Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding

4 posters

Go down

Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding Empty Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding

Post  pse1124 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/11/Bush-More-Popular-Than-Obama

[/quote]In a Gallup tracking poll released Tuesday, former-President George W. Bush currently stands with a favorability rating of 49%, compared to 46% who see the 43rd president unfavorably. Meanwhile, another Gallup poll shows President Obama with only a 47% approval rating, with 44% disapproving.
[quote]

Liberals can suck it
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding Empty Re: Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Oboo-boo don't need approval. He's got the media and voter fraud on his side. What an honor.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding Empty Re: Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Anyone who votes favorable for Bush, Obama, or our Congress is an idiot. Anyone who chooses one of their sides, well...... you're part of the problem.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 am

Liberal wrote:Anyone who votes favorable for Bush, Obama, or our Congress is an idiot. Anyone who chooses one of their sides, well...... you're part of the problem.

Kind of funny for a guy who chose "Liberal" as his avatar.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:Anyone who votes favorable for Bush, Obama, or our Congress is an idiot. Anyone who chooses one of their sides, well...... you're part of the problem.

So you disagree?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 am

Well you're the expert.  /hack
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:09 am

At least Bush did a few things that were good. Obama hasn't done one thing that turned out good.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So you disagree?
I agree you must be part of the problem since you identify with a liberal ideology.  Seems like your words and actions don't match...why is that?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So you disagree?

I agree you must be part of the problem since you identify with a liberal ideology.  Seems like your words and actions don't match...why is that?

I chose the name "liberal" to get people like Freedom Forever's panties bunched up and its been working. See above.

I just can't imagine how anyone, let alone nearly half of people polled, would give Obama, Bush, or Congress a favorable vote. They've all been pretty much worthless in my opinion but Americans are so retarded anymore that they give a thumbs up to someone just because they're tricked into thinking that the person wants whats best for them.

I voted for Bush his first time and thought he sucked so I didn't vote for anyone his second go around. Same with Obama. Thought he was pretty worthless in his first term so he didn't get my vote the second time. Hell no, neither of them will get a favorable vote from me. And Congress gets zero on the 1 to 10 scale.

But if you guys want to go around defending all these elected Republicans like they're our saviors, feel free.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So you disagree?

I chose the name "liberal" to get people like Freedom Forever's panties bunched up and its been working. See above.

I just can't imagine how anyone, let alone nearly half of people polled, would give Obama, Bush, or Congress a favorable vote. They've all been pretty much worthless in my opinion but Americans are so retarded anymore that they give a thumbs up to someone just because they're tricked into thinking that the person wants whats best for them.

I voted for Bush his first time and thought he sucked so I didn't vote for anyone his second go around. Same with Obama. Thought he was pretty worthless in his first term so he didn't get my vote the second time. Hell no, neither of them will get a favorable vote from me. And Congress gets zero on the 1 to 10 scale.

But if you guys want to go around defending all these elected Republicans like they're our saviors, feel free.
Besides Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Mike Lee...the rest of Congress are traitors and should be hung.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Liberal wrote:

I got these huge panties from your mom. You want em back hack  Nice try, fail

Gallup poll says Bush more popular than Obama...Liberal heads are exploding 3423955186
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Your panties seem a bit bunched up, Freedom Forever. Success without even trying. Smile

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:43 am

Liberal wrote:Your panties seem a bit bunched up, Freedom Forever. Success without even trying. Smile
Why are you so obsessed with your mom's panties?  weird Very Happy
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down