The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Most haven't followed the trial since the mainstream media refuses any coverage. Here is a little sample for all you pro-murder supporters:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/20/gosnell-worker-testifies-to-seeing-baby-make-swimming-motion-in-toilet/

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/18/testimony-gosnell-reused-disposable-instruments-falsified-records/

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/17/gosnell-janitor-body-parts-flushed-down-the-toilet/

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/15/front-row-at-the-gosnell-horror-show/

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/12/gosnell-might-be-the-worst-serial-killer-in-history-says-nightline-anchor/

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lisa Benson's Take on Gosnell Trial

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Freedom Forever on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

testified yesterday to seeing a large baby delivered in a toilet make swimming motions in the water:

How do you return to work after witnessing this?
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  pse1124 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
testified yesterday to seeing a large baby delivered in a toilet make swimming motions in the water:

How do you return to work after witnessing this?

The liberals on the other site are acting like it's no big deal, it's murder. Only about 2 inches of vagina seperate murder from legal abortion. Sick sick stuff
avatar
pse1124

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
testified yesterday to seeing a large baby delivered in a toilet make swimming motions in the water:

How do you return to work after witnessing this?

The liberals on the other site are acting like it's no big deal, it's murder. Only about 2 inches of vagina seperate murder from legal abortion. Sick sick stuff

They are a Godless, soulless bunch and deserve the hell that awaits them come judgement day. Sad
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 am

Asshat Winnar chimes in with his two cents of nonsense. He'd have more sympathy for a dying dog than a drowning fetus.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9539.msg232540#msg232540

That's one cold jackass.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Freedom Forever on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Asshat Winnar chimes in with his two cents of nonsense. He'd have more sympathy for a dying dog than a drowning fetus.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9539.msg232540#msg232540

That's one cold jackass.

that's quite the sick assertion he's making. From the crowd that demands proof for everything we say. Abortion really is a leftist sacrament. Sad
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Jane Roe died today...the defendant in Row V Wade which legalized abortion.

Later in life she condemned the act of abortion.

May God judge her accordingly to her deeds.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Jammer on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:55 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
testified yesterday to seeing a large baby delivered in a toilet make swimming motions in the water:

How do you return to work after witnessing this?

The liberals on the other site are acting like it's no big deal, it's murder. Only about 2 inches of vagina seperate murder from legal abortion. Sick sick stuff

WOW - good to see you back. The conservative cause is on much sounder footing when good conservatives like you join in the march. Hope to read more of your comments going forward.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Jammer on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Asshat Winnar chimes in with his two cents of nonsense. He'd have more sympathy for a dying dog than a drowning fetus.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9539.msg232540#msg232540

That's one cold jackass.

that's quite the sick assertion he's making. From the crowd that demands proof for everything we say. Abortion really is a leftist sacrament.  Sad

And to you too, my old friend.  SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE FORUM.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Jammer wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Asshat Winnar chimes in with his two cents of nonsense. He'd have more sympathy for a dying dog than a drowning fetus.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9539.msg232540#msg232540

That's one cold jackass.

that's quite the sick assertion he's making. From the crowd that demands proof for everything we say. Abortion really is a leftist sacrament.  Sad

And to you too, my old friend.  SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE FORUM.

WTF?!?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
testified yesterday to seeing a large baby delivered in a toilet make swimming motions in the water:

How do you return to work after witnessing this?

The liberals on the other site are acting like it's no big deal, it's murder. Only about 2 inches of vagina seperate murder from legal abortion. Sick sick stuff

WOW - good to see you back.  The conservative cause is on much sounder footing when good conservatives like you join in the march.  Hope to read more of your comments going forward.


WTF???
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Jammer on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:20 pm

  MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Jammer on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

NAH - there is no excuse for not paying attention to details.   My problem is that I don't live on here like Jackoff Jones.  I come on periodically and sometimes have big gaps in time since I looked at any of the comments.  Then when I do, I don't read every one, but look at the most recent first.  When I saw yours, like I always do I RUSHED to see what you said because I greatly value your opinion.  In my haste, I saw the two OLD comments and got excited because a couple of old buddies appeared to be back.  And as they say, if it looks too good to be TRUE, it probably isn't.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

The Lord says to treat others as you would want to be treated.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  nightlight88 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:28 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

The Lord says to treat others as you would want to be treated.


So says the bloodlusting abortion lover.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:51 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

The Lord says to treat others as you would want to be treated.


So says the bloodlusting abortion lover.

Even though Drumpf ran his campaign in part on blatant racism with a side of misogyny, do you think everybody that voted for him was a racist or a misogynist?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  nightlight88 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

The Lord says to treat others as you would want to be treated.


So says the bloodlusting abortion lover.

Even though Drumpf ran his campaign in part on blatant racism with a side of misogyny, do you think everybody that voted for him was a racist or a misogynist?


I see you are slurping the koolaid put out by those with trumpderangementsyndrome and use 'drumpf'.

Secondly, you really don't know the meaning of 'racism' and 'msigyny'
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:   MY MISTAKE - I didn't look at the dates on their posts.  I got excited when I saw them and thought they were recent.  Now I am sad. Crying or Very sad

You are such a fukcing idiot.... Rolling Eyes

I'll take the heat for re-starting an old thread. Searched abortion and thought this one fit the best. If I were you...I wouldn't throw any stones.

The Lord says to treat others as you would want to be treated.


So says the bloodlusting abortion lover.

Even though Drumpf ran his campaign in part on blatant racism with a side of misogyny, do you think everybody that voted for him was a racist or a misogynist?


I see you are slurping the koolaid put out by those with trumpderangementsyndrome and use 'drumpf'.  

Secondly, you really don't know the meaning of 'racism' and 'msigyny'

It is the typical USEFUL IDIOT only mouthing the words of his handlers.  But this brings up a point that conservatives should consider.  Think about how the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS control the narrative by using big words that nobody used BEFORE and they brand them to attack the Republicans.  This goes back for several decades.

Think about how often you heard words like; misogynist, disenfranchisement, xenophobe and a bunch others before George Soros trotted them out on his secret website and the useful idiots started repeating them?  They are EVIL CRETINS
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Secret Truth About Abortion - Gosnell

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum