Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Abdnor. Kirby. Erickson. Club for Growth. Regier. Phillips.
Like a sentimental stroll through the sordid seedy underbelly of Republican politics in South Dakota.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/18/maria-butina-connected-south-dakota-man-russia-nra/795796002/
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Abdnor. Kirby. Erickson. Club for Growth. Regier. Phillips.
Like a sentimental stroll through the sordid seedy underbelly of Republican politics in South Dakota.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/18/maria-butina-connected-south-dakota-man-russia-nra/795796002/

At least one of those named in this post is a member of this forum.  There are teams of cyber experts (students of a university in the state) working to doxx certain posters to this forum.  They will confirm this info when they have completed their work.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:08 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:This is the problem we are facing in America and around the world with today's conservative movement...

 You apparently failed to read and comprehend the article linked in the opening post.

"The charges are not related to the Mueller probe that is examining alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election"

Apparently you're missing the point. This is not about Trump and the election. This is about his communist, nazi sheep followers. This is about weak minded individuals who Putin has eating out of his hand. This is about you destroying our country with your fascist beliefs. Trump being elected is merely one of the fruits of Putin's labor. Sure they colluded to win the election. But they couldn't have succeeded without gullible, useful idiots like yourselves doing their footwork.

For Christ's sake!! You guys embraced this Russian spy at so many levels you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! The fact that your ideology is so closely aligned with a communist dictator should be alarming to you.

You stupid piece of evil dogshit, the Russians have been spying on America and trying to interfere for decades.  However, nobody ever heard ONE SINGLE PEEP out of you worthless SCUMBAGS until Hillary Clinton lost the election.

JUST WHY IS THAT ASSHOLE?

Comrade Fukctard, I'm not sure what HRC fumbling the ball has to do with your party's love for Putun and his growing worldwide fascist regime. Given the closeness of the race, there's little doubt that your party's continued support and propagation of deceitful propaganda generated by Russians played a major role in the election results. However considering the fact that Comrade Drumpf is a bumbling fukcing idiot, she still should have won.

I'm astonished as I read though comments on FB about our pretty young spy, at how many conservatives would still like to f*** her. So much for your side being "true patriots"..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:21 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:This is the problem we are facing in America and around the world with today's conservative movement...

 You apparently failed to read and comprehend the article linked in the opening post.

"The charges are not related to the Mueller probe that is examining alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election"

Apparently you're missing the point. This is not about Trump and the election. This is about his communist, nazi sheep followers. This is about weak minded individuals who Putin has eating out of his hand. This is about you destroying our country with your fascist beliefs. Trump being elected is merely one of the fruits of Putin's labor. Sure they colluded to win the election. But they couldn't have succeeded without gullible, useful idiots like yourselves doing their footwork.

For Christ's sake!! You guys embraced this Russian spy at so many levels you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! The fact that your ideology is so closely aligned with a communist dictator should be alarming to you.

You stupid piece of evil dogshit, the Russians have been spying on America and trying to interfere for decades.  However, nobody ever heard ONE SINGLE PEEP out of you worthless SCUMBAGS until Hillary Clinton lost the election.

JUST WHY IS THAT ASSHOLE?

Comrade Fukctard, I'm not sure what HRC fumbling the ball has to do with your party's love for Putun and his growing worldwide fascist regime. Given the closeness of the race, there's little doubt that your party's continued support and propagation of deceitful propaganda generated by Russians played a major role in the election results. However considering the fact that Comrade Drumpf is a bumbling fukcing idiot, she still should have won.

I'm astonished as I read though comments on FB about our pretty young spy, at how many conservatives would still like to f*** her. So much for your side being "true patriots"..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Clicker on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Abdnor. Kirby. Erickson. Club for Growth. Regier. Phillips.
Like a sentimental stroll through the sordid seedy underbelly of Republican politics in South Dakota.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/18/maria-butina-connected-south-dakota-man-russia-nra/795796002/

At least one of those named in this post is a member of this forum.  There are teams of cyber experts (students of a university in the state) working to doxx certain posters to this forum.  They will confirm this info when they have completed their work.

Never happen, when they keep milking the loons money the funds will stop and they'll all run back to the security of mamas basement. Sitting in a dark corner waiting for the squad to carry them off to Vince Fosters death site in Rock Creek park to be "recycled".
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:This is the problem we are facing in America and around the world with today's conservative movement...

 You apparently failed to read and comprehend the article linked in the opening post.

"The charges are not related to the Mueller probe that is examining alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election"

Apparently you're missing the point. This is not about Trump and the election. This is about his communist, nazi sheep followers. This is about weak minded individuals who Putin has eating out of his hand. This is about you destroying our country with your fascist beliefs. Trump being elected is merely one of the fruits of Putin's labor. Sure they colluded to win the election. But they couldn't have succeeded without gullible, useful idiots like yourselves doing their footwork.

For Christ's sake!! You guys embraced this Russian spy at so many levels you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! The fact that your ideology is so closely aligned with a communist dictator should be alarming to you.

You stupid piece of evil dogshit, the Russians have been spying on America and trying to interfere for decades.  However, nobody ever heard ONE SINGLE PEEP out of you worthless SCUMBAGS until Hillary Clinton lost the election.

JUST WHY IS THAT ASSHOLE?

Comrade Fukctard, I'm not sure what HRC fumbling the ball has to do with your party's love for Putun and his growing worldwide fascist regime. Given the closeness of the race, there's little doubt that your party's continued support and propagation of deceitful propaganda generated by Russians played a major role in the election results. However considering the fact that Comrade Drumpf is a bumbling fukcing idiot, she still should have won.

I'm astonished as I read though comments on FB about our pretty young spy, at how many conservatives would still like to f*** her. So much for your side being "true patriots"..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

I guess there's no longer any question where you sit on this.... You're siding with RUSSIA over our OWN intelligence community, just like your POS PGiC*!!

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA YOU SELL OUT???

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 am

The gymnastics by the left is truly amazing. Wasn't so long ago they bemoaned how the intelligence lied and got us into a war in Iraq over chemical weapons that they say didn't exist. Now they stand by them like they are Gospel. Silly libs...when you stand for nothing you end up falling for everything.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:44 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:



Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

I guess there's no longer any question where you sit on this.... You're siding with RUSSIA over our OWN intelligence community, just like your POS PGiC*!!

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA YOU SELL OUT???

WOW – so you have NOTHING?   All this whining and crying was nothing but the typical liberal emotional outpouring over NOTHING.   You have outdone yourselves this time with FAKE NEWS and you wonder why nobody ever believes a word you say.

And I am not siding with anyone, I merely asked for the FACTS in this case and it appears that I went to the wrong source for FACTS – I asked a LIBERAL.



BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:46 am

Darth Cheney wrote:The gymnastics by the left is truly amazing. Wasn't so long ago they bemoaned how the intelligence lied and got us into a war in Iraq over chemical weapons that they say didn't exist. Now they stand by them like they are Gospel. Silly libs...when you stand for nothing you end up falling for everything.

Certainly you do understand the difference between activities associated with Military Intelligence Programs (such as those which you cite in your post) and something associated with the National Intelligence Programs (including the guys and gals working to corral the current POTUS for his treasonous actions).
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Apparently you're missing the point. This is not about Trump and the election. This is about his communist, nazi sheep followers. This is about weak minded individuals who Putin has eating out of his hand. This is about you destroying our country with your fascist beliefs. Trump being elected is merely one of the fruits of Putin's labor. Sure they colluded to win the election. But they couldn't have succeeded without gullible, useful idiots like yourselves doing their footwork.

For Christ's sake!! You guys embraced this Russian spy at so many levels you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! The fact that your ideology is so closely aligned with a communist dictator should be alarming to you.

You stupid piece of evil dogshit, the Russians have been spying on America and trying to interfere for decades.  However, nobody ever heard ONE SINGLE PEEP out of you worthless SCUMBAGS until Hillary Clinton lost the election.

JUST WHY IS THAT ASSHOLE?

Comrade Fukctard, I'm not sure what HRC fumbling the ball has to do with your party's love for Putun and his growing worldwide fascist regime. Given the closeness of the race, there's little doubt that your party's continued support and propagation of deceitful propaganda generated by Russians played a major role in the election results. However considering the fact that Comrade Drumpf is a bumbling fukcing idiot, she still should have won.

I'm astonished as I read though comments on FB about our pretty young spy, at how many conservatives would still like to f*** her. So much for your side being "true patriots"..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

LOL. You are up to your ears in the muck which is the Siberia to South Dakota Coochy Connection.  
No longer able to deny the connection, you moved to the rearward position of questioning that damage occurred the result of this treasonous relationship.  
Why not just come out and ask, "What difference - at this point, what difference does it make."  (See what i did there?)
Keep posting big fella'.  The doxxing continues.  They are getting close (and sharing the results with federal law enforcement).
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:29 am

Any day now libs Trump will be impeached and Hillary rightfully installed as POTUS. Keep the faith!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:49 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Any day now libs Trump will be impeached and Hillary rightfully installed as POTUS. Keep the faith!

