Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing?

+5
RedWhiteBlue
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? Empty Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing?

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? Empty Re: Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing?

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm

As I was reading this. I could hear the local news station asking "Why is ammo getting so hard to find" I'm also hearing that even .22 ammo is being bought up. For what?

When do we get to impeach these fricken bastards.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? Empty Re: Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing?

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I wish I had time to worry about stupid shit like this, but I'm usually too busy working. Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? 1250919165

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Liberal wrote:I wish I had time to worry about stupid shit like this, but I'm usually too busy working. Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? 1250919165

You need to learn to multi-task. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am

The gov't could be planning to make fishing bobbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c6crjqgXmOg

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:The gov't could be planning to make fishing bobbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c6crjqgXmOg

Ewwww! Busch Light? I'm no fisherman, but if it came down to having to drink Busch Light while fishing (or any fun activity outdoors) I'd stay home and paint the house.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:As I was reading this. I could hear the local news station asking "Why is ammo getting so hard to find" I'm also hearing that even .22 ammo is being bought up. For what?

When Boner grows some balls. Evil or Very Mad
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 01, 2013 6:08 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:As I was reading this. I could hear the local news station asking "Why is ammo getting so hard to find" I'm also hearing that even .22 ammo is being bought up. For what?

When Boner grows some balls. Evil or Very Mad

In other words; NEVER
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 07, 2013 7:29 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 07, 2013 6:12 pm

lol. Ya right.
I heard that 174,000 bullets are being delivered to Social Security offices all over the country. 2,700 tanks to DHS, too. Those are old spoof chain-emails. Relax.
Millions of seniors are not going to charge out of the retirement centers and nursing homes and storm the local SS offices.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

lol. Ya right.
I heard that 174,000 bullets are being delivered to Social Security offices all over the country. 2,700 tanks to DHS, too. Those are old spoof chain-emails. Relax

NBC reported this back in September of last year. It must have come from their Department of Chain EMail Reportage. Suspect

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/48898365/ns/us_news-life/t/why-does-social-security-need-bullets/#.UYmLM4Lbsas

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

lol. Ya right.
I heard that 174,000 bullets are being delivered to Social Security offices all over the country. 2,700 tanks to DHS, too. Those are old spoof chain-emails. Relax

NBC reported this back in September of last year. It must have come from their Department of Chain EMail Reportage. Suspect

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/48898365/ns/us_news-life/t/why-does-social-security-need-bullets/#.UYmLM4Lbsas

Thanks. Yup. Way back then. From your link:

"The episode illustrates what can happen when a seemingly salacious tidbit gets amplified and embellished on the Internet.

A few weeks ago, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration had a similar dustup when it solicited bids for 46,000 rounds of ammunition and shooting targets, seemingly to arm workers at the National Weather Service. It turns out the notice had a clerical error and the bullets were for NOAA's Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement, the agency said.

Social Security's turn in the pillory hit a crescendo when Jay Leno joked about it in a recent monologue on "The Tonight Show." "What senior citizens are they worried about?" Leno asked. "I mean, who's going to storm the building?" "

Darth can relax now.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

lol. Ya right.

"The episode illustrates what can happen when a seemingly salacious tidbit gets amplified and embellished on the Internet.

A few weeks ago, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration had a similar dustup when it solicited bids for 46,000 rounds of ammunition and shooting targets, seemingly to arm workers at the National Weather Service. It turns out the notice had a clerical error and the bullets were for NOAA's Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement, the agency said.

Social Security's turn in the pillory hit a crescendo when Jay Leno joked about it in a recent monologue on "The Tonight Show." "What senior citizens are they worried about?" Leno asked. "I mean, who's going to storm the building?" "

Darth can relax now.

Oh, I get it because the NOAA's Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement goes through a lot of ammo shooting fish in a barrel. DA
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

lol. Ya right.

Darth can relax now.

Oh, I get it because the NOAA's Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement goes through a lot of ammo shooting fish in a barrel. DA

If you don't believe any of the facts presented here, tell us what you think they're planning on doing.
I still like the fishing bobber deal.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Lots and lots of clerical errors...almost in every department.

What they PLAN on doing is shooting citizens that don't comply to their demands. I suppose they will also construct re-education camps complete with gas showers but it has all been one before so not to worry. I do think they have vastly under estimated their enemy which also isn't new news.

Hey, did you hear about the basketball player that was gay?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Lots and lots of clerical errors...almost in every department.

What they PLAN on doing is shooting citizens that don't comply to their demands. I suppose they will also construct re-education camps complete with gas showers but it has all been one before so not to worry. I do think they have vastly under estimated their enemy which also isn't new news.

Who are "they" exactly? The ladies in the SS office? What "demands"? More forms to fill out?
I figure there are gays in every sport. Always has been. You keep bringing that up. What's your big interest in the guy?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Lots and lots of clerical errors...almost in every department.

Who are "they" exactly? The ladies in the SS office? What "demands"? More forms to fill out?
I figure there are gays in every sport. Always has been. You keep bringing that up. What's your big interest in the guy?

He's a hero...Obama even called him! Ambassador Stevens and the three others...not so much.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri May 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Coming out is cool and dreamy now. Probably not a bad career move for a mediocre round ball player at the end of his career. Ooops! Nobody wants to publish his book. Oh well there is always the GLBT Lecture Circuit. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Sat May 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

He's a hero...Obama even called him! Ambassador Stevens and the three others...not so much.

The first question was: "Who are "they" exactly? The ladies in the SS office? What "demands"? More forms to fill out?"

You must have overlooked that in your zeal to turn this into another gay thread. Obsessed?
I do wonder why you try to degrade and denigrate the one gay guy, though & you support, admire, and want justice for the other one.
Is it 'cuz the first one makes more money? Maybe 'cuz the other one was in public service?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? 3218178747 If anyone can figure out what DA is even talking about...let me know.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Sun May 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Ive heard from a friend who is selling bricks of 22 ammo for $100-250 a brick. Thats absolutely insane. Not to long ago that stuff was only $20-25, and thats on the high side. Why are people hording 22 ammo? I just buy it because its cheap to shoot. Now even shooting that is a rich mans game.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Twinkies wrote:Ive heard from a friend who is selling bricks of 22 ammo for $100-250 a brick. Thats absolutely insane. Not to long ago that stuff was only $20-25, and thats on the high side. Why are people hording 22 ammo? I just buy it because its cheap to shoot. Now even shooting that is a rich mans game.

Because it will become the new currency when SHTF.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 13, 2013 7:37 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Ive heard from a friend who is selling bricks of 22 ammo for $100-250 a brick. Thats absolutely insane. Not to long ago that stuff was only $20-25, and thats on the high side. Why are people hording 22 ammo? I just buy it because its cheap to shoot. Now even shooting that is a rich mans game.

Pretty much...

I don't think hoarding is what is occurring with 22 ammo. Walmart hasn't receive any in months. It is not "as soon as we put it on the shelves it is bought up", it just isn't even coming in. Whatever is occurring, it is because of the gun grabbing communist administration and his supporters.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Pretty much...

I don't think hoarding is what is occurring with 22 ammo. Walmart hasn't receive any in months. It is not "as soon as we put it on the shelves it is bought up", it just isn't even coming in. Whatever is occurring, it is because of the gun grabbing communist administration and his supporters.

Well if your dreamy gun control legislation doesn't work, and the sheeple don't fall into line like they are supposed too, another way to control guns, is to control the ammo supply. Regulate it to death and tax it to death. Make it almost immposible to get any.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote: Ammo Shortage - What is the Government Planning on Doing? 3218178747 If anyone can figure out what DA is even talking about...let me know.

To simplify:
On May 10, you said: "What they PLAN on doing is shooting citizens that don't comply to their demands."
Later that day, I asked: "Who are "they" exactly? The ladies in the SS office? What "demands"? More forms to fill out?"

You have neglected to answer that. It's that simple.

The interjection with your gay obsession is a disturbing diversion. On that topic, I do wonder why you support the one gay guy, and degrade the other, though. That's another problem for you to work out in your own mind. It's off-topic here.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next