Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Accuser

2 posters

Go down

New Accuser Empty New Accuser

Post  Skeptical Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 am

Just when we thought the Judge Kavanaugh thing was settled.

"New Accuser: Disguised Kavanaugh Sodomized Me With A Water Wiggle"

WASHINGTON (Big Hairy News) - Attorney Michael Avenatti announced today that he is representing a woman who claims SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her just two years ago.

"My client is willing to testify under oath that Brett Kavanaugh, sporting makeup and wig to make him appear as a young black man, violently sodomized her with a Wham-O Water Wiggle at a private pool party approximately two or three years ago somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee," Avenatti told reporters Friday morning. 

"Because of the attack, this poor woman has developed a hysterical fear of garden hoses and refuses to shower. Brett Kavanaugh must be held accountable."

Senator Diane Feinstein (RTRD- Ca) called the accusation "the smoking gun we've been waiting for," and called for Kavanaugh's immediate arrest.

More as this story develops.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

New Accuser Empty Re: New Accuser

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Skeptical wrote:Just when we thought the Judge Kavanaugh thing was settled.

"New Accuser: Disguised Kavanaugh Sodomized Me With A Water Wiggle"

WASHINGTON (Big Hairy News) - Attorney Michael Avenatti announced today that he is representing a woman who claims SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her just two years ago.

"My client is willing to testify under oath that Brett Kavanaugh, sporting makeup and wig to make him appear as a young black man, violently sodomized her with a Wham-O Water Wiggle at a private pool party approximately two or three years ago somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee," Avenatti told reporters Friday morning. 

"Because of the attack, this poor woman has developed a hysterical fear of garden hoses and refuses to shower. Brett Kavanaugh must be held accountable."

Senator Diane Feinstein (RTRD- Ca) called the accusation "the smoking gun we've been waiting for," and called for Kavanaugh's immediate arrest.

More as this story develops.

Let me guess:
SLEAZY SLUT Or at least it sure sounds like her.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum