MSM Dogpile on Bob Woodward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MSM Dogpile on Bob Woodward

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

Looks like the MSM is doing a dog pile on Bob Woodward for his daring to question King Oblahblah I and his sequestration. A full court press is definitely being employed to discredit Woodward as the 4th estate gives up any pretense of being independent. Somebody must have forgotten to hand out juice boxes today and the truculent little turds are throwing a major league hissy fit on Twitter.

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/27/as-left-ramps-up-campaign-to-discredit-him-others-proudly-standwithwoodward/
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSM Dogpile on Bob Woodward

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Looks like the MSM is doing a dog pile on Bob Woodward for his daring to question King Oblahblah I and his sequestration. A full court press is definitely being employed to discredit Woodward as the 4th estate gives up any pretense of being independent. Somebody must have forgotten to hand out juice boxes today and the truculent little turds are throwing a major league hissy fit on Twitter.

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/27/as-left-ramps-up-campaign-to-discredit-him-others-proudly-standwithwoodward/

How dare he say negative things about our beloved president.

OH, and, I don't agree with all things President Obama did, especially his stand on abortion (I am against abortion in ALL cases except for the health of the mother). But he is a much better choice that Mitt Romney.

sarcasm intended....Actually, none of what I just said is right out of my mouth.........But did it remind you of anyone???????.....
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Libs attacking lib heroes in defense of their lib messiah...I need more popcorn.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum