Big Three Networks Ignore Abortion Doc Who Snipped Babies’ Necks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Three Networks Ignore Abortion Doc Who Snipped Babies’ Necks

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 am

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/20/big-three-networks-ignore-abortion-doc-who-snipped-babies-necks/
ABC, CBS, and NBC’s morning and evening newscasts have yet to
cover the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, which began on Monday. Gosnell is charged with murdering seven babies who were born after viability in his rundown abortion facility.

I am curious why this isn't news?

This guy disgusts me.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Three Networks Ignore Abortion Doc Who Snipped Babies’ Necks

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:27 am

Gosnell is charged with killing the babies by “plunging scissors into their necks and ‘snipping’ their spinal cords.”

Can't be, partial birth abortion/murder is illegal or so I've been told by the enlightened ones. Rolling Eyes

A Philadelphia doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions was charged today with murder. The D.A. says the doctor killed seven babies after they were delivered alive.”

Abortion has been and will always be about MONEY! Why else would a Dr risk murder accusation? Yeah, because he believes so strongly in CHOICE and women's rights. B.S grow up pro choice crowd. You are helping advance a culture of death.

Freedom Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:26 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/20/big-three-networks-ignore-abortion-doc-who-snipped-babies-necks/
ABC, CBS, and NBC’s morning and evening newscasts have yet to
cover the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, which began on Monday. Gosnell is charged with murdering seven babies who were born after viability in his rundown abortion facility.

I am curious why this isn't news?

This guy disgusts me.

I am 100% positive this man will be a hero to the Godless, soulless leftists. Murdering defenseless babies is a pillar of all they hold Holy. I hope there is a special place in hell for every one of them.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top