Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie Herseth not Running

+2
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
6 posters

Go down

Stephanie Herseth not Running Empty Stephanie Herseth not Running

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 13, 2013 7:19 am

Princess Stephanie announced this morning on her Facebook page that she is not going to run for Timmy Johnson's Senate seat. That leaves the Democrats with Rick "Who Dat?" Weiland as their standard bearer since Johnson's runt Brendan has decided not to accept his "draft". It looks like it's going to be Senator Rounds unless Noem decides to challenge Rounds in the primary.

And third, to let you know that after carefully contemplating that option, my family and I have concluded that the future should continue to be focused on the plans we laid last year at this time. We’re looking forward to more quality time with family and friends here in Sioux Falls, up at the farm and out on the river. And my career at Raven Industries is everything I had anticipated and more, and continues to be very highly rewarding.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephanie-Herseth-Sandlin/21068491064
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Herseth not Running Empty Re: Stephanie Herseth not Running

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 am

South Dakotan liberal hearts are breaking tonight.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 am

She saw Rounds was running.

Knew she didn't have a chance.

She's a quitter.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Where are the experts here, who claimed she lived and worked in Texas, anyway?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Princess Stephanie announced this morning on her Facebook page that she is not going to run for Timmy Johnson's Senate seat. That leaves the Democrats with Rick "Who Dat?" Weiland as their standard bearer since Johnson's runt Brendan has decided not to accept his "draft". It looks like it's going to be Senator Rounds unless Noem decides to challenge Rounds in the primary.

And third, to let you know that after carefully contemplating that option, my family and I have concluded that the future should continue to be focused on the plans we laid last year at this time. We’re looking forward to more quality time with family and friends here in Sioux Falls, up at the farm and out on the river. And my career at Raven Industries is everything I had anticipated and more, and continues to be very highly rewarding.

Noem beat Rounds? HaaaaaaHaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Noem's been a big time major disappointment.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

BladeRunner wrote:She saw Rounds was running.

Knew she didn't have a chance.

She's a quitter.

Whether you like her or hate her, how can you call her a quitter? What did she ever quit?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Where are the experts here, who claimed she lived and worked in Texas, anyway?

Appears she is already separated from her husband of convenience.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 13, 2013 6:15 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Princess Stephanie announced this morning on her Facebook page that she is not going to run for Timmy Johnson's Senate seat. That leaves the Democrats with Rick "Who Dat?" Weiland as their standard bearer since Johnson's runt Brendan has decided not to accept his "draft". It looks like it's going to be Senator Rounds unless Noem decides to challenge Rounds in the primary.

Noem beat Rounds? HaaaaaaHaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Noem's been a big time major disappointment.

Noem has a better chance at beating Rounds than the Princess did. Rounds is not very popular with the Conservatives in this state, she has proven herself to be a good fundraiser and she has more street fighting experience, winning a tough primary and then a tough general election, than that pussy Rounds does. The only reason Rounds became governor is because Kirby and Barnett beat the shit out of each other in the primary letting the unknown Rounds waltz in.

Stephanie quit before starting because her internal polling showed her ass getting handed to her. She doesn't want to be a three time loser. Might look bad if she decides to run for governor in 2018. Meanwhile the Democrat Senate Campaign Committee has egg on it's face after pushing Brendan Johnson out of the race and is stuck with Rick "Who Dat" Weiland unless they can find some other sacrificial lamb to go up against Rounds or Noem. Maybe Jack Billion is available. BwaHaHaHa! affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue May 14, 2013 8:44 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 am

Twinkies wrote: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I bet your having a tough time with Princess Stephanie not running and the Obama administration swirling around the toilet heading for impeachment. If only the liberals could have spent more, if only they grabbed more control, if only their ideology wasn't failed from the start. Have a good cry Twinks and go buy yourself some fancy man gay wear.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 14, 2013 11:08 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Where are the experts here, who claimed she lived and worked in Texas, anyway?

Appears she is already separated from her husband of convenience.

Where did you hear that malicious gossip? or are you just trying to start it here?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 pm

She could run for prison guard at the pen.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down