Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag)

+2
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
6 posters

Go down

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag) Empty Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag)

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 am

1100 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105

Tried this place out last Friday. Arrived about 5:00pm. Took about 5 minutes to get a seat. I thought it was a good experience considering it is a buffet. Well stocked. Good sushi (for SD). Tons of variety. And at 10.00 per, a great value. The waiting line exploded after 5:30 and the wait was long for others, but no one was leaving either.

I've spent almost 3 times as much at the Tokyo on east 10th. Thoughts?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag) Empty Re: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag)

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

I believe that is the old China Star correct? If so not bad, big selection of meat although primarily chicken, but always seems well stocked and fairly fresh. They have seafood also but I can't eat anything that crawls along the ocean floor. Crying or Very sad
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag) Empty Re: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag)

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 am

It is a very good place to eat for the money.

Even have what the call prime rib. I started eating sushi. It's OK for being raw fish.

And I love stuff that crawls on the ocean floor and I think anyone that can't is a wimp..... Very Happy
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I believe that is the old China Star correct? If so not bad, big selection of meat although primarily chicken, but always seems well stocked and fairly fresh. They have seafood also but I can't eat anything that crawls along the ocean floor. Crying or Very sad

They clean the sand out of it before serving it. No Raw seafood YUM. 🐷
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Just to clarify, I am allergic to shrimp, lobster, and crab but can eat anything else.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Just to clarify, I am allergic to shrimp, lobster, and crab but can eat anything else.

You wanna play the victim? Go over to GPV! jk :bball: lol!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Just to clarify, I am allergic to shrimp, lobster, and crab but can eat anything else.

You wanna play the victim? Go over to GPV! jk :bball: lol!

Sad Laughing
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I believe that is the old China Star correct? If so not bad, big selection of meat although primarily chicken, but always seems well stocked and fairly fresh. They have seafood also but I can't eat anything that crawls along the ocean floor. Crying or Very sad

They clean the sand out of it before serving it. No Raw seafood YUM. 🐷

A little off topic (depending on what you like to eat), but they're always cleaning sand out over at that other forum which you guys are always talking about.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 am

Tried "Touch of Europe" last night. Good food & jazz music. 135.00 for four dinners/drinks, 1 appetizer and tip
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Tried "Touch of Europe" last night. Good food & jazz music. 135.00 for four dinners/drinks, 1 appetizer and tip

I have also had an excellent experience there...good food, reasonable prices, and a nice atmosphere.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Tried "Touch of Europe" last night. Good food & jazz music. 135.00 for four dinners/drinks, 1 appetizer and tip

I have also had an excellent experience there...good food, reasonable prices, and a nice atmosphere.

Had the cabbage rolls, Thought the portion looked small, but was more filling then I realized.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet Inc (Tie on the feed bag) Empty Touch of Europe

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Had the cabbage rolls, Thought the portion looked small, but was more filling then I realized.

So many places to go with commentary like this ... a very clever double entendre !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Hibachi is awesome! I love the Hibachi grill.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 am

I bet that since you are a Christian, you stiffed the server on the tip.

Very Happy Very Happy
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down