Constitutional American

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Constitutional American

Post  LibertyRules on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

LibertyRules

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

LibertyRules wrote:I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

Probably has to do with how the Constitution is interpreted. Conservatives/Libertarians tend to use and favor an Original Meaning/Textualism/Original Intent bent while Liberals prefer the more mushy and moldable Living Constitution.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
LibertyRules wrote:I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

Probably has to do with how the Constitution is interpreted. Conservatives/Libertarians tend to use and favor an Original Meaning/Textualism/Original Intent bent while Liberals prefer the more mushy and moldable Living Constitution.

Gomezz, you hit the nail on the head.

The libs want to "mold" it into what they want it to be to meet their agenda.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Twinkies on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 am

The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

LibertyRules wrote:I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

"Semi-pro" like the NRA, who strongly supports the 2nd, but fights hard to limit the inconvenient parts (campaign contribution disclosure, freedom of information)?

RedWhiteBlue

Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

You're right.

We should compromise our beliefs because that is the way society is trending.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

And they really are doing a bang-up job wouldn't you agree?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Skeptical on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

The problem is not with us who do have eyes open and realize too well what is happening!!

The main problem is with those who may have eyes open and so blinded by Obamadollars they don't care what is happening as long as they get what is taken from others (those of us with eyes open).
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Twinkies on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

You're right.

We should compromise our beliefs because that is the way society is trending.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".

You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

How are gays affecting your marriage? How do they make your marriage less Sacred?
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

You're right.

We should compromise our beliefs because that is the way society is trending.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".

You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

How are gays affecting your marriage? How do they make your marriage less Sacred?

You are just a plagerizing bastard. Over in the cesspool you would have been chastized over and over and over again for not putting a link for that. Oh wait, I forgot you are one of the petty tyrants and don't have to live by rulles set for others.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Freedom Forever on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Ten illogical lib comparatives. You should have just stayed with; "Conservatives are crazy" That will always work for libs.

11) Redefining marriage (a foundational institution of our culture) can have no negative effect on said culture. Crazy isn't it? Rolling Eyes
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Twinkies on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

teh gays have loose bowels...who supposed to pay for all those diapers?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Twinkies wrote:haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.

Well mr tyrant, unlike you I don't use weed or male anuses. So FO.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Twinkies on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.

Well mr tyrant, unlike you I don't use weed or male anuses. So FO.
haha this forum does always provide a good laugh. thanks.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

You're right.

We should compromise our beliefs because that is the way society is trending.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".

I still consider them nut jobs. That opinion won't be changing as long as I can read the Bible.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

The one's that are "the crazies" are you libbies. I'm not afraid to defend my American Constitution. Want to take my rights from me? Best make funeral arrangemnts first.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Twinkies wrote:You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

So when do YOU get to compromise?
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.

Well mr tyrant, unlike you I don't use weed or male anuses. So FO.
haha this forum does always provide a good laugh. thanks.


Not near as bad as a joke cesspool your forum has become.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 pm

I bring you:

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  pse1124 on Fri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Twinkles, how does it feel to know that none of your liberal ideas have worked as intended? None of them. And you call us crazy. You guys keep proposing the same thing over and over again, and you get the same results...suckitude. Healthcare and health insurance is now worse for 97% of americans...good job. Krauthammer thinks we don't have enough inflation, and that is the problem...lol. None of your gun control ideas would help or save anyone, yet we gotta do something.....pathetic
avatar
pse1124

Posts : 194
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 am

Fantastic NRA speech given by Glenn Beck:

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  BladeRunner on Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Fantastic NRA speech given by Glenn Beck:


avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constitutional American

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum