Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site help needed

+6
Darth Cheney
Admin
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
BladeRunner
Hansolo
10 posters

Go down

Site help needed Empty Site help needed

Post  Hansolo Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Can someone tell me how to see the most recent posts first? Right now I have to go to the end of the thread. Thanks dudes!
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Site help needed Empty Re: Site help needed

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Hansolo wrote:Can someone tell me how to see the most recent posts first? Right now I have to go to the end of the thread. Thanks dudes!

At the home page if you click on "View posts since last visit " it will show you all of the recent posts since you were here last.

Or....Are you talking about rearranging the posts in an individual thread?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Hansolo wrote:Can someone tell me how to see the most recent posts first? Right now I have to go to the end of the thread. Thanks dudes!

At the home page if you click on "View posts since last visit " it will show you all of the recent posts since you were here last.

Or....Are you talking about rearranging the posts in an individual thread?
Rearranging the posts in the thread. It would be easier to see new posts first.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Clicking on that little thingy just to the right of the poster's name will take the reader to the last post in that particular thread.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Skeptical wrote:Clicking on that little thingy just to the right of the poster's name will take the reader to the last post in that particular thread.

Cool. Roger that. You get a ⭐ Skep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:Clicking on that little thingy just to the right of
the poster's name will take the reader to the last post in that
particular thread.

Are you talking about the gold "down" arrow?

That will only take you to bottom of the page you are currently looking at.

I am not sure if posts can be rearranged this way.

I will look into it.

I know I can rearrange all threads this way.

Maybe we need a vote to see how people want to see the threads? I really have no preference.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:53 am

When I attempt to comment on a post by hitting quote I am taken to within the previous posters text. It will not let me drop down into the appropriate area to comment. I have cleared my history and cookies yet no change. Any ideas?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm also having problems with the quote box. I tried to use the quote box to quote a paragraph from a news article and the quote doesn't even show up in the finished post.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 am

Darth Cheney wrote:When I attempt to comment on a post by hitting quote I am taken to within the previous posters text. It will not let me drop down into the appropriate area to comment. I have cleared my history and cookies yet no change. Any ideas?06.18.2013
Darth, please take this as a sign from God.  The fact that I am able to use the quote feature should underscore that message !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 am

Shortie's Lover wrote: wrote:Darth, please take this as a sign from God.  The fact that I am able to use the quote feature should underscore that message !
Yes, it is quite possible to invoke the "POST REPLY" function and using the QUOTE feature from within the DIALOGUE box, using copy and paste of a comment by another person making the reply look as above.

However, if the "QUOTE" at the top right of the post a person wants to reply the result is as below.

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:When I attempt to comment on a post by hitting quote I am taken to within the previous posters text. It will not let me drop down into the appropriate area to comment. I have cleared my history and cookies yet no change. Any ideas?06.18.2013

Darth, please take this as a sign from God.  The fact that I am able to use the quote feature should underscore that message !

But, if the "QUOTE" button on the top right of the comment is used this is the result.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 am

Darth Cheney wrote:When I attempt to comment on a post by hitting quote I am taken to within the previous posters text. It will not let me drop down into the appropriate area to comment. I have cleared my history and cookies yet no change. Any ideas?

Darth (and all who are having trouble with the quote posts) just click on the "Switch Editor Mode" button which is the sheet of paper next to the clipboard in the second line of the icon menu.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:When I attempt to comment on a post by hitting quote I am taken to within the previous posters text. It will not let me drop down into the appropriate area to comment. I have cleared my history and cookies yet no change. Any ideas?

Darth (and all who are having trouble with the quote posts) just click on the "Switch Editor Mode" button which is the sheet of paper next to the clipboard in the second line of the icon menu.

It works...this must be a message from God that Shorties lover is going to hell.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Oh Gomezz, you take all of the 'yippee' out of my fun on this forum !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
It works...this must be a message from God that Shorties lover is going to hell.
No.

After my initial post, I received a message from Him to indicate that I should help you in your time of need.  Musta' copied Gomezz on the message, too.  And <ever on the ball as he is> Gomezz beat me to your aid.

Another time. Another need, perhaps.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
No.

After my initial post, I received a message from Him to indicate that I should help you in your time of need.  Musta' copied Gomezz on the message, too.  And <ever on the ball as he is> Gomezz beat me to your aid.

Another time. Another need, perhaps.

I shudder at the thought...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Perhaps this should be the default editor mode.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Perhaps this should be the default editor mode.

Ah
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:31 am

What is up with the pic posting on this site?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:What is up with the pic posting on this site?

What problem(s) are you having. You can use this site's native image hosting tool (it's the image of a computer screen with a floppy disk in front of it in the toolbar). That's what I use because it's faster. There's also an image hosting tool but you'll need to use a third party script generator like postimage.org for that.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What problem(s) are you having. You can use this site's native image hosting tool (it's the image of a computer screen with a floppy disk in front of it in the toolbar). That's what I use because it's faster. There's also an image hosting tool but you'll need to use a third party script generator like postimage.org for that.

Speak English for Heaven's sake...this is Amerika!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I chose the file. Then clicked on host it. Then upload. Then it takes me back to the beginning.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I chose the file.  Then clicked on host it.  Then upload.  Then it takes me back to the beginning.

1) Click on "Host Image" icon.

2) Click on choose file and select file. On my Mac I then have to click "open" in the window to open the file.

3) Click on host it.

4) Highlight contents of box titled Image and copy address.

5) Paste copied image address in the post.

6) Voila as they say in Frog Land. cheers

Site help needed Adams_10

Just gave this Ansel Adams photo of dogwood flowers to my wife for her birthday.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Thx Gomezz

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down