Timmy Johnson Stepping Down

Go down

Timmy Johnson Stepping Down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 am

So much for hiring the handicapped. Timmy Johnson won't be running for another Senate term but appreciated serving in a bi-partisan fashion. /s

Of course he is lacking in any decency and stepping down now but would rather let South Dakota go without political representation for another 2 years...what integrity!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Timmy Johnson Stepping Down

Post  Twinkies on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 am

Sad day in South Dakota politics. I hope SHS comes back and runs.
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 am

Should have happened four years ago. Love The Argus Sewer headline "Never Beaten". I suppose that's true if you count the one he stole in 2002 as a win. Here's hoping he doesn't get in the way of Barb in the kitchen.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:09 am

Twinkies wrote:Sad day in South Dakota politics. I hope SHS comes back and runs.

One of the best at reaping a profit from her position in Congress. I believe she left with about 5 mill income wasn't it? How can she possible live off of that. Bring em back for more I say. 🐷

edit:
Not sure about the 5 mil it may have been she was 5th highest at profiting from her position in Congress.

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 am

Twinkies wrote:Sad day in South Dakota politics. I hope SHS comes back and runs.

I think she is busy whoring out in DC.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I think she's the legal VP at Raven Industries. Might still be a professor at SDSU, too.

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I think she's the legal VP at Raven Industries. Might still be a professor at SDSU, too.

I must have forgot what an intellectual powerhouse she is. /s
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

A man steps down because he can no longer do his job, after decades of living off the people and now we are suppose to honor that??? We need term limits badly folks!
Freedom Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:A man steps down because he can no longer do his job, after decades of living off the people and now we are suppose to honor that??? We need term limits badly folks!

Why wouldn't he be called a quitter?
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 am

Skeptical wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:A man steps down because he can no longer do his job, after decades of living off the people and now we are suppose to honor that??? We need term limits badly folks!

Why wouldn't he be called a quitter?

He's not a pope.
Freedom Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:So much for hiring the handicapped. Timmy Johnson won't be running for another Senate term but appreciated serving in a bi-partisan fashion. /s

Of course he is lacking in any decency and stepping down now but would rather let South Dakota go without political representation for another 2 years...what integrity!

Johnson is NOT doing that, letting SD go without at all. He's not running again when his term is up. That's all. No quitting. Just not running again. He's still there for 2 years. Jeeez, how do you get this stuff so screwed up Darth.

RedWhiteBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:36 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:So much for hiring the handicapped. Timmy Johnson won't be running for another Senate term but appreciated serving in a bi-partisan fashion. /s

Johnson is NOT doing that, letting SD go without at all. He's not running again when his term is up. That's all. No quitting. Just not running again. He's still there for 2 years. Jeeez, how do you get this stuff so screwed up Darth.

The man is a blubbering idiot...and that was before his episode. He doesn't represent anyone except the mentally challenged. I think I just figured out why you are defending him.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

The man is a blubbering idiot...and that was before his episode. He doesn't represent anyone except the mentally challenged. I think I just figured out why you are defending him.

Wasn't defending anybody or anything. Just correcting your mistake/lie about him leaving the state without representation. Just not true. He's serving out his term.

RedWhiteBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Wasn't defending anybody or anything. Just correcting your mistake/lie about him leaving the state without representation. Just not true. He's serving out his term.

Please tell us what legislation special Timmy has pushed for South Dakota since he has become essentially an amoeba.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Please tell us what legislation special Timmy has pushed for South Dakota since he has become essentially an amoeba.

No matter what Johnson's done or not done in office; it doesn't fix your screwed-up lie.

RedWhiteBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 pm

What has Johnson done?
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:What has Johnson done?

He's decided not to run for reelection, meaning another term in 2014. It's sort of the headline here.

RedWhiteBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:What has Johnson done?

He's decided not to run for reelection, meaning another term in 2014. It's sort of the headline here.

That is probably the only thing he did to benefit the state of South Dakota.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down