John McCain

Go down

John McCain

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 am

The liberals are fawning over their "Maverick" who did untold damage to the Republican Party and Conservatives. He has now decided to end medication to stop his demise yet won't step down from his senate position even though he has been away for 9 months. I hope and pray he doesn't have to wait long.

Crashing 6 navy airplanes, flying in an area that was forbidden when he got shot down and captured, and person who in all likelihood caused the Forestall Disaster that killed numerous seamen. Born of privilege, reputation protected by his Admiral father, and always thinking of himself...I hope his reputation is truthfully recorded in history. The incessant bemoaning of how wonderful he was by the main stream media and liberals will be deafening and nauseating.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John McCain

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The liberals are fawning over their "Maverick" who did untold damage to the Republican Party and Conservatives. He has now decided to end medication to stop his demise yet won't step down from his senate position even though he has been away for 9 months. I hope and pray he doesn't have to wait long.

Crashing 6 navy airplanes, flying in an area that was forbidden when he got shot down and captured, and person who in all likelihood caused the Forestall Disaster that killed numerous seamen. Born of privilege, reputation protected by his Admiral father, and always thinking of himself...I hope his reputation is truthfully recorded in history. The incessant bemoaning of how wonderful he was by the main stream media and liberals will be deafening and nauseating.

I have a somewhat less favorable opinion of McCain.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:01 pm

His and our pain are finally over. RIP
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:52 am

The non-stop fawning on Fox News is becoming nauseating. Already talk of changing the name of a Feral Building to John McCain yadda yadda yadda. This worship of the political class has become extreme. They are paid servants of the people no more...they are not Gods. In fact most are the most disgusting, despicable, pieces of garbage that ever came out of society. Their self adoration is very telling on their elitism mentality.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Though there are some here who are eager to disrespect our fine soldiers, POWs and our American flag, not to mention the national anthem..... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Senator John McCain for your service to our country. RIP...

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Though there are some here who are eager to disrespect our fine soldiers, POWs and our American flag, not to mention the national anthem..... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Senator John McCain for your service to our country. RIP...

Hey ASSHOLE, did you vote for him in 2008 or did you vote for the black communist?  You fool nobody.  This was just another one of your fake BULLSHIT comments from a clueless twit.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Though there are some here who are eager to disrespect our fine soldiers, POWs and our American flag, not to mention the national anthem..... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Senator John McCain for your service to our country. RIP...

Hey ASSHOLE, did you vote for him in 2008 or did you vote for the black communist?  You fool nobody.  This was just another one of your fake BULLSHIT comments from a clueless twit.

Nope.... Wrong place at the wrong time for 'The Maverick'. The Republican party was already going down the wrong road at that time. And Obama was a super strong candidate. Between Hillary and McCain on the other hand....

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Now THIS was my grandfather's Republican party....

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Nope.... Wrong place at the wrong time for 'The Maverick'. The Republican party was already going down the wrong road at that time. And Obama was a super strong candidate. Between Hillary and McCain on the other hand....

Just as I thought ASSHOLE.  There is nothing credible about you.  Nothing that comes out of your mouth can be believed.  You are noting but a walking piece of FAKE NEWS.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Now THIS was my grandfather's Republican party....

Just one of his many mistakes.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Now THIS was my grandfather's Republican party....

He was and still is a Mooslim...she just picked the wrong word.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Jackoff, you need to seek professional help as you are clearly not wired correctly.  I have come across some truly deranged people over the years, but you are about as far out there as it gets.  I think we need to worry about the safety of people living near you as you could easily go over the edge at any time.  You are a sick, very sick creature. 
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:55 am

McCain is gone. RIP John. The silver lining is that his successor will be appointed by the Gov. The replacement MUST be a Rep by law. The announcement states that the gov will wait till fter the burial at the Naval Academy. Lots of speculation but the Gov will no doubt do his duty and appoint someone who will seek election in 2020. McCainwas one of the dinosaurs in the Rep Senate who has refused to move aside to allow younger more conservative law makers to ascend to power. Bd news is that if he'd died before May 30 there would have been an election this fall in the mid term. We need the stabiliztion that someone running as incumbent provides.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:05 am

Clicker wrote:McCain is gone.  RIP John.  The silver lining is that his successor will be appointed by the Gov.  The replacement MUST be a Rep by law. The announcement states that the gov will wait till fter the burial at the Naval Academy. Lots of speculation but the Gov will no doubt do his duty and appoint someone who will seek election in 2020.  McCainwas one of the dinosaurs in the Rep Senate who has refused to move aside to allow younger more conservative law makers to ascend to power.  Bd news is that if he'd died before May 30 there would have been an election this fall in the mid term.  We need the stabiliztion that someone running as incumbent provides.

I just hope that the Governor doesn't appoint McCain's wife.  That is what I worry about.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:09 am

Here is the McCain that nobody seems to want to talk about this week.  And Jackoff, don't even bother to post any of your far left wing communist propaganda that tries to dis-spell this side of McCain

Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:52 am

Jammer wrote:

Here is the McCain that nobody seems to want to talk about this week.  And Jackoff, don't even bother to post any of your far left wing communist propaganda that tries to dis-spell this side of McCain

There is no evidence anywhere that backs up this BS story, you WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIIT!

Why do we have to sit here and listen to you WORTHLESS FUKCERS lecture us on respecting vererans, while you drag this war hero's name through the mud simply because he's not conservative enough for you. Or because he is one of few republicans who still possesses some amount of DECENCY! I can't imagine what it would be like to live my life with absolutely no HONOR or DIGNITY, as today's conservative movement does. Today's liberal movement may be a bunch of WHINEY FUKCING CUNTS (males can be cunts too...) but at least they possess some amount of DECENCY! I can't even begin to think about what goes through your minds when you open your STUPID freaking MOUTHS!!! Where do you get this crazy idea that you can throw a fit about peaceful protests when YOU PULL SHIIT LIKE THIS?!? You're REPULSUVE...

And you have no right to call yourselves PATRIOTS!!

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

There is no evidence anywhere that backs up this BS story, you WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIIT!

Why do we have to sit here and listen to you WORTHLESS FUKCERS lecture us on respecting vererans, while you drag this war hero's name through the mud simply because he's not conservative enough for you. Or because he is one of few republicans who still possesses some amount of DECENCY! I can't imagine what it would be like to live my life with absolutely no HONOR or DIGNITY, as today's conservative movement does. Today's liberal movement may be a bunch of WHINEY FUKCING CUNTS (males can be cunts too...) but at least they possess some amount of DECENCY! I can't even begin to think about what goes through your minds when you open your STUPID freaking MOUTHS!!! Where do you get this crazy idea that you can throw a fit about peaceful protests when YOU PULL SHIIT LIKE THIS?!? You're REPULSUVE...

And you have no right to call yourselves PATRIOTS!!

Hey ASSHOLE, follow directions:

And Jackoff, don't even bother to post any of your far left wing communist propaganda that tries to dis-spell this side of McCain
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm

I recollect a Navy photojournalist whom I met and talked with often while he was covering Operation Homecoming Feb to April 1973 at Clark Air Base, Philippines refer to McCain being called "wet start Johnny".  There was speculation that the status of his father and perhaps even grand-father may have caused a sleight of hand of the facts regarding the Forrestal as well as other incidents.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Skeptical wrote:I recollect a Navy photojournalist whom I met and talked with often while he was covering Operation Homecoming Feb to April 1973 at Clark Air Base, Philippines refer to McCain being called "wet start Johnny".  There was speculation that the status of his father and perhaps even grand-father may have caused a sleight of hand of the facts regarding the Forrestal as well as other incidents.

That is very interesting real time, real world, first hand information.  However, we all know that Jackoff Jones will dismiss it as not being reliable.

Jackoff Jones’ support for John McCain should not come as a surprise to anyone.  You see, both Jackoff and McCain were being subsidized by George Soros.  The Soros team always sticks together, it is a little like the Mafia’s rules.

http://www.worldtribune.com/the-mccain-soros-connection-it-started-after-senator-got-caught-in-keating-five-scandal/
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Guess who else is celebrating McCain's death. No surprises here...

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/enemy-is-dead-russia-reacts-us-senator-john-mccains-passing-62677

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Let the record show that:

JACKOFF JONES IS A WAR MONGER

He is in sync and highly supportive of perhaps the biggest war monger of recent times.  

https://www.rt.com/usa/436864-patriot-warmonger-mccain-track-record/

John McCain thought that we should be the “Policeman of the World” and spread democracy across the globe.  He thought it was the United States’ responsibility to be a nation builder and the purveyor of regime change.  His philosophy was to never let a possible conflict go to waste without sending American troops into combat.

Jackoff Jones loses his right to ever claim that he is for peaceful coexistence.  

JACKOFF JONES IS A WAR MONGER
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:30 pm

One more salute to the hero of the LEFT

Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content