of dogshit, unless I see this so called Facebook page I don't believe a word you are saying.  You have made up all kinds of shite before, what's one more time for a lying liberal.  So let's call this just what it is:

FAKE NEWS

Beat me to it again!!!
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Oh, Believe me... I wouldn't waste a second of my time making up a story to tell you losers. The only reason I bothered to log back on to post this was because you guys were the first to come to my mind as I was laughing my ass off reading it. Knowing his political leaning would just make it that much more fun to beat his face in if he even looks funny at one of my kids. The scary thing is he's probably you, Jammer.

FAKE NEWS

FROM A REAL ASSHOLE
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down