Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage.

5 posters

Go down

Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage. Empty Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage.

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 pm

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage. Empty Re: Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage.

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Flip-Flopper

I don't think that really surprises anyone. She was always for the civil unions anyway. Not much difference. Lots of people live together without being married. Lots are married and don't have sex too. Nobody really cares what any politicians say about this stuff.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage. Empty Re: Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage.

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Flip-Flopper

I don't think that really surprises anyone. She was always for the civil unions anyway. Not much difference. Lots of people live together without being married. Lots are married and don't have sex too. Nobody really cares what any politicians say about this stuff.

Twisted Evil

You sound like Barf, with him it is

'nobody .......'

or

'everyone ......'
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Former Democratic Senator now supports Gay Marriage. Empty Future POTUS now supports Gay Marriage

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm

I'd guess you are talking about Hillary Clinton.

Thought I would update my post title to reflect a likely result < Future POTUS now supports Gay Marriage >.

This is shaping up to be The Issue in 2016. Pol's are tripping over each other to get behind it.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:I'd guess you are talking about Hillary Clinton.

Thought I would update my post title to reflect a likely result < Future POTUS now supports Gay Marriage >.

This is shaping up to be The Issue in 2016. Pol's are tripping over each other to get behind it.

So you think HITLERY! will be POTUS. So predict the future. Who will be the POTCSA?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down