They are truly delusionary creatures obsessed with their utopian views of socialism.  You have been consistently correct with your diagnosis that their affliction is a mental illness for which there is no known cure.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:



Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

I guess there's no longer any question where you sit on this.... You're siding with RUSSIA over our OWN intelligence community, just like your POS PGiC*!!

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA YOU SELL OUT???

WOW – so you have NOTHING?   All this whining and crying was nothing but the typical liberal emotional outpouring over NOTHING.   You have outdone yourselves this time with FAKE NEWS and you wonder why nobody ever believes a word you say.

And I am not siding with anyone, I merely asked for the FACTS in this case and it appears that I went to the wrong source for FACTS – I asked a LIBERAL.



BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART

She was arrested by the federal government as a Russian spy. What more facts do you need??

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:



Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

I guess there's no longer any question where you sit on this.... You're siding with RUSSIA over our OWN intelligence community, just like your POS PGiC*!!

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA YOU SELL OUT???

WOW – so you have NOTHING?   All this whining and crying was nothing but the typical liberal emotional outpouring over NOTHING.   You have outdone yourselves this time with FAKE NEWS and you wonder why nobody ever believes a word you say.

And I am not siding with anyone, I merely asked for the FACTS in this case and it appears that I went to the wrong source for FACTS – I asked a LIBERAL.



BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART

She was arrested by the federal government as a Russian spy. What more facts do you need??

Could you please supply a copy of the charging document charging her specifically with spying?  

I thought she was charged with being an unregistered agent of a foreign government.  In which case, she might be a spy trying to steal information and other illegal activities or perhaps she was merely trying to advance the relationships between her country and the US.  That is hardly spy worthy.  

There is also speculation that she was under the employ of the US demonrat party much like the people who prepared the Steele dossier.  In any event, for you to be calling her a spy, I hope you have proof and are not just merely drooling at the mouth.  However, since you have not provided any actual spying details, we will just assume you are drooling at the mouth.

Since her activities began several years ago with the Obama administration, she could well be a communist spy as you maintain.   I guess it is reasonable to expect that you would know one of your own.  In any event, she did not become involved with any Republicans until the demonrats got trounced in the 2016 election

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-butina-exclusive/exclusive-accused-russian-agent-butina-met-with-us-treasury-fed-officials-idUSKBN1KC0DC

I think it is time to subpoena Obama in order to get to the bottom of this, don’t you agree?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:



Ahhh, so little Jackoff is a Facebook fiend - who would have guessed that he doesn't have any real friends and has to resort to the cyber world to find FAKE friends.

So, little Jackoff you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the Russian woman you call a spy.  I haven't been able to learn much about what damage she did.  Usually when there are these sorts of things, there are state secrets or huge sums of money exchanging hands.  Could you please enlighten us on the ACTUAL DETAILS of what state secrets she was able to obtain or just who received large sums of money?  I would be interested in learning the details that go with this TERRIBLE scenario that you have informed us of.  We need to know the SPECIFICS OF THE DAMAGE SHE DID.

I guess there's no longer any question where you sit on this.... You're siding with RUSSIA over our OWN intelligence community, just like your POS PGiC*!!

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO RUSSIA YOU SELL OUT???

WOW – so you have NOTHING?   All this whining and crying was nothing but the typical liberal emotional outpouring over NOTHING.   You have outdone yourselves this time with FAKE NEWS and you wonder why nobody ever believes a word you say.

And I am not siding with anyone, I merely asked for the FACTS in this case and it appears that I went to the wrong source for FACTS – I asked a LIBERAL.



BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART

She was arrested by the federal government as a Russian spy. What more facts do you need??

Oh my...I guess this changes everything.

Liberals - accuse anyone from Russia as being a spy but celebrate criminals which sneak across our border and ignore our sovereign laws. Also...celebrate the murder of defenseless babies in the womb.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:12 pm

It would appear that little Jackoff is struggling with the following information:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-butina-exclusive/exclusive-accused-russian-agent-butina-met-with-us-treasury-fed-officials-idUSKBN1KC0DC


The article wrote: Accused Russian agent Maria Butina had wider high-level contacts in Washington than previously known, taking part in 2015 meetings between a visiting Russian official and two senior officials at the U.S. Federal Reserve and Treasury Department.  

He keeps coming back on the forum but can’t figure out how to respond now that it has been exposed that his so-called Russian spy got her start with Obama.  It turns out that the Obama administration gave her a visa to enter this country and her first high level political connections were with the Obama administration.  And talk about FOLLOWING THE MONEY – wow, her first contacts were with not only a high official in the Obama Treasury Department but also a member of the Federal Reserve.



Hey little Jackoff, JUST HOW DOES A FOREIGN COLLEGE STUDENT ACCOMPLISH THAT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS HERE FOR?  YOU HAVE SOME SPAINEN TO DO.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Stuttering Jackoff was back on the forum once again and could find anything to say in defense of his communist liberals.  It seems that finding out it was his beloved Obama that not only gave entry permission into this country for the so-called Russian spy but arranged for her, while she was apparently masquerading as a college student, to meet with the highest officials in the US Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve.

Just how many FOREIGN college students get to meet in person with high level Treasury Department and Federal Reserve officials or for that matter AMERICAN college students?

Something stinks in the liberal cesspool.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am

And yet again Comrade Fukctard, I find your obsessive interest in how I spend my personal time to be extremely disturbing. Please, seek help for your compulsive behavior. Or better yet, just kill yourself.

Keep in mind that the federal reserve is not a government entity. And that the group that set up the meeting in question has a heavy communist/conservative agenda. There was only one government employee at the meeting, and unless you're a communist sympathizer, you'd be glad he was there to have some account of what was said. Undoubtedly her being there raised red flags, and I'm sure her subsequent actions were well monitored.

You're making some pretty wild accusations agsinst Obama's administration while providing no proof what so ever. I assume you just haven't gotten around to posting it yet?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:And yet again Comrade Fukctard, I find your obsessive interest in how I spend my personal time to be extremely disturbing. Please, seek help for your compulsive behavior. Or better yet, just kill yourself.

Keep in mind that the federal reserve is not a government entity. And that the group that set up the meeting in question has a heavy communist/conservative agenda. There was only one government employee at the meeting, and unless you're a communist sympathizer, you'd be glad he was there to have some account of what was said. Undoubtedly her being there raised red flags, and I'm sure her subsequent actions were well monitored.

You're making some pretty wild accusations agsinst Obama's administration while providing no proof what so ever. I assume you just haven't gotten around to posting it yet?


WOW – that was lame.   It is embarrassing for you when you can’t find any “canned” answers on your George Soros website to address the issue you are facing.  You might be better off just staying under your rock or seeing if you can find a fifth grader to assist you.  

I guess little Jackoff never learned the old principle of if you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

In the meantime, I think the Obama administration has some explaining to do over this Russian woman Jackoff calls a spy.  They let her in the country and had their top money people meet with her when her cover story was supposedly that she was a college student.  That’s what happens when the “free lunch” crowd is in charge.


END LIBERALISM BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:And yet again Comrade Fukctard, I find your obsessive interest in how I spend my personal time to be extremely disturbing. Please, seek help for your compulsive behavior. Or better yet, just kill yourself.

Keep in mind that the federal reserve is not a government entity. And that the group that set up the meeting in question has a heavy communist/conservative agenda. There was only one government employee at the meeting, and unless you're a communist sympathizer, you'd be glad he was there to have some account of what was said. Undoubtedly her being there raised red flags, and I'm sure her subsequent actions were well monitored.

You're making some pretty wild accusations agsinst Obama's administration while providing no proof what so ever. I assume you just haven't gotten around to posting it yet?


WOW – that was lame.   It is embarrassing for you when you can’t find any “canned” answers on your George Soros website to address the issue you are facing.  You might be better off just staying under your rock or seeing if you can find a fifth grader to assist you.  

I guess little Jackoff never learned the old principle of if you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

In the meantime, I think the Obama administration has some explaining to do over this Russian woman Jackoff calls a spy.  They let her in the country and had their top money people meet with her when her cover story was supposedly that she was a college student.  That’s what happens when the “free lunch” crowd is in charge.


END LIBERALISM BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA

WTF are you talking about?? What does Obama have to do with Russia and a communist/conservative group sliding a spy in on a meeting between economic leaders from the two countries? I can't even fathom what spin you are trying to put on this. Her attending that meeting very likely put a target on her back, and I would bet they have watched her every move ever since.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:And yet again Comrade Fukctard, I find your obsessive interest in how I spend my personal time to be extremely disturbing. Please, seek help for your compulsive behavior. Or better yet, just kill yourself.

Keep in mind that the federal reserve is not a government entity. And that the group that set up the meeting in question has a heavy communist/conservative agenda. There was only one government employee at the meeting, and unless you're a communist sympathizer, you'd be glad he was there to have some account of what was said. Undoubtedly her being there raised red flags, and I'm sure her subsequent actions were well monitored.

You're making some pretty wild accusations agsinst Obama's administration while providing no proof what so ever. I assume you just haven't gotten around to posting it yet?


WOW – that was lame.   It is embarrassing for you when you can’t find any “canned” answers on your George Soros website to address the issue you are facing.  You might be better off just staying under your rock or seeing if you can find a fifth grader to assist you.  

I guess little Jackoff never learned the old principle of if you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

In the meantime, I think the Obama administration has some explaining to do over this Russian woman Jackoff calls a spy.  They let her in the country and had their top money people meet with her when her cover story was supposedly that she was a college student.  That’s what happens when the “free lunch” crowd is in charge.


END LIBERALISM BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA

WTF are you talking about?? What does Obama have to do with Russia and a communist/conservative group sliding a spy in on a meeting between economic leaders from the two countries? I can't even fathom what spin you are trying to put on this. Her attending that meeting very likely put a target on her back, and I would bet they have watched her every move ever since.


It is completely clear that this woman along with countless other Russians had infiltrated the demonrat party to a level that they could get an audience with high ranking Obama officials for a make-believe college student.  The Russians and the demonrat party were one in the same going into the 2016 elections, hell they even and a RESET button from Hillary.  I can understand their panic and dismay when they had to scurry to find a foothold in the Republican Party due to the unexpected loss of Clinton to Trump.

I think we are going to need a special prosecutor to investigate the Obama administration in this.  It sure isn’t looking good for your team, but then again when has EVIL ever looked good?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Let's adjust Mr Jammer's timeline!

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:10 am

Mr Jammer, following is the root and origin of Ms Butina's activities and connections with political operatives in the US.  Placed well prior to the date (2015) which you placed forward in an attempt to place a red herring (pun fully intended) to the timeline. And includes Republicans. Not members of the Obama administration:

Those ties date to at least November 2013, when Erickson was pictured with Butina in a photo she posted to Facebook, at what she described (according to an online translation tool) as the second all-Russian Congress of The Right to Arms Movement.

It was also in 2013 that Butina — who founded a pro-gun group in Russia — allegedly established contact in Moscow with a person identified in the criminal affidavit against her as "U.S. Person 1." That person is described in the affidavit as "a United States citizen and an American political operative."

https://siouxcityjournal.com/news/state-and-regional/south-dakota/russian-charged-with-conspiracy-has-ties-to-south-dakota/article_a491bccf-da4f-5f57-b521-ee2cbdc60ccd.html

The origin of Ms Butina's activities discovered by federal investigators are in 2013 and predate 2015, the calendar year which Mr Jammer incorrectly insists as important in his red herring post above.  
This (2013) was the year in which the young lady had contacts with Paul Erickson, a South Dakota Repub operative.  

GTFOOH with your "what aboutism" on this issue Mr Jammer.  The evidence gathered by federal investigators speaks otherwise.  Repubs, specifically South Dakota Repubs are deeply involved in this.  The collars by federal law enforcement are coming soon.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:37 am

Mr Jammer wrote:
In the meantime, I think the Republicans, specifically South Dakota Republicans including Lil' Dusty Johnson have some explaining to do over this Russian woman Jackoff calls a spy.  They let her in the country and had their top money people and young attendees to a political party indoctrination camp meet with her when her cover story was supposedly that she was a college student.  That’s what happens when the “crony capitalist” crowd is in charge.

I fixed this for you Mr Jammer.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:48 am

Social media evidence from 2013. That is not Barack Obama (nor a a Democrat !) leaning over the desk in front of Ms. Butina.

Any more garbage to distract from the real criminals and traitors in this little melodrama Mr Jammer ?

avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 am

It seems there is no end to the connections between the Obama administration and this so-called Russian spy.  The demonrats are behind this just like they were for the Steele dossier.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/oops_alleged_russian_spy_maria_butina_met_with_obama_officials_in_2015.html
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian beauty with connections to SD Repubs is arrested.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum