Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Freedom Forever on Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 am

When my son and I were involved with the scouts, we did not demand that they recognize our heterosexuality. No one is banning gays from scouting. Just join and follow the same rules as the rest of us. So why force the gay agenda on Scouting? Why force the culture war into another good organization? Because this is not about getting gays in, it is about diluting and breaking down another traditional institution in our culture. When done these parasites will move on to another host and it begins all over. Make no mistake this is evil at work. And they have plenty of blind advocates. (see above posts, from evolved thinkers rationalizing for the gay agenda.) These are the same idiots who think you can fundamentally redefine marriage (a cultural pillar) and have no negative effect on the culture. Instead of gay pride parades, we should have an idiot parade. WTFU sheep!

Sleep
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 25, 2013 10:14 am

Freedom Forever wrote:When my son and I were involved with the scouts, we did not demand that they recognize our heterosexuality. No one is banning gays from scouting. Just join and follow the same rules as the rest of us. So why force the gay agenda on Scouting? Why force the culture war into another good organization? Because this is not about getting gays in, it is about diluting and breaking down another traditional institution in our culture. When done these parasites will move on to another host and it begins all over. Make no mistake this is evil at work. And they have plenty of blind advocates. (see above posts, from evolved thinkers rationalizing for the gay agenda.) These are the same idiots who think you can fundamentally redefine marriage (a cultural pillar) and have no negative effect on the culture. Instead of gay pride parades, we should have an idiot parade. WTFU sheep!

Sleep




It does have nothing to do with acceptance of a perverted lifestyle and everything to do with destroying society and ushering in communism. They will not stop and apparently riding rump has made the gays to stupid to realize they are just being used as pawns.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Sat May 25, 2013 10:27 am

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

When did I or anybody else claim you did say it possible, huh, huh. huh? (and yes, you are Laughing )

Look at every post above mine.

Please enlighten the readers and link to the post/posts that states, "Twinkies says it is possible" or implying you said those or similar words.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am

This is how pedophilia gets "accepted" in society:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/25/kaitlyn-hunt-and-the-romeo-and-juliet-problem/#comments
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Just Braying It on Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 am

Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 am

Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

So you have no problem with pedophilia as long as it involves at least one gay or lesbian...interesting.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

What happens at 10?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  sodaknomad on Sat May 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

More breaking news: "Homophobes" are more terrified of God's wrath. Go figure that out and get back to us by 10.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Freedom Forever on Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

When defending the gay agenda; and you have no good argument, simple refer to your opponent as homophobic and then remain silent /hacks clown
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  sodaknomad on Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm

avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

[quote="Skeptical"]
Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

What happens at 10?

Its got to be this;
Breaking News: Heterophobes are terrified of heterosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Fri May 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Still waiting, Darth.

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(Maybe you got caught up with the diversions and simply forgot. Or couldn't you find the reference? I would assume that you have a Bible.)

RedWhiteBlue

Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 pm

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/two-men-say-cabbie-ejected-them-for-kissing/



avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Freedom Forever on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/two-men-say-cabbie-ejected-them-for-kissing/




“Rarely in my life have I ever wondered if I would have been treated differently if I were heterosexual,” White says. ”That thought hardly ever crosses my mind, but last night I wondered.”

The answer is yes you would have been treated differently, because you would have been engaging in NORMAL behavior. Gay sex is abnormal and you will be treated like any other abnormal person.

avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  sodaknomad on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:“Rarely in my life have I ever wondered if I would have been treated differently if I were heterosexual,” White says. ”That thought hardly ever crosses my mind, but last night I wondered.”
The answer is yes you would have been treated differently, because you would have been engaging in NORMAL behavior. Gay sex is abnormal and you will be treated like any other abnormal person.


At one time long long ago, their act got them a one way ride to Yankton State Hospital. We need to being those times back.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Mr Nifty on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

This will really hurt the priesthood. Now they can just join the boy scouts to play with the boys.
avatar
Mr Nifty

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 50

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm


Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  RedWhiteBlue on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

RedWhiteBlue

Posts : 663
Join date : 2013-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

Why does it appear you defend sodomy ?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

Why do you keep bringing up perverted sex?

The problem with arguing with idiots (you), is they will drag you (me) down to their level and beat you with experience (ignorance) every time. study

You apparently have some kin of learning disability and I won't be able to "fix" that. Just take comfort in your mom telling you that you are normal and everyone else is wrong.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 pm

The fear that homophobes have cracks me up. It will be funny twenty years from now when the homophobes of today will look like the racists that fought tooth and nail against interracial marriage in their time. Jesus would be proud guys!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 pm


The fear that heterophobes have is boundless !!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
The fear that heterophobes have is boundless !!

What is a heterophobe and who/what do they fear?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
The fear that heterophobes have is boundless !!

What is a heterophobe and who/what do they fear?

Liberals/gays/lesbians who fear the non deviant lifestyle folks ...the heterosexuals.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